Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (136000 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ajasa4link: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
AreaJ:
@ajasa i know the first instinct is to disprove what i said but if you attended the interview at magodo why do you think some panelist asked about state of origin? Or you think you can go and get a teaching job in Anambra? Just like dat?
I didn't attend any of the interviews, but just like I said I have someone who attended this interview and the first one for primary school teachers and I was informed state origin was asked.

See, am not a Lagos State indigent but I know it's typical of Lagos State to give favour indigenous people of the state preference when it comes to stuff like dis. Even in my days in lasu, when it comes to admission processing indigenes Have a lesser cut off mark compared to non indigenes. This does not mean we non indigenes were not admitted on merit. All states in Nigeria practise this, so let's not make it seem as if Lagos State has done the extraordinary.

Y'all should be hopeful the cut off they may apply will favour u, that's all

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by adesowololo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
all dis ur talk abt indigenes no concern mi ooo...na d list i dey wait 4 oooo...mk GOd ansa my prayer oo...
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2016
adesowololo:
all dis ur talk abt indigenes no concern mi ooo...na d list i dey wait 4 oooo...mk GOd ansa my prayer oo...
Dats d spirit..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by yeancka: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Pls any info yet on engineers ?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
none yet. we are patiently waiting.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by AreaJ: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Somebody talked about the time lapse of Lastma recruitment and how it may apply to this one. I think the person has a point
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
AreaJ:
Somebody talked about the time lapse of Lastma recruitment and how it may apply to this one. I think the person has a point
Yes, to some extent but it may not necessarily been d same time frame.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Olan1y1: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
I enter alahusa today for Agric yoth employment..... so I decided to do ask.... Watin dy happen nw....?? to my suprise what I hard is No where to write home about... dy said GOVNOR neva approve am... dt also der is recent change in power of der head..which might also slow stof... so just kEeep hoping and waiting...ME self dy wait... but am drain 2%...BUT dis tin...I just pray /HOPE Dt am selected oooo cus I don turn many #20,000 offers away...
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by superflakky(f): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Heard that they don't know how salary is going to be paid cos its not included in the budget, let's keep hoping.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Olan1y1:
I enter alahusa today for Agric yoth employment..... so I decided to do ask.... Watin dy happen nw....?? to my suprise what I hard is No where to write home about... dy said GOVNOR neva approve am... dt also der is recent change in power of der head..which might also slow stof... so just kEeep hoping and waiting...ME self dy wait... but am drain 2%...BUT dis tin...I just pray /HOPE Dt am selected oooo cus I don turn many #20,000 offers away...
everyone is in the dark. which of dere head did dey change?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Olan1y1: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Gye.... info don yapa... so pick yur own Shap shap
The following job vacancies exist for immediate employment in Lashone Links Group of Companies, Plot 411B Omofade Crescent, Omole Phase 1, Agindingbi, Ikeja, Lagos:
- Agric Business Personnels/developers.
- Data Processing/Customer Relations/Brand managers.
- Portfolio managers
- Project managers (Real Estate).
- Strategic Business Educationists/ Business administrators.
2-3 years work experience in reputable organisations is an added advantage.

