Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Can Act Of Masturbation Perform By Opposite Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Act Of Masturbation Perform By Opposite Sex? (434 Views)

"After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Act Of Masturbation Perform By Opposite Sex? by ojuu4u(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
please i need advice because am comfused, this topic came up in the gathering of male youth.
if an opposite partner careress her partner until she releases,is it an act of masturbation? And is it a sin?
If yes, its means a married man that "finger" his wife until she releases, masturbates and they both commit sin. Pls i need more light on this issue. It actually bring hot arguement among youth in my area.
Re: Can Act Of Masturbation Perform By Opposite Sex? by vikzdawiz: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Fighting Symptoms Of Corruption Not The Disease -bishop Hassan-kukah / You Wont Believe This: Check Out This Stature Of Pop Francis(photo) / 23 Wise Sayings From Global Leadership Summit 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.