Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wike Kicks Against Police Postings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kicks Against Police Postings (16936 Views)

Buhari Kicks Against Same Currency For West Africa By 2020 / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by hydroking23(m): 2:41am On Jul 19, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has kicked against the recent posting of police officers in the country by the acting Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris.
Wike stated that he had informed the new IGP of the posting of officers allegedly used by politicians to compromise the state security back to the state.
Governor Wike, while addressing medical practitioners at the Government House, Port Harcourt yesterday, stated that should the IGP fail to act, he would be compelled to make a state broadcast naming the said officers and the ignominious roles they played in compromising the security of the state.
He particularly pointed out that a senior police officer indicted for aiding kidnappers and cultists in the state had been posted back in the current attempt to manipulate the security architecture of the state.
The governor said the officer in question was posted out of the state in March 2016.
Meanwhile, Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Rivers State chapter, Chief Felix Obuah, has appealed to the Ogoni people to support Governor Wike in his efforts to develop the area.
Obuah, in a statement issued in Port Harcourt yesterday, by his Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Mr. Jerry Needam, described Wike as a lover of Ogoni people and someone, who has not left them out in the scheme of things.
The PDP chairman also described the governor as a caring father who was determined to improve on the wellbeing of the Ogonis. He commended him over the ongoing projects in the area.
According to Obuah, the projects being executed in Ogoniland attested to the fact that Ogoni was in the front burner of Governor Wike’s developmental programmes.

http://sunnewsonline.com/police-wike-kicks-against-postings/

1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by hydroking23(m): 2:42am On Jul 19, 2016
Wike is already crying wolf lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Fedayeen02: 2:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Wike name the police officer lets put him to shame. His records will be tarnished. How can Apc dream of winning in Rivers state in a free and fair election.

I stand with Wike

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Fedayeen02: 3:00am On Jul 19, 2016
hydroking23:
Wike is already crying wolf lol
No he is speaking out because he is the chief security officer of his state.

Why am i even schooling a zombie undecided

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 19, 2016
Kicks or wails? A thug denied of his shields.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Elchappo: 3:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Oga wike if they refuse to hid to ur cry just ve it at the back of ur mind that Police men re mortals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by chriskosherbal(m): 3:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by astarotte: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2016
He is simply one of the few that stand to lose from the act.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by hydroking23(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Zombie? No. I just think it's kind of ironic that people were saying the same thing when Amaechi was Governor and he laid the same complaints. But continue to school me playa lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by sluvy4tune(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2016
But wetin concern Ogoni people in this report, Ogini?

Obuah can keep his love sermon , I am not Apc or PDP but Magnus must get back to the senate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by CecyAdrian(f): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Seems like Wike has spotted someone who is a match for his evil deeds in the police force so is crying out for him to be removed.

A known cultist and killer crying out because a better killer with good disguise has landed in his territory. Lol

32 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by fyneguy: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2016
Fedayeen02:

Yeah he was also the Chief Security Officer of his state when Mbu was at his beck and call.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by justicejay(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Whatever
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by allanphash7(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Cry me a river Wike

11 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by bidaho: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Wife too like street life

1 Like

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by rusher14: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Come on now.

The now retired Mbu was strategically positioned in Rivers back in the day can't the present Inspector General do the same?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by tafabaloo(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Elchappo:
Oga wike if they refuse to hid to ur cry just ve it at the back of ur mind that Police men re mortals.

I hope u re not canvassing for attacks on the security agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Tokety7: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Wike is talking foolishly here. just making unsubstantiated baseless allegations like the ones he does make on Amaechi since the beginning of time.
The same police that posted him out has also posted him back. Do ur worse thug.

16 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by alt3r3g0: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Go ahead and expose them. We need to know the truth.
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by opalu: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Ahh
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by andepower: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
This reminds me of Joseph Mbu and Nyeson Wike when Rt Hon RC AMAECHI was Governor of Rivers state. Hmmm

9 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by negz1(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
hmmmm.....
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by Adisa89(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
To what aim?
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by experimentist: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]Nyensom Wike Wicked[/size]grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by 1zynnvn(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
I just noticed that there was no rule 17 in the 22 commandments of nairaland
Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by frankson1(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2016
hydroking23:

Zombie? No. I just think it's kind of ironic that people were saying the same thing when Amaechi was Governor and he laid the same complaints. But continue to school me playa lol

He's forgotten what the used these same police men to do when Amaechi was the governor.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by experimentist: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Seems like Wike has spotted someone who is a match for his evil deeds in the police force so is crying out for him to be removed.

A known cultist and killer crying out because a better killer with good disguise has landed in his territory. Lol
[size=15pt]Good observation. 1 like fi yuh[/size]wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by phemmyutd(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
This got me laughing, What concerns governor with Police force Posting? when you were enjoying mbu then, we no hear cry, my guy sorry is your case oo

9 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by experimentist: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Elchappo:
[size=15pt]A PDP thug spotted[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Wike Kicks Against Police Postings by origima: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2016
This life!!! This life I dey fear oooooh. Mine God, I fear the law of retributive return so much that it reminds me of my steps at any given time. So Wike can cry foul about? It is not quite long Amaechi was made an ordinary house boy instead of a Governor of this state. Wike and patience Jonathan was the Governor and Deputy. U Siam, what you sow is what you reap whether good or bad

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

$175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account / Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.