Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed (671 Views)

Catfish Smoking Oven / Catfish Smoking Kiln / 250kg-1000kg/batch Automatic Catfish Smoking Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by eay(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone,
I want to start catfish smoking business in lagos (yaba environs) with little capital I have with me.
Please,does anyone know where I can rent a smoking chamber around [/b]yabatech area[b] to smoke my fishes .
I just plan starting small...how much will you charge me per kilo if I want to rent your smoking chamber just to smoke my fishes...
Cheers!
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
is better to construct your own chamber, with N60-N70 you can construct good fish dryer which can serve multiple purpose.
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by eay(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
is better to construct your own chamber, with N60-N70 you can construct good fish dryer which can serve multiple purpose.

Yes...was hoping I will construct mine after a month of earning my returns...
Wanna start with just 50k...do u know whr I can get a better chamber?
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have one I just constructed for my wife for the sole aim of baking cake and making meat pie in high, i tried using if to smoke fish and the out come was excellent, a fabricated gas oven, constructed some where around Ijesha road and i have just taken it to Ogun state where i just relocated to. I intend making another one just for the sole purpose of smoking fish.
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
I have one I just constructed for my wife for the sole aim of baking cake and making meat pie in high volume, a pure stainless steel, i tried experimenting on fish smoking and the out come of it was excellent, a fabricated gas oven. Constructed some where around Ijesha Road lagos. I have just taken it to Ogun state where i just relocated to, I intend making another one just for the sole purpose of smoking fish in the nearest future.
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by eay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
I have one I just constructed for my wife for the sole aim of baking cake and making meat pie in high, i tried using if to smoke fish and the out come was excellent, a fabricated gas oven, constructed some where around Ijesha road and i have just taken it to Ogun state where i just relocated to. I intend making another one just for the sole purpose of smoking fish.

How I wish I can just franchise with someone that has a chamber around yaba environs
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by sagac10us: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2016
CATFISH OF DIFFERENT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE...... contact SAGACIOUS FARM on 08137138189 for your orders...... melange=#480 table size=#550 big(1.5 above)=#650 thanks
Re: Catfish Smoking Chamber Urgently Needed by chrysolity(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
I have one I just constructed for my wife for the sole aim of baking cake and making meat pie in high volume, a pure stainless steel, i tried experimenting on fish smoking and the out come of it was excellent, a fabricated gas oven. Constructed some where around Ijesha Road lagos. I have just taken it to Ogun state where i just relocated to, I intend making another one just for the sole purpose of smoking fish in the nearest future.
please can we see the pics of the one you constructed,will like to have one,thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25,000MT Of Yellow Maize Available In Lagos Port / Easter Broilers For Sale / Farmland For Lease In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.