Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. (923 Views)

Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals / See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. by meekyrozzay: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is an American-born Nigerian recording artist, performer and record producer. His 2011 single "Dami Duro" was well-received throughout Nigeria. Since I came out, there has always been this comparison between me and Wizkid, but there’s room for everybody, we are not doing the same thing. Funny enough, we used to see each other around at clubs and back stage of events, and there was no problem at all. I’ve always been a good fan of him, he makes good music, and it all started with a flight to New York.” He, however, said he is cool with Wizkid as the music industry is big enough for the both of them. Davido who said he is not a trouble maker also cleared the air on his ‘many’ girlfriends he’s been linked with, his fame, his kind of music, his plans, relationship amongst other things. #MYPALMCHATEXPERIENCE....

Re: See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. by EpicMaurice(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
So how the heck is this my business?
Re: See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. by vikzdawiz: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okay
Re: See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
still sitting.
waiting to be carried away.
Re: See What Davido Said About Wizkid And You Would Be Carried Away.. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hagm0nd:
still sitting.
waiting to be carried away.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Deal With RCA Records (photos) / Ini Edo Is Back On The Scene, Steps Out In Style (photos) / Omawumi And Waje Tweaking In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.