Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz (639 Views)

FINALLY! Singer SIMI Reveals Who She Is Dating In The Nigeria Music Industry / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / ‘it’s Not That I Don’t Like Bathing But’- Simi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz by udemzeus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Afrosinger Simi has revealed that she wont be doing gospel music afterwards..

Simi, who started her singing career as a member of a local church choir, denied in an interview with Punch News that she switched to mainstream music in order to improve her finances

She said, “(For me) Music became about ‘more’, I wanted to have a broader purview. It was a tough decision for me to make at first."

"However, my faith in God hasn’t waivered because I went mainstream, I prayed to God to bless my career if it was his plan for me. I also don’t see myself doing gospel music again”.

click link to read more

http://www.gist24.com.ng/2016/07/i-wont-do-gospel-music-anymore-says-simi.html

1 Share

Re: Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz by bellenornor(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Her life.. her choice
Re: Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz by lajoshua: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
after you have seen cash...u rachet mehn..i aint judging u
Re: Simi Reveals She Wont Gospel Music Anymore And Also Talks About Falz by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op wetin she talk about Falz na?

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Jim Iyke Look Good In Bachelors' Selfies (photos) / Dongote Vs Please Mass In Calabar Photo / A Wife Must Know How To Cook, 'even If Na Only Indomie Sef' - Waconzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.