Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun (21275 Views)

How Big Is The Entire South East? / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by fearNORTH: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has disclosed its intention to take-over the control of states in the South-East and South-South geopolitical zones from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, after winning the September 10 governorship election in Edo State.

“We are going to bring our brothers in the South East and South-South into our fold after the Edo governorship election,” declared the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.

But for Edo and Imo states which are controlled by the ruling party at the centre, eight states are ruled by the PDP while the remaining one, Anambra, is controlled by APGA.

Speaking at the weekend while inaugurating the party’s National Campaign Council on the Edo election, Oyegun averred that the Edo election is “important, crucial and will be a very great signpost” for the party, adding that their “job is to ensure that Edo State is safe­ly in the hands of the APC.”

He continued: “Once that is done, then we will venture out to bring home our broth­ers in the South East and in the South-South to join this great crusade to salvage our nation, to establish a new way of doing things; to establish new ethics, to let our people know that there is a difference between right and wrong, to change this country from the trajectory, on a permanent basis; we are already in it, to change it irreversibly from the destructive trajectory into which it was plunged.

“So, my charge to this com­mittee, the campaign council, made up of very eminent leaders of this party, each one special­ly chosen for this assignment, is not that they should deliver Edo State. It is a lot more than that. It is that they should deliv­er Edo State with a margin that tells the whole story. So, as you get down to your assignment, consider also that it is in a sense a mid-term election.

“So, it is an election that is important to us that we win very convincingly, not just win, but win convincingly. So, my charge to you is to go out there in a co­ordinated, close working rela­tionship with the local election committee to strategise, raise the resources, talk to whosoever is necessary to talk to, some of the details of which, of course, we will discuss at a very first meet­ing to ensure that the kind of victory that our party deserves is in fact recorded,” the APC chairman stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/18/winning-edo-will-go-entire-south-east-south-south-oyegun/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Blizzy9ja: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Keep dreaming man... Its not a crime

But am very sure that Edo people will change the change and shame Oyegun in his home state the same way Amaechi was shamed in Rivers state

221 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by nkemcd(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
We d entire people of d south south loves dis news

Secondus to commentus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by agitator: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Does he mean Edo was being ruled by another party before? APC and story for the gods be like 5&6 grin grin grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by fearNORTH: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oyegun, I hope u are not hoping on rigging d election?

Remember Turkey of last week. Nigerians will no more tolerate your lies.

Can this disgruntled elder mention one thing that this government has done that will make people vote for them again?

Go and ask the dying children in Borno and other places because of hunger. Or soldiers and policemen shooting themselves because of rice.

It’s only d the islamic fanatics that will still vote for your APC

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Oksman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
What have those states in the west that voted for your party benefited from the centra govt.? lnclude them first in your northernisation agenda before thinking of convincing them (SS/SE) to join your directionless train.

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by yarimo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is like this APC so called leaders are in to WEED smoking, we will take south east and south south ko we will lose north west and north east ni mtswww

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Fedayeen02: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
When fools speak i remember Oyegun

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by kingsman66(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fedayeen02:
When fools speak i remember Oyegun

thump up for you bro

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by fearNORTH: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Even the Yorubas that are well known for their treacherous and hypocritical dispositions are now firmly against the APC government cheesy

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Cope1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sir, in ur weirdest dream I guess

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by iokpebholo: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
We shall see

3 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by oweniwe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Is he madt?? ? angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by iamblisz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
APC will not even win one compound in the SE talk more of LGA or even a whole state, even the Edo state sef is not even sure for u ppl sef

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by chadwickcollins(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
I jst dey come bck frm ban, oyegun be warn no make me insult u

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Candyrain(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
I knew this man would goof today after warning him of the excess weed I saw him smoke last night.

Oyegun cheap weed is bad for u

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by ahaz: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
fearNORTH:
Oyegun, I hope u are not hoping on rigging d election?

Remember Turkey of last week. Nigerians will no more tolerate your lies.

Can this disgruntled elder mention one thing that this government has done that will make people vote for them again?

Go and ask the dying children in Borno and other places because of hunger. Or soldiers and policemen shooting themselves because of rice.

It’s only d the islamic fanatics that will still vote for your APC
if apc atgempt to rig elections in benin, what happend in turkey will be charle boy show compare to what will hapan

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Pidggin(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hahahahah dreamer grin

18 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Nne5: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamblisz:
APC will not even win one compound in the SE talk more of LGA or even a whole state, even the Edo state sef is not even sure for u ppl sef
@the bolded got me lolling.

@Topic whatever these Apc guys are smoking should be passed round 'cuz it's original.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by moshmusth(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tbis e-diot should be conferred the GCFR award grand comedoan of federal republic of nigeria

14 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by csamii: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nne5:

@the bolded got me lolling.
@Topic whatever these Apc guys are smoking should be passed round 'cuz it's original.

I'll love to join Apc just to get them to give me a little of what they normally smoke. That sh*t is dangerous!

Candyrain:
I knew this man would goof today after warning him of the excess weed I saw him smoke last night.

Oyegun cheap weed is bad for u

And you still let him smoke excess?

Oyegun can dream all he wants

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
But Edo is lockdown for PDP

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Grundig: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamblisz:
Rotflmao

I can't stop laughing @ APC will not even win.o.e compound....

18 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by youngeagle(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Senile old men,I blame the zombie useless youths that voted for theses men,instead of talking about the economy and insecurity,they are more concerned about elections.

16 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by TWOYANSH: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
ah swear

17 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Agbaletu: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Baba Oyegun is dreaming. PDP will win Edo governorship election.

30 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by veekid(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Somebody should wake this guy up

15 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by SuperSuave(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Funforme(f): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
What does he drink?

10 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by Poorboy: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dreamer

10 Likes

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
The so called south-east States under the control of PDP and APGA are doing better than the so called Imo and Edo state under APC control. Can you compare Imo and Edo combined to Enugu State? Or is it Anambra? Let alone Akwa Ibiom. Which of the PDP state in South East or South South is Edo or Imo state better than? I think this APC chairman is high in cheap drugs. Hai

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Winning Edo, We Will Go For Entire South-east, South-south – Oyegun by minasota(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Apc in South East again? Rochas is just a mistake .we're watching

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Secondus: Atiku Can Still Contest 2023 Presidential Election / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.