Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Not Necessary Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Not Necessary Again (823 Views)

Pls Is It Necessary To Indicate Course Of Study On A CV? / Is It Necessary To Include Date Of Birth And CGPA When Writing CV? / Including CGPA In Curriculum Vitae Or Resume, Necessary Or Unnecessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Necessary Again by EdoBoy90(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Hello nairalanders
Re: Not Necessary Again by bignero: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2016
where you not the one that got a wonderful job the other day?

yet ur still looking to make money from job seekers

hmmm what the parable in the bible about the debtor who coumdnt forgive again?...

anyways its a free world ....
Re: Not Necessary Again by EdoBoy90(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2016
bignero:
where you not the one that got a wonderful job the other day?

yet ur still looking to make money from job seekers

hmmm what the parable in the bible about the debtor who coumdnt forgive again?...

anyways its a free world ....
. So you are expecting me to go to cafe, buy time with my money, pay for bike with my money and send it to you. Go to a business center,edit for you and pay the person and send it to you. All these things are they free
? If they are free, I will send it to you free.With this analysis, judge your statement. Even in free town, nothing is free and even in the Church, the Bible is not free.
Re: Not Necessary Again by DLuciano: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. So you are expecting me to go to cafe, buy time with my money, pay for bike with my money and send it to you. Go to a business center,edit for you and pay the person and send it to you. All these things are they free
? If they are free, I will send it to you free.With this analysis, judge your statement. Even in free town, nothing is free and even in the Church, the Bible is not free.
you are not the type that can help humanity. so geeerraout of here!
Re: Not Necessary Again by richardmba(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Hello nairalanders,

I have perused more 100 hundred CVs for more two months and is not that they are bad but I don't see a feedback if such CVs are used to apply for any job. I will use the one I am using now because it was accepted with the company I am working with now to build it or send the format to you then you build it by yourself . If you need a good CV with an affordable price, whatsapp me 08160233033. After I am through, come back and thank me later.

Good morning all.
After you open your yeye mouth and say ''Igbos like money''.You made no sense in your ability to convince us that your CV format is the best and you are already interested in the money.
At your level as you claim,you don't need to go to a cyber cafe for anything.An average nigerian has all it takes to produce a document from the comfort of your home.So tell us what you are selling.
Re: Not Necessary Again by monabass: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg abeg abeg abeg! Make una stop noise post us vacancies... I dey find home tutor job. Una argument no help my ministry
Re: Not Necessary Again by EdoBoy90(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2016
richardmba:

After you open your yeye mouth and say ''Igbos like money''.You made no sense in your ability to convince us that your CV format is the best and you are already interested in the money.
At your level as you claim,you don't need to go to a cyber cafe for anything.An average nigerian has all it takes to produce a document from the comfort of your home.So tell us what you are selling.
. You are not serious OK. Someone might a have system, what if the system is faulty. What are you expecting the person to do. I don't need you here.
Re: Not Necessary Again by bignero: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
richardmba:

bros i tire oo

de quote take okada, but air time etc, na wha ooo

op
if u really got ur dream job learn to think big and leave all this okada money etc because if u dont occupy that job with the right mentality it will spit u out

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Job? See My Result.... / Who Else Got This? / Field Sales Officers Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.