Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Can Wear A Dress For Close To 10 Years If He Gets Attached To It-ik Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Wear A Dress For Close To 10 Years If He Gets Attached To It-ik Ogbonna (470 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Wear A Dress For Close To 10 Years If He Gets Attached To It-ik Ogbonna by beeadebola: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
In a recent Interview with Punch News Paper, Nollywood sexy and hunky actor, Ik Ogbonna opened up on his love for designer wears and he also revealed that he can wear a dress for close to 10 years if he gets attached to it. Read Excerpts From interview below..

He said, “I get attached to some clothes and if that be the case with a particular cloth, I can use it for as long as 10 years. And this is where quality comes in. If you don’t buy quality clothes, you can’t enjoy their usage in the long run.”
The fine looking actor, who is married to a Colombian lady, Sonia Morales, also mentioned that he has no qualms patronising local dress designers, as long as they can improve his appearance and make him feel comfortable

Read more below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/i-can-wear-a-dress-for-close-to-10-years-if-he-gets-attached-to-it-ik-ogbonna/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Evil Nannies Watch How This Man Was Molested At 5 Years Old / Some MEMES Created By Me / Video: Another Hilarious Child Comedian, Smart And Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.