Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,397 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Please Pay Attention All Unn Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Pay Attention All Unn Aspirants (603 Views)

UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / Download All UNN Admission Lists Here / All Unn Aspirant That Shopped For Courses Over Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pay Attention All Unn Aspirants by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
(To Avoid Story That Touches Later):
I want everybody to understand that what am about to say here is what I would do if I were to be a UNN aspirant like one of you.
Now UNN has announced the procedures for her 2016/17 screening exercise and UNN said "those that selected UNN as their first choice and scored 200 and above in 2016 utme. There is confusion because people were expecting UNN to say "those who were sent to UNN for admission consideration by Jamb" but nothing like that was mentioned in the advert.
The questions are:
- Are those who were not sent to UNN for admission consideration elligible to register for this screening exercise?
- What is the fate of those with awaiting result?
I spoke with one of the members of the committee for screening and he didnt give me any tangible answer. I tried to reach VC or his spokesperson but nobody could give any reasonable answer. So, I decided to post this because an Igbo adage says instead you will fail to catch a cow while pursuing it, you should better cut its tail.
Nigeria is confused and believe me, if you are not wise or if you are the type that takes things for granted, the confusion may cause you your admission or something.
Since UNN didnt say "those that were posted to them for admission consideratin by Jamb", I suggest you should go ahead and register for this screening so long you scored 200 and above. Its better you sacrifice N2,500 which you may actually be on the right track than losing this year's admission because of Jamb posting and irregularities and instability of so called country Nigeria.
So if you scored 200 and above, kindly go and register for the screening like UNN said. If on the day of screening and UNN asks you to go back because you were not posted to UNN for admission consideration by Jamb, you go back and leave everything in the hands of God knowing too well that you did what you were asked and supposed to do. The feeling will be worse and suicidal if at the end of the whole saga, you notice that your friend with lower utme score who was not posted to UNN for admission consideration later took part in the screening and got admission because he or she went ahead and registered for the screening. Your academic future worths more than N2500 as a sacrifice.
Those with awaiting result:
UNN has been accepting people for screening before now with awaiting result. The only thing is that you wont be cleared in UNN if you get admission and your results are still awaiting. For those with awaiting results, kindly feel any grade you like while doing your screening registration, UNN will still do o'level clearance when you get admission which by then, your results will be ready. Jamb point system for admission modality will no longer hold, so people with awaiting results will still get admission so long your results will be ready during clearance.
This is my personal advice and its what I would do if I were an aspirant concerning the Jamb posting saga. Please nobody should hold me responsible or blame me or said I gave him or her a wrong advice if UNN rejects you on the day of screening because you are not posted to UNN for admission screening; this post is purely a suggestion, the decision is yours to make and the outcome is also on you.

(1) (Reply)

LASU JUPEB Foundation Programme To Resume 2016/2017 / Kebbi State University KSUSTA Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017 / JAMB To Confirm Admission List Of Institutions In August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.