Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. (583 Views)

Dear Nairalanders,help Identify This Snake / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. by Humblesam(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am just putting this up for us to know how to drop your email addresses online like this great forum.
Read at what just popped up in my email this evening.
Despite the fact that this method is just so dull and boring,some people wouldn't mind contacting the fool.
Imagine this;
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Olakunle Adaramoye
<olakunleadaramoye@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
This is not a scam pls.

WESTERN UNION and BANK TRANSFER

I am here to present my carding HACKING services for you. I belongs to underground carders community and i have big experience in Western Union Transfers & Bank Transfer. My rates are fixed so no negotiation in terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. Kindly see my price list below :-

WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM & DOLLAR ACCOUNT FEE

I charge you N20,000 for $500...... transfer once
I charge you N50,000 for $1600...... transfer $800 twice
I charge you N70,000 for $2400..... transfer $1200 twice
I charge you N100,000 for $4000... transfer $1000 (4) twice

MTCN, amount and sender name will be generated after 30min or 1hour and will be send to you.
BANK TRANSFER FEE
Any Nigeria Account

I charge you N20,000 for 60,000
I charge you N50,000 for 200,000
I charge you N70,000 for 450,000
I charge you N100,000 for 700,000

Money will be credited into your account in 5 to 6 hours. You will not recieve alert but make use of your ATM to confirm payment.
We can keep doing these once in a week for one account and you can use multiple account.

Contact me if interested and for a bigger deal.

Thanks
Incase you want to know how i got this your email and all this emails. Nigerian emails are sold everywhere and i bought (20,000 pieces) from a seller on nairaland.com and thats where i got all this emails.
I did not mean any harm by sending this mail to you. kindly disregard it if you are not interested.

Thanks.
1 day investment with me.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. by Ewizard(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
The situation is getting worse...

(1) (Reply)

Arik Staff Beat Man Complaining Over Cancelled Flight / Save Adejola Adebisi From End Stage Renal Disease / Woman Flooged For Standing Close To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.