Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone (977 Views)

People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / NCC Slams N4Million Fine On Innjoo For Selling Substandard Phones / Ntel Now Available In Lagos, Lagosians Go Pick Your Sim Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by davodyguy: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dear All.

From the 1st of July, 2016 Ntel opened an outlet on Alfred Rewane Road(Formerly Kingsway Road) Ikoyi (Opposite the federal Marriage Registry)

Last Thursday 14th July, I decided to check them out to see the list of Phones and locations where the signal can be picked within Lagos Metropolis.

Same day, I was shown list of phones, which included Techno, Lg phone and some other brands. I told the lady my love for innjoo phones and about Innjoo fire 2 plus LTE. She was skeptical about the compatibility of the phone.

I still went ahead and bought the phone last Friday 15th July. Today, 18/7/2016, i drove in to the shop, inserted her sim and behold, the 4g network appeared.

I quickly activated my line. I was the one that chose the number I wanted myself and the sim is free, but i had to activate the 3000 naira unlimited bundle, valid for one week.

I'm back to my office and the network is very fast. It's what I'm using to browse now.

Voice calls not yet supported though, but very soon.

The promised to launch their own Router, which will cost 36k and can accommodate about 20 systems.

If you have any LTE phone, go ahead and give it a try

Best of Luck
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Forget NTEL
Am flexing the network that rules the your world

GLO
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by davodyguy: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Forget NTEL
Am flexing the network that rules the your world

GLO

Glo is terrible in my area. MTN and Etisalat 3g are better
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
davodyguy:

Glo is terrible in my area. MTN and Etisalat 3g are better
2000naira for 6GB

Which network can afford Toto do that?
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by davodyguy: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
2000naira for 6GB

Which network can afford Toto do that?

Ntel 9000 for unlimited data
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
davodyguy:

Ntel 9000 for unlimited data
Unlimited

*****FAINTS****

Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by TDonald: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
davodyguy:

Same day, I was shown list of phones, which included Techno, Lg phone and some other brands. I told the lady my love for innjoo phones and about Innjoo fire 2 plus LTE.She was skeptical about the compatibility of the phone.

You are the first person i am seeing on this forum that claims to love Injoo products

1 Like

Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by davodyguy: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
TDonald:

You are the first person i am seeing on this forum that claims to love Injoo products

May be because I'm dating someone that works with innjoo undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by Chrisx1x(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
TDonald:

no mind the Op.injoo products are not even fit to be use as scrap.its the kind of phone you will wish for your enemies,very problematic.
Re: NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone by Capoditutti: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
I also love innjoo fire 2 plus lte
TDonald:

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their Lack Of Transparency!!! / Airtel Offering Hajj Pilgrims Free Calls And Low Rates On SMS / Data Bundle. / Blackberry-xit: Why Whatsapp May Lose Many Nigerian Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.