Interested and qualified applicants should come for the interview at the address above on Tuesday, 20th of September, 2016 by 11 am.
08186146631 for inquiry.
Also... for alahusa ministry of Agric
Agricultural youth empowerment scheem..
Go der room 009 for the form if u are intrested
AlSo... E-mpower @last don show face from 2morow
#Update
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
PRESS STATEMENT
N-POWER, FG'S 500,000 JOBS' SCHEME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, OTHERS ENTER ASSESSMENT PHASE
About a million Nigerian undergraduates who have applied online for the N-Power programme of the Buhari presidency would now be assessed in order to pick the final 500,000 for the two-year volunteer positions.
N-Power also has programmes for non-graduates.
Earlier today the Federal Government released a schedule for the next phase of the N-Power Programme, which is the job creation and empowerment initiative of its Social Investment Programme.
Under the next phase of the programme, candidates will be assessed in phases based on their specific chosen programmes before the final selection.
Under this phase, applicants are to log in and fill in their phone numbers and surnames as contained in their original application, using their personal profile (which has been opened for every applicant).
In addition, all candidates will be notified by SMS of their assessment the day before.
All assessments will include some personal questions and other questions testing basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning.
Applicants should also note that they will be tested on other programme-specific questions depending on the programme they applied for.
Applicants are to note also that they can take their tests on a smart-phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that the devices have internet connection.
Successful applicants will be selected to participate in the N-Power programme.
Applicants can only gain access to their profile for assessment as represented in the schedule which breaks down applicants in batches by the first letter in their surnames.
Based on the schedule, applicants for the N-Power Teach programme will be first in line, starting on Tuesday September 20, 2016 and applicants whose surnames fall between the alphabets V-Z (e.g. Venda, Wushishi, Xiaver, Yusuf, Zikora) should log in and take their assessments on the stipulated date.
A schedule for each programme’s assessment is represented below
THE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
Programme Test Days
N-Power Teach 20th September – 28th September 2016
N-Power Agro 29th September – 1st October 2016
N-Power Health 2nd October – 3rd October 2016
N-Power Community Education 4th October – 6th October 2016
N-Power Creative 7th October – 9th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Software) 10th October – 12th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Hardware) 13th October 2016 – 14th October 2016
N-Power Build 15th October – 18th October 2016
N-POWER TEACH PROGRAMME
DATES SURNAME BY ALPHABETS
20th September 2016 V, W, X, Y, Z
21st September 2016 P, Q, R, T, U
22nd September 2016 Aa – Al
23rd September 2016 Am – Az, B
24th September 2016 O
25th September 2016 M,N
26th September 2016 F, G, H, I
27th September 2016 C, D, E
28th September 2016 J, K, L, S
N-POWER AGRO PROGRAMME
29th September 2016 A, B, C, D, F, G
30th September 2016 E, H, I, J, K, L, M, N
1st October 2016 O – Z
N-POWER HEALTH PROGRAMME
2nd October 2016 A – I
3rd October 2016 J – Z
N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMME
4th October 2016 A – G
5th October 2016 H – N, P – T
6th October 2016 O, U, Z
N-POWER CREATIVE PROGRAMME
7th October 2016 A – E
8th October 2016 F – N
9th October 2016 O – Z
N-POWER TECH (SOFTWARE) PROGRAMME
10th October 2016 A – H
11th October 2016 I – R
12th October 2016 S – Z
N-POWER TECH (HARDWARE) PROGRAMME
13th October 2016 A – J
14th October 2016 K – Z
N-POWER BUILD PROGRAMME
15th October 2016 A – B
16th October 2016 C – I
17th October 2016 J – S
18th October 2016 T – Z
Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant-Media & Publicity
Office of the Vice President
September 19, 2016
Lastly... federal ministry requirements ... share all with qraduted way neva get job
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
superflakky:
Heard that they don't know how salary is going to be paid cos its not included in the budget, let's keep hoping.

i doubt if dat is the problem afterall they recruit pple durin d year.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Olan1y1:
Gye.... info don yapa... so pick yur own Shap shap
The following job vacancies exist for immediate employment in Lashone Links Group of Companies, Plot 411B Omofade Crescent, Omole Phase 1, Agindingbi, Ikeja, Lagos:
- Agric Business Personnels/developers.
- Data Processing/Customer Relations/Brand managers.
- Portfolio managers
- Project managers (Real Estate).
- Strategic Business Educationists/ Business administrators.
2-3 years work experience in reputable organisations is an added advantage.

