Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,535 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. (924 Views)

Does Bill Gates Have Bodyguards? - Learnvercity Answers / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by JohnieWalker(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Can I use my previous email in creating a fiverr acct or I create one using a US IP
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by ponti93(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
you cant use one email for two fiverr accounts.
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by ojasweb(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2016
You don't need to create a US email address in order to open Fiverr account. Your email information will not be disclosed to Fiverr, so it won't have any effect on your location.
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by JohnieWalker(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Another issue am facing is that can I register more than one acct using the same browser and IP.
2.Also when I try to login with mozilla after confirming my acct it gets stuck
3. I downloaded the fiverr app but can't see anywhere to create gig or for sellers platform.
pls help me out
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by JohnieWalker(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
ojasweb:
You don't need to create a US email address in order to open Fiverr account. Your email information will not be disclosed to Fiverr, so it won't have any effect on your location.
Another issue am facing is that can I register more than one acct using the same browser and IP.
3. I downloaded the fiverr app but can't see anywhere to create gig or for sellers platform.
pls help me out
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by xpressTrade: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

pls help me out
check your network
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by ojasweb(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

pls help me out

You can create multiple accounts using the same browser and IP address if you clear your history and cookies. By the way, why creating multiple account when you have not master the platform? Multiple account will rather pull you back.
If your moxilla gets stuck, it could be due to extensions.
You may not be able to create gigs using the mobile app because the feature has been removed.
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by JohnieWalker(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
ojasweb:

You can create multiple accounts using the same browser and IP address if you clear your history and cookies. By the way, why creating multiple account when you have not master the platform? Multiple account will rather pull you back.
If your moxilla gets stuck, it could be due to extensions.
You may not be able to create gigs using the mobile app because the feature has been removed.
Thanks a lot sir I believe newbies in the house are also learning from my questions. After creating the account with a US IP can I continue using my Nigerian Ip or do I stick with the us IP.
Secondly Sir, When I try to create the seller part before creating gig on phone the page crashes
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by Redfox(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative ) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: July 23/24: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Date: Aug 5/6, 2016--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Aug 7/8, 2016--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Aug 10/11, 2016--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

August 13/14, 2016 -- SPSS, Data Manipulation, Mining & Policy (D3M)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
Course fee (SPSS, Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel): 25,000
Stata and SAS: 35,000 with consulting connect access
R and R studio: 35,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: 50,000 with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.
Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com

Hey! You can find me now.
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by ojasweb(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Thanks a lot sir I believe newbies in the house are also learning from my questions. After creating the account with a US IP can I continue using my Nigerian Ip or do I stick with the us IP.
Secondly Sir, When I try to create the seller part before creating gig on phone the page crashes

Fiverr allows you to login and remain logged in as long as you want. Provided you have not logged out after login with a US IP, you can continue to visit fiverr with your Nigeria IP. However, fiverr might ask you to complete a captcha security verification because some Nigerian IPs are not secure.

What do you mean by creating the seller part before creating a gig?
Re: I Need Some Answers Concerning Fiverr. by JohnieWalker(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
ojasweb:

Fiverr allows you to login and remain logged in as long as you want. Provided you have not logged out after login with a US IP, you can continue to visit fiverr with your Nigeria IP. However, fiverr might ask you to complete a captcha security verification because some Nigerian IPs are not secure.

What do you mean by creating the seller part before creating a gig?
God bless you sir I took the bold step and created my account. I just want you to voice out your opinion about your profile www.fiverr.com/f

(1) (Reply)

Which Naija E-currency Exchanger Are You Currently Using And Rate Their Service. / Growing Circle Business Opportunity / How To Use Uber Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.