Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

NIMC Port Harcourt Centre Extorting Money From People And Corruption Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Port Harcourt Centre Extorting Money From People And Corruption Charges (634 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Port Harcourt Centre Extorting Money From People And Corruption Charges by wheels234(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2016
CORRUPTION IN NIMC

Yesterday 18th July, 2016 I went there only to find out that they have no form for people to fill, they even lament that they have no photocopying machine to enable them printing a lot of form.
The following day which is 19th July, 2016 (8:15 am) I also went there to enroll only to find out that they are collecting N200 from people all in the name of buying fuel and diesel to fill there generator.

I was so shock to witness that because NIMC is own by the federal government and it is their duties to provide fuel or diesel for the generators not by tasking Nigerians to pay N200. Not too long a fellow Nigerian who walks into the premises to collect his NIMC card lament in anonymity saying that the center collected N1000 from him and other people in the name of buying diesel or fuel to put in to generator the other day.

I wonder how much this NIMC Port Harcourt center will be making from people all in the name of buying fuel and diesel and also I think the federal and state government should look into this because the masses are suffering in the hands of corrupt men and women in NIMC port Harcourt center.

Muhammadu Buhari fights corruption! Not your people! The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) in Port Harcourt has been extorting money from citizens who want to enroll for their identity number.
I may not have picture to back this up but it is the truth it happen to me.

for more info visit
http://africaeng..com/2016/07/blog-post.html

Re: NIMC Port Harcourt Centre Extorting Money From People And Corruption Charges by ckmayoca: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2016
People no dey afraid of corruption fight again as no one dey jail na.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionare Ifeanyi Ubah Shows Off His Football Skill(photos) / Many Senators To Decamp To APC Soon-ndume / Edo Election Is Between Oshiomole & Eze-iyamu... Oshiomole 3rd Team In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.