Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Doyin Okupe Said Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Him N100m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Said Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Him N100m (310 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Said Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Him N100m by newsyinsider: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
The former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, says the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.), gave him N100m on the order of Jonathan.

Okupe, who served as Jonathan’s spokesman from 2012 to 2015, added that he received N10m monthly from Dasuki to pay salaries and run a weekly programme on NTA.

The former presidential adviser said this in a Facebook post on Sunday while responding to his arrest and interrogation by the EFCC.

The EFCC had alleged that Okupe received N85m from Dasuki at different times.

In his response, Okupe said, “The initial N50m was approved by the President (Goodluck Jonathan) to be paid to me from his security vote. N10m was to furnish my rented living apartment and another N10m for my office. The balance N30m was approved as take-off grant.

“The N10m I received from the ONSA monthly was to run my office, pay salaries of members of staff, including overheads, pay expenses for our numerous press conferences, pay for publications in newspapers, magazines, local and foreign, television programmes, bulletins, and media consultants who assist and facilitate our work. I had about 23 (members of staff), 11 were graduates out of which five were Master’s degree holders.

“The second N50m was again approved by Mr. President when I reported to him that the monthly allowance had been cut from N10m to N5m and that I was no longer in a position to keep running a one-hour NTA network programme called INSIGHT which was aired 9am to 10am every Friday. http://newsyinsider..com.ng/2016/07/doyin-okupe-said-jonathan-ordered.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Said Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Him N100m by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Okupe take am easy nah , EFCC never arrest u sef .

If dem Come do nko u go too misyearn be dat

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Said Jonathan Ordered Dasuki To Give Him N100m by Abeymills(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
And so wetin come happen

(1) (Reply)

Lol / Budget Padding: I ‘ve Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Think Before You Talk Or Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.