Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin (685 Views)

"David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by datswasup(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
So many scandals trailed Ubi Franklin before his marriage to Lilian Esoro. The comments on bellanaija did him no justice. He was even one of the first celebrities to be "discussed" on 9jagistlive.

Today, Ubi announced the birth of his son to the world on instagram with a caption of advice to his son... (who obviously won't be able to read it for a while).

Welcome son to this world.
Take God as your Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the End.

Few hours before you were born I prayed and prayed cried and cried seeing your mum go through so much pain to push you out, I must say she is a very strong woman, but once you were ready to come out you didn't waste our time it was quick and by The special Grace of God you made it and your Mum is strong and Healthy.
I owe you everything good this world will offer, but most importantly your parents are devoted Christians I'll Teach you in the way of The Lord.

Take life easy when you grow up and don't take it too serious, east, rest and be hard working. I welcome what ever decision you take in life, but I'll prayer for you daily that you live a life of worthy of emulation and become a great man.

What ever career you choose I am very comfortable with it, but permit me to suggest been a Lawyer, Doctor, and Political scientist that will help change our society for good..

Learn to Respect women and treat them with care, be very respectful and cordial to those above you.
Don't expect everyone to Love you, but love and respect people as Christ Loved the Church.

Stay away from peer Pressure
Live within your means and live in the way of the Lord.

I'll leave it here for now God Bless you and keep you Safe for me and your mum and all our families and friends..

We will keep talking son, let this bond begin ❤️
www.datswasupblog..com/2016/07/fatherhood-softened-ubi-franklin.html

Re: Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by goldbim(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Awww..joy of fatherhood.. cool cool.may God keep him and help him grow in grace!!
Re: Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by maryjan8(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by Mskrisx(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chaiiii
Re: Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Aww luk at his face,he really cried

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Softens Ubi Franklin by Came: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
See as him carry the baby. You better start to learn how to carry babies oooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Words Made Popular By Afrobeat Legend Fela / Beautiful Photos Of Rita Dominic And Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Where Is Jumoke Orisaguna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.