Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135579 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2016
busuyem:

19th September? That's still very far?
Don't worry sabi u wan collect August salary, dey will add both August with September for u.D main tin is make we collect appointment letter ooooooo .
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by busuyem: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Lizzieo:

Don't worry sabi u wan collect August salary, dey will add both August with September for u.D main tin is make we collect appointment letter ooooooo .

Lolz...but on more serious note, I think the letters should be given to the successful on merit. I don't think Lagos should do magomago recruitment just like federal govt. If they do with merit, I think no one should fear if u performed well in the interview. Above all the race is not to the swift.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Firstinline(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Good job guys for the update so far,

Pls does anyone know if English/Literature gradute have been texted to come for interview?

My cousin applied but have not gotten any text message, is there still hope? She has Bsc.edu.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by gratitude101: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Lizzieo:

No I didn't.
Alright

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by folarinMA(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2016
busuyem:

Lolz...but on more serious note, I think the letters should given to the successful on merit. I don't think Lagos should do magomago recruitment just like federal govt. If they do with merit, I think no one should fear if u perform well in the interview. Above all the race is not to the swift.
i dont think sept. 19th is too far because during LASTMA recruitment, they went through different process during d LASTMA,, successful candidates would first be called for documentation, you will be messaged again for appointment letter after some weeks, then you undergo series of registration like pension, oracle nd medicals..you will wait for a while b4 your Oracle number is ready' you can only collect salary when you have that oracle number, you are done with CSC when you have dat.. Then you now proceed to the ministry dat you belong to (Education in d case of Teachers) for letter of assumption of duty.. You will continue to report to duty at d ministry until you are posted to where you'll work.. Shikena...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by princesweetman2(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
lamidi21:

Please broda wat is ur course of study.
Thanks

ELECTRONIC AND COMPUTER
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Firstinline:

Pls does anyone know if English/Literature gradute have been texted to come for interview?

My cousin applied but have not gotten any text message, is there still hope? She has Bsc.edu.
They are thru with both screening and interview last week .She shd have try her luck by going there (Alausa)when they screened/interviewed Eng/lit last week wed/thur respectively,there are some pple that doesn't receive text msg but their names were on the list(not pasted). Best wishes
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by busuyem: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
folarinMA:
i dont think sept. 19th is too far because during LASTMA recruitment, they went through different process during d LASTMA,, successful candidates would first be called for documentation, you will be messaged again for appointment letter after some weeks, then you undergo series of registration like pension, oracle nd medicals..you will wait for a while b4 your Oracle number is ready' you can only collect salary when you have that oracle number, you are done with CSC when you have dat.. Then you now proceed to the ministry dat you belong to (Education in d case of Teachers) for letter of assumption of duty.. You will continue to report to duty at d ministry until you are posted to where you'll work.. Shikena...

Thanks 4 the expo. That simply means that we might not resume work till October/Nov.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
busuyem:

Lolz...but on more serious note, I think the letters should be given to the successful on merit. I don't think Lagos should do magomago recruitment just like federal govt. If they do with merit, I think no one should fear if u performed well in the interview. Above all the race is not to the swift.

Why talking like dis,no be naija we dey?magomago everywhere.D only tin we should hold onto is God,God superceed dem.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firstinline:

sorry to burst ur bubble, nextttttttttt!. Dt text tin as regards chicher has been done wit. Na appointment letter people dey wait 4 now. 4 those expecting august salary, una harsh o. U neva even talk about d delay in payment of salary of new workers na august own u dey talk. D main thing is to get d job first, all others will follow. Congrat to y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
folarinMA:
Wow,that is a long process oooooo,anyway thanks for the information, God is in control.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Firstinline(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzzy4God:
They are thru with both screening and interview last week .She shd have try her luck by going there (Alausa)when they screened/interviewed Eng/lit last week wed/thur respectively,there are some pple that doesn't receive text msg but their names were on the list(not pasted). Best wishes

Alright, thanks for the info.

I'll just tell her to forget about it.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
folarinMA:
LASTMA process wil b different from d education sector........u cnt resume sept 19th,d resumption might b 1st of sept
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by casttlebarbz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls has any economics education graduate screened or gotten an invite ?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Pls has any economics education graduate screened or gotten an invite ?
They are already waiting for their appointment letters. Try to read previous post
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by casttlebarbz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzzy4God:
They are already waiting for their appointment letters. Try to read previous post
nawa o, i didn't even smell any invite
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
casttlebarbz:
nawa o, i didn't even smell any invite
Lolz,they have done screening & interview of education officers last week.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by skillz: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Magomago is nigerian philosophy,if you get relative for Alausa do you think you will go thru all the process of screening and interview,,your name will just be added to the list for approval,,all the screening and interview Na formality,,,make e no be as if they didn't work and people no witness wetin dem dey do

Appointment letter will not come out easily like that they will still doctor the list remove some people and insert der own candidate

Na another ppl go do screening and another ppl go collect appointment letter Na to just pray for mercy of God
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Hydris(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2016
skillz:
Magomago is nigerian philosophy,if you get relative for Alausa do you think you will go thru all the process of screening and interview,,your name will just be added to the list for approval,,all the screening and interview Na formality,,,make e no be as if they didn't work and people no witness wetin dem dey do

Appointment letter will not come out easily like that they will still doctor the list remove some people and insert der own candidate

Na another ppl go do screening and another ppl go collect appointment letter Na to just pray for mercy of God

#True talk...dats how it really works over there...na God's favour sure pass o
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by folarinMA(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2016
skillz:

you are very on point... I have two friends who didn't do screening nd interview but got d LASTMA job
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by skillz: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Ogaaaa o...Mercy of the Lord come down on your children ....Na make God answer our prayers as he answered Elijah

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
We shall all coĺect our appointment letters in Jesus Name.. Ameb

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes, there is magomago, but then, e no dey my own lexicon. If I didn't get d job, dt means it was nt meant to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by xeems(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
folarinMA:
bro, since you said you misplaced it.. Make a police report then sworn an affidavit declaring your age @ d high court preferably ikeja then take both with photocopy of the cert. you misplaced to the office of the National Population Commission.. They will issue you a new one but it can take up to a week. To be on a safer side tell them to give you a note at d population commission that your birth cert. is being processed. You can present d note with the affidavit you sworn @ d high court when you are invited

tnx br buh I was told I wont be needing a police report.My source said I sud go to NPC office with ma photocopy of birth certificate and the affidavit. Please I stay on d mainland br and can u plz tell me whr to find the nearest NPC office to obtain an attestation of birth certificate ASAP
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adeyemiezra: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2016
What's the latest on the appointment letter? Any credible info, pls?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Civil engineers applicant watch out, got an invite today. U re invited 2 a Screening
Exercise at LASG Civil Svc Com
Blk 9 Alausa on 23/8/16 by
8am,Cum wit original/copies
of ur credentials,Birthcert &
2passport photo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
lookmangiw:
please the house should keep us posted for those of us that applied for the engineering ptex
koolengrtimmy post=48706521:
Civil engineers applicant watch out, got an invite today. U re invited 2 a Screening
2passport photo.
ositions.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by abwaz78: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
koolengrtimmy:
2passport photo.

I also got the invite... Please can anyone enlighten us on the process of the Screening....
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Any builders in the house who have gotten invite should signify and let the house be aware.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lateef4sure(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
abwaz78:

I also got the invite... Please can anyone enlighten us on the process of the Screening....

are you also civil engineer?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ladyengineer(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
abwaz78:

when did u receive d invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.