Interested and qualified applicants should come for the interview at the address above on Tuesday, 20th of September, 2016 by 11 am.
08186146631 for inquiry.
Also... for alahusa ministry of Agric
Agricultural youth empowerment scheem..
Go der room 009 for the form if u are intrested
AlSo... E-mpower @last don show face from 2morow
#Update
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
PRESS STATEMENT
N-POWER, FG'S 500,000 JOBS' SCHEME FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES, OTHERS ENTER ASSESSMENT PHASE
About a million Nigerian undergraduates who have applied online for the N-Power programme of the Buhari presidency would now be assessed in order to pick the final 500,000 for the two-year volunteer positions.
N-Power also has programmes for non-graduates.
Earlier today the Federal Government released a schedule for the next phase of the N-Power Programme, which is the job creation and empowerment initiative of its Social Investment Programme.
Under the next phase of the programme, candidates will be assessed in phases based on their specific chosen programmes before the final selection.
Under this phase, applicants are to log in and fill in their phone numbers and surnames as contained in their original application, using their personal profile (which has been opened for every applicant).
In addition, all candidates will be notified by SMS of their assessment the day before.
All assessments will include some personal questions and other questions testing basic knowledge of English, General Knowledge and Quantitative Reasoning.
Applicants should also note that they will be tested on other programme-specific questions depending on the programme they applied for.
Applicants are to note also that they can take their tests on a smart-phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that the devices have internet connection.
Successful applicants will be selected to participate in the N-Power programme.
Applicants can only gain access to their profile for assessment as represented in the schedule which breaks down applicants in batches by the first letter in their surnames.
Based on the schedule, applicants for the N-Power Teach programme will be first in line, starting on Tuesday September 20, 2016 and applicants whose surnames fall between the alphabets V-Z (e.g. Venda, Wushishi, Xiaver, Yusuf, Zikora) should log in and take their assessments on the stipulated date.
A schedule for each programme’s assessment is represented below
THE ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE
Programme Test Days
N-Power Teach 20th September – 28th September 2016
N-Power Agro 29th September – 1st October 2016
N-Power Health 2nd October – 3rd October 2016
N-Power Community Education 4th October – 6th October 2016
N-Power Creative 7th October – 9th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Software) 10th October – 12th October 2016
N-Power Tech (Hardware) 13th October 2016 – 14th October 2016
N-Power Build 15th October – 18th October 2016
N-POWER TEACH PROGRAMME
20th September 2016 V, W, X, Y, Z
21st September 2016 P, Q, R, T, U
22nd September 2016 Aa – Al
23rd September 2016 Am – Az, B
24th September 2016 O
25th September 2016 M,N
26th September 2016 F, G, H, I
27th September 2016 C, D, E
28th September 2016 J, K, L, S
N-POWER AGRO PROGRAMME
29th September 2016 A, B, C, D, F, G
30th September 2016 E, H, I, J, K, L, M, N
1st October 2016 O – Z
N-POWER HEALTH PROGRAMME
2nd October 2016 A – I
3rd October 2016 J – Z
N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION PROGRAMME
4th October 2016 A – G
5th October 2016 H – N, P – T
6th October 2016 O, U, Z
N-POWER CREATIVE PROGRAMME
7th October 2016 A – E
8th October 2016 F – N
9th October 2016 O – Z
N-POWER TECH (SOFTWARE) PROGRAMME
10th October 2016 A – H
11th October 2016 I – R
12th October 2016 S – Z
N-POWER TECH (HARDWARE) PROGRAMME
13th October 2016 A – J
14th October 2016 K – Z
N-POWER BUILD PROGRAMME
15th October 2016 A – B
16th October 2016 C – I
17th October 2016 J – S
18th October 2016 T – Z
Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant-Media & Publicity
Office of the Vice President
September 19, 2016
Lastly... federal ministry requirements ... share all with qraduted way neva get job
nice info..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by udiman: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
I tried so many times to access npower portal for the shortlisted candidate.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by udiman: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
the Federal government is recruiting, visit www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
udiman:
the Federal government is recruiting, visit www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
I saw d advert also but I was told my two emails had been exist,pls anyone dat had applied should hint me,thanks.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by waltors: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
God ll surprise you all wit a fulfil job this year.if u av interest in land use charge as a casual staff for now u can contact me;08155355205.I wish you well in life.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by udiman: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
