Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Tweak Finally Back!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Tweak Finally Back!!! (10552 Views)

Glo 0.0kb Free Browsing For 4G Sims Via Stark VPN / New Glo 0.0KB Psiphon A+ Pro For Unlimited Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Tweak Finally Back!!! by 411loaded: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
wow another new airtel 0.0kb free net surfing on psiphon has just landed, we all know about the previous one we rocked ! it was awesome i exhausted upto 15gb and don't about you, how many gb ? did you exhaust from the previous 0.0kb fbt? comment below!!!
Today i will be dropping the last 0.0kb fbt(free browsing tweak)
below tested and confirmed by me.

follow the below procedures carefull to set up psiphon
PHONE APN SETTINGS Name ==> Airtel NG APN ==> internet.ng.zain.com Username ==> Internet password ==> internet
but for those whose device version is not up to v4.0 you will need root access learn how to root your phone here
PROCEDURE TO SET UP THE AIRTEL FREE BROWSING TWEAK

==> Download psiphon app for your android here
==>install the app launch it and set it up a seen below
>> proxy type: real host
>> proxy server: free.facebook.com/zero_balance_redirect?operator=airtel_ng
>> real proxy server : default
>> then hit the save button
>> once you hit the save button, a pop up message will appear asking you to tunnel whole device, just tap on tunnel whole device and it will take you to another phase
>> choose the option menu
>> you will see more option click it and untick connect through http proxy and select use system settings
>> on your data make sure it on 3g network
>> now go back to the main page of the psiphon and wait for few seconds or minutes for it to connect, when it connects just minimize and start browsing till you get tired it powers all apps in your phone.

source: www.411loaded.com.ng

Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Tweak Finally Back!!! by Sunexy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Strykr
Re: Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Tweak Finally Back!!! by Nelson11: 1:57am On Jul 19, 2016
It works but mine stops once u have used up about 10mb

(1) (Reply)

Complete Airtel Blackberry Subscription Plans, Price And Codes / [ COUPON CODES ] Tablets From GEARBEST / Google Maps Lagos; Ikoyi And Victoria Island In Great Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.