Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Where Is Ziontrain? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Ziontrain? (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ziontrain? by Igwe9(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
Buddy, where have you been? it's over 7 months now sad
Re: Where Is Ziontrain? by MrKelly: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2009
. . . . I also need to know what happened to Ivie and Old Glory a.k.a. Democrat.
Re: Where Is Ziontrain? by ziontrain: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
The Great Igwe!! I have been in trance seeking God for Nairaland, saw many visions but will wait for now, (just kidding).

I still have my 2 feet here in America and 2 eyes on Nairaland. I can see quite a lot of improvement. Car biz has picked up significantly here in the U.S. so I slowed down on Naija end. Maybe I will be back soon as this nairaland is very tempting and addictive! God Bless sir!
Re: Where Is Ziontrain? by Igwe9(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
ziontrain:

The Great Igwe!! I have been in trance seeking God for Nairaland, saw many visions but will wait for now, (just kidding).

I still have my 2 feet here in America and 2 eyes on Nairaland. I can see quite a lot of improvement. Car biz has picked up significantly here in the U.S. so I slowed down on Naija end. Maybe I will be back soon as this nairaland is very tempting and addictive! God Bless sir!
And bless you too my good friend.It shall be well with you.
You are indeed one in a million.
We can't wait to have you back.
smiley
Mr Kelly:

. . . . I also need to know what happened to Ivie and Old Glory a.k.a. Democrat.
Me thinks he was angry somehow, he shouldn't have deleted all his posts. sad
Re: Where Is Ziontrain? by sultaan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2009
I have seen good people turn to savages, and savages turn to animals over time around here.
So it good to keep quiet and watch sometimes without getting sucked in by all the drama.
There is one online fly (literally writting) that buzz around making you slap yourself once in a while.

When I wrote savages, I meant the character they play online(maybe offline too).Some people just don't want to play roles required to deal with them jokers.

Everything I wrote might sound like a piece of crap. But sometimes its best to deal with people when you see everything as a plot.
That is on reason the site has been growing and the auto section has more users than you'll find in any Nigerian auto section.

(1) (Reply)

****expert Advice Needed****audio System Of 2004 Honda Accord Faulty? / SOLD SOLD SOLD.2003 Model Registered Toyota Camry Forsale,you Will Like It. / 2004 Isuzu Rodeo For Sale Very Low Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.