house did anyone apply for npower teach, whose alphabet is on the 20th or 21st, were you able login through your phone and do the test. because I have trying to login through phone but to no a veil. though my alphabet falls on the 28th.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by femolala001(m): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2016
udiman:
house did anyone apply for npower teach, whose alphabet is on the 20th or 21st, were you able login through your phone and do the test. because I have trying to login through phone but to no a veil. though my alphabet falls on the 28th.
I THINK U AV TO WAIT TILL UR ALPHABET DAY.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by youngmoney34: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2016
i didnt.really understand d npower stuff cos i didnt.receive any test message from dem
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2016
still no message from lagos state civil service commission. it is taking too long.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Olan1y1: 2:21am On Sep 25, 2016
From: kushimoissa@yahoo.com Sent: Sunday, 25 September 2016 2:06 AM To: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com‎ Subject: Application for the post of associate research
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Olan1y1: 2:23am On Sep 25, 2016
questions given to N-TEACH Candidate
Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
Select one:
a. 3/4
b. 6/7
c. 1/2
d. 6/5
How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
Select one:
a. will have done
b. can have done
c. must have done
d. may have done
e. could have done
Q: The Capital of Lagos State is_____
Select one:
a. Bariga
b. Isale-Eko
c. Eko
d. Ikeja
e. Ikorodu
If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
Select one:
a. Monday
b. Tuesday
c. Friday
d. Saturday
Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________
Select one:
a. she attracted everybody's attention
b. everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. everybody looked down at her
e. she was notorious for her behaviour
Q: Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
Select one:
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo
In words number 14 can be written as _________
Select one:
a. Forteen.
b. Fourteen.
c. Fortin.
d. Fourtin.
[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase worD.] Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
Select one:
a. urban
b. modern
c. pastoral
d. central
e. rustic
Q: A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
Select one:
a. a platform
b. a lagoon
c. a lake
d. an island
e. None of the options
Bose shouldn't have interrupted the teacher, _________?
Select one:
a. could she
b. didn't she
c. should she
d. did she
e. can she
Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
b. Laptop
c. Tablet
Do you have any physical disability?
Select one:
a. Yes
b. No
Gender?
Select one:
a. Female
b. Male
Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
Select one:
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j.
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
What is your current employment status?
Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Part-time
c. Freelance
d. Unemployed
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by superflakky(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
please,this thread is for Lagos state govt recruitment, let's not mix things up,we can create another thread for npower,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
We still wey wait oooo.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by koolengrtimmy(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
hello everyone , any news from the secretariat? has teachers been shortlisted yet
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2016
na wait we dey wait oooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Are84(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Waiting and hoping to receive good news from CSC

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lookmangiw(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Are84:
Waiting and hoping to receive good news from CSC
same oooo. i pray that i will be among the selected and i wish the same for everybody in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by udiman: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Amen ooo, I pray too

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Olan1y1: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2016
I don dy dream of dis teaching service toooooo much.. I don't know what to doooooooooo... I here say d engineering don know der faith ...any hw LEGITH hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3 tins 2 keep private..U, yur life and yur next move
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Omoocash(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Olan1y1:
I don dy dream of dis teaching service toooooo much.. I don't know what to doooooooooo... I here say d engineering don know der faith ...any hw LEGITH hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3 tins 2 keep private..U, yur life and yur next move

WHO TELL YOU SAY ENGINEERING DON KNOW THEIR FATE ?? NO NEWS YET FOR ENGINEERING CADRE OOOOOOOOOOOO ... WE ARE ALL STILL HOPING

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Vacancies 5.0 / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.