Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes (32535 Views)

Adesua Etomi Steps In Shorts And High-Heel (Photos) / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Kobicove(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Na who do this thing to this boy?

E no go better for am!
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by johnstar(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Madman assistant
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by ring7(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2016
With toothpick leg
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by holluwai(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Rederede
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by TaiKuun(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
aye bobo yi ti baje
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by bidaho: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Why this guy no dey chill for yaba left?
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by davidque007(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2016
tomorrow he will cry out, saying he is not gay
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by coolviv: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians, we can sabi to be dull sha. One jobless blogger posts a picture of a female to drive traffic to his blog, he says it's Denrele and everybody comes down hard with their high and mighty fornicating hands. And not even one person can ask, how do we know its Den rele when his face did not appear...just a female silhouette backing the camera.

Na wa oo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by davibid: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Too bad some celebrities are not in the psychiatric homes

#abuseoffashion
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2016
show his face or Adonblivit

1 Like

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by preciousMI1(f): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2016
our sister has gone mad again.... confused folk....
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by cruzydal(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Airforce1:
Aunty Dewerey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aunty Gaywerey u mean?
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by nonjebose(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
When is he going to Rehab again undecided ? + that person is no Denrele(one leg slim the other fat)
Hi nurse, all I see are broomsticks as legs. I am not serious for commenting on a Denrele thread
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by makdcash(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
Sigh!.....which kind tin be this

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by buchilino(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2016
PLZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF DIS GUY IS GAY. IF HIS GAY Y R D POLICE NOT AFTER HIM?
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by kstix(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2016
Denrele is just gay. He's just too scared to come out and say it coz of the fear of spending 14yrs in jail where he would be brutally raped
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by krokronyash(f): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
She's taking over
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by baba11(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
One word...... Mumu!
he might be hermaphrodite
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by OlafenwaMoses(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2016
So bad how people are wickedly accepting this man's mental problem as a talent...
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by sexychocho(f): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Na so e Leg Thinnnnnnnnnnnnn lyk needle

O ma se ooooooooooooooo

Aye ma ni ka oooooooo (wicked world)

Time to eat jawe, make una com join me ooooo smiley
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by lordkhalifa(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
OMG!!!! What is this brother turning into. I thought he told sometimes around last year that he would be getting married this year. Where is the marriage plans? Who is the lady? And does he want to be competing with the wife on women's clothing.

You wouldn't believe this was Denrele, but it is him. He was in Abeokuta, Ogun State over the weekend with friends. And he took the liberty to try out ladies clothings. The funniest thing about the dressing is the socks in high heels, this is real craziness, if the ladies wear it this way, then no one would turn to ask them out.
Aunty denre Weldon
Aunty Denrele, it is getting out of hand though!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/denrele-pictured-in-abeokuta-wearing.html
She remind me of one olosho I phuck years back in lagos
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by experimentist: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
sad so chain don cost sotey nobody fit afford the cost of holding this mad man on rampage.
If nah my villa...the back yard of the cele church wey dem for tie...even the prophet wey tie am go need God's intervention to locate him.
grin
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by hild(f): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2016
May God help our generation
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by kolexepana: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2016
That guy never still confess say en be Gay.
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Richy4(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2016
But why would someone go to his room when he was having a private moment, take his pic and rat him out....

There are so many girls that wear their boyfriends cloths, boxers etc when they go visiting....Maybe he was trying to experiment what it feels like wearing female shoes with socks.....
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by toocoded: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
nuelzy:

'nything to b rich in this country of ours mhen!!!

Oshey!
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by simeonkoolluck(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
His life tho i no pity am

Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by orbgoblin: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
Fake story, that's not denrele. Look in the mirror and you'll notice the person has b0obs. Op coned his way into front page.
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by yebbyluv: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
I tire for this guy
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by awesomegene: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
OMG!!!! What is this brother turning into. I thought he told sometimes around last year that he would be getting married this year. Where is the marriage plans? Who is the lady? And does he want to be competing with the wife on women's clothing.

You wouldn't believe this was Denrele, but it is him. He was in Abeokuta, Ogun State over the weekend with friends. And he took the liberty to try out ladies clothings. The funniest thing about the dressing is the socks in high heels, this is real craziness, if the ladies wear it this way, then no one would turn to ask them out.

Aunty Denrele, it is getting out of hand though!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/denrele-pictured-in-abeokuta-wearing.html

i wonder why stuff like this makes a topic on nairaland
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Alfred234(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't think that's Denrele tho
Re: Denrele In Abeokuta Wearing Ladies' Cloth And High Heel Shoes by Mimisboygreat: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2016
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS GUY WAS IN YABA LEFT WHO RELEASED HIM ABEG?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card / Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Toolz At The Yellow Whistle Charity Ball, Puts Curves On Display (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.