Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! (2830 Views)

D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by donmayorgroup(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
A 20 year old boy, Micah has caused an uproar online after he posted pictures of his MASSIVE UKWU on Instagram!

And as i write this...he is all over the internet trending like none ever!
20 year old boy

Many people think Micah had undergone a surgical procedure to attain and acquire such endowments. But he denied the allegations. According to Micah, he had no surgery on his bum to make it look the way it is at the moment.
As expected, critics will always talk and mock. But Micah says that he doesn't give an ef about what people say.

The RnB aspiring young boy isn't disturbed about what people say concerning his feminine behaviour and...he rolls on.
DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF HIS PHOTOS? OYA, FOLLOW ME>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/20-year-old-boy-shuts-down-internet.html

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
chai!!!

this na overload
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by conductor1: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mtchew!
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
women are gonna be jealous
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by blaquemyc: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
guys dey hustle for broad chest and six packs dis own dey follow women drag yansh. Smh

6 Likes

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Rednaxelot: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yeh!!

1 Like

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by double0seven(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
this hips is padded, not real
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Luckylife(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Amoeba!

In zombies tone

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by goldbim(f): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow!!and one girl somewhere is begging adekunle gold just to photoshop her butts...this life sef grin.

2 Likes

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by maryjan8(f): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Amazing
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Mariojane(f): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
That doesn't look natural to me undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Layooluwa(f): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Yeh!!

HIPpopotamus the sHIP is too wide
I wish I can be in a relationsHIP with her But I'm afraid my microcHIP body can't bear it
actually, he's a guycheesy
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
If dat gay called durent catch dis guy ehnn shocked,he go tear the ass comot. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Hoyinkansolami(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
I think I saw this same picture last year or 2 years ago on Nairaland or Naijaloaded,so it's not recent and I don't know how it's viral on instagram o
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by prodiG(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hoyinkansolami:
I think I saw this same picture last year or 2 years ago on Nairaland or Naijaloaded,so it's not recent and I don't know how it's viral on instagram o
You're right.I have seen it b4.No mind all these yeye lazy ass bloggers. angry
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by Nixiepie(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fake!
Re: 20-year Old Boy Shuts Down The Internet With His Massive Hips! by JohnFrankling(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2016
goldbim:
Wow!!and one girl somewhere is begging adekunle gold just to photoshop her butts...this life sef grin.
you nailed it LMAO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Naked School Girls Posing For A Photo-shoot In Public In Kenya / EFE WINS Bbnaija 2017 (as Expected) See Video+Pics and Reactions / Moji Olaiya:early Life To Burial Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.