Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt (9224 Views)

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Nteogwuija(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dear Unyeawaji,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:
Date: Thursday 28th July 2016
Time: 1:00:00 PM
Venue: 42B, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Please come along with the following:
A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
1 recent passport photographs.
A copy of your CV
This vacancy is in Port Harcourt Only.
We look forward to seeing you.
Thank you.
For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.

i just saw this in my email.

please who else got this message in portharcourt.
Please for those who have written access bank aptitude test before, what should we be expecting and how do we prepare. thanks for your candid retorts in advance.

please if you are in portharcourt and you also got this message, then we can brainstorm. my number is 07038023809. thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Appliedmaths(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nteogwuija:
Dear Unyeawaji,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled for an aptitude test & assessment exercise as follows:
Date: Thursday 28th July 2016
Time: 1:00:00 PM
Venue: 42B, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Please come along with the following:
A valid means of identification. The approved forms of ID are a passport book, driver's license, national or state ID card, permanent voter’s card or national youth service ID. The name and birth date on your ID must match exactly the name and date of birth you provided during your application. Without it, you will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Photocopy of your university degree certificate (s)
Photocopy of your WAEC Certificate
Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
Photocopy of your NYSC Certificate
1 recent passport photographs.
A copy of your CV
This vacancy is in Port Harcourt Only.
We look forward to seeing you.
Thank you.
For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team.

i just saw this in my email.

please who else got this message in portharcourt.
Please for those who have written access bank aptitude test before, what should we be expecting and how do we prepare. thanks for your candid retorts in advance.

please if you are in portharcourt and you also got this message, then we can brainstorm. my number is 07038023809. thanks
I'm with you... They use dragnet, we go relate.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I'm with you... They use dragnet, we go relate.
Guy, how far na. Am with you guys oh. The thing don finally land. Please, help me with the dragnet questions still.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by bioduneberry(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Appliedmaths(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Guy, how far na. Am with you guys oh. The thing don finally land. Please, help me with the dragnet questions still.

I been don dey wait for ur post. We shared the dragnets question before, check your mail you'll see it. My nairaland mail can't be assessed now, lost my phone.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Appliedmaths:

I been don dey wait for ur post. We shared the dragnets question before, check your mail you'll see it. My nairaland mail can't be assessed now, lost my phone.
@appliedmaths Okay thanks, I remember now.
I don't stay in PH sha. @biodunberry have far your Gsk test.
@makarous did you get this same invite.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Appliedmaths(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Me dey Lag now self, we go align. @Makarous, Bros Hafa may?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Appliedmaths(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
From the mail seems this opportunity is for PH only, that is interview and training school all in PH.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2016
Appliedmaths:
From the mail seems this opportunity is for PH only, that is interview and training school all in PH.
I pray so.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by bioduneberry(m): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Got a regret mail after I finished it.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Nteogwuija(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2016
Blessedgurl:

I pray so.
@blessedgurl pls can u send me the dragnet questions. my email is suniyke4real@gmail.com thanks for your assistance in advance.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
bioduneberry:

Got a regret mail after I finished it.
It's well
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Okay @Nteogwuija
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by shakor900: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
@blessedgurl can u send me d dragent questions.my Email is Odinakachipat@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nteogwuija:

@blessedgurl pls can u send me the dragnet questions. my email is suniyke4real@gmail.com thanks for your assistance in advance.
Let me know if you 've gotten it
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by DrilMVP: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please forward the dragnet questions to me too..thank you..idaraobongeyoetim@ymail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by KennedyChuks(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please also help me with the dragnet questions too... aceskrypton@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
please can I also get the dragnet questions? ezekweluc@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nteogwuija:

please send to me please ezekweluc@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
please is it true the job is for those with 2.2 an at least 24 years?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Nteogwuija(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Let me know if you 've gotten it
thanks very much, I saw your mail and I so much appreciate...
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nteogwuija:
thanks very much, I saw your mail and I so much appreciate...
You welcome.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
authourity:
please is it true the job is for those with 2.2 an at least 24 years?
Yes, that's true. It was part of the criteria.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Blessedgurl post=47733990]
Yes, that's true. It was part of the criteria.[/quote
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Yes, that's true. It was part of the criteria.

I have a 2.1 and was not yet 25 wen I registered but am 25 now does dat mean am disqualified?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Blessedgurl(f): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2016
authourity:

I have a 2.1 and was not yet 25 wen I registered but am 25 now does dat mean am disqualified?
No, I don't think so cos as at time of registration you were 24 and 2.2 was just the minimum level of degree. Better prepare for the exams.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by TSL(f): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Please could you send me the dragnet questions. My email tegolomu@rocketmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by authourity: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Blessedgurl:

No, I don't think so cos as at time of registration you were 24 and 2.2 was just the minimum level of degree. Better prepare for the exams.

oshee@ blessedgurl was already on d verge of cancelling my pH trip
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Kennycyphers(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blessedgurl:
You welcome.

Hello @Blessedgurl please forward the Dragnet questions to me;
mildiva2020@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by lawrence471: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please I also got the invite,but don't reside in ph,,need help guyz please, ,and also help me with the past questions pls, ,my email is lawrencedibua471@gmail.com,,,my number too 08130309338, anybody going frm anambra should let me know
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by lawrence471: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hello @Blessedgurl ,pls can you forward the dragnet questions to me, lawrencedibua471@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Frontline Recruitment Aptitude Test In Portharcourt by Toosweet19(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
please was anyone invited for frontline recruitment aptitude test here in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 4 Tips To Keep You Motivated During Job Search / Nsitf Recruiting Massively / Why Employers Should Interview Applicants Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.