Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. (1411 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by oaroloye(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
SHALOM!

My name is Olatunde Aroloye, and I am a Born Again Full Gospel Pentecostal Christian, not affiliated with any Organized Christian Church. My Doctrine is my own, and does not reflect the desires nor agenda of any other Church Group.

If you need to know more about me, you can check out my Blog.

Christianity was introduced to us in Nigeria by the Oyinbos.

This is very interesting, because it now emerges that the original Hebrews were all Black people- including YAHSHUA, whose name was bastardized to "IESUS." This fact has been kept from us for hundreds of years. It was not until a relatively few hundred years ago that the letter "J" was invented, and the Ancient Hebrew language never had it.

There has been a systematic attempt to bury the original Hebrew Religion, and replace it with something terrible. This has been done on two fronts: THE OLD TESTAMENT HEBREW RELIGION and NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY.

In both cases the Oyinbos have hijacked the Religions and claimed that they were founded by WHITE PEOPLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-SPvzsBjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfuav0DNVVc

THE WHITE PEOPLE calling themselves "JEWS" were actually CONVERTS to Judaism.

They did such a great job of pretending to be the original Hebrews, that they have been able to take over the land of Israel. They gained World Sympathy through the HOLOCAUST- where ADOLF HITLER allegedly massacred SIX MILLION of them, literally like SUYA!

I say "ALLEGEDLY," because THERE IS NO PROOF that such an atrocity ever happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPfPG457cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

I heard about and believed in THE HOLOCAUST for most of my life.

It was not until recently that I actually got to see any of the actual "evidence" presented to prove that there had been a Holocaust under scrutiny.

It emerges that it is physically impossible to cremate that many bodies, as is claimed occurred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFYjS8FrE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCygmfPgb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66oKkDFHLEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2OZ0oT-vM

THE OYINBO CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES HAVE ALL ASSURED US THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS REAL.

It wasn't.

Another horrible truth also emerges: MOST AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE NOT FROM AFRICA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HstBDHUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCjj8no_fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsToxYMuktw

MOST BLACKS ENSLAVED BY WHITES IN AMERICA WERE INDIGENOUS AMERICANS FROM NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA.

Some Africans were indeed enslaved and transported across the Atlantic Ocean to America.

They were relatively few. The journeys were hazardous with the technology of the time.

It appears that their greatest ships could ferry no more than 400 slaves at a time.

The JESUS OF LUBECK weighed 700 tons and carried a maximum of 400 (surviving) slaves.

However, this figure is now disputed.

How do you feed and water 400 human beings you have imprisoned in your hold?

According to history, JOHN HAWKINS, the Captain had two other ships with him, that could have carried such supplies- but think of how cumbersome that should have been!

He was backed by the resources of the British Navy- yet he gave up Slave Running- WHICH HAD BEEN HIS IDEA- after THREE TRIPS, saying that "it was not profitable enough!"

We have taken a LOT of what Oyinbos have told us was AUTHENTIC HISTORY on FAITH- without even realizing that we were being lied to!

The most successful slave trader operating out of Liverpool was SIR JOHN HAWKINS. He kidnapped 75,000 West Africans from their homes. The name of his slave-ship was THE JESUS.
. -MacNEIL DIXON: THE PETER PLAN, by Dr. Lawrence Peter.

I believed this quote for some 30 years, and never questioned it- until I saw my first JOHNNIE ABORIGINE Documentary.

What is going on?

Well, it appears that there is an orchestrated plan to deceive African into thinking that we are some Primitive Savage Scum-of-the-Earth- while only THE OYINBOS were Civilized.

Since they imposed their Educational Systems on us, which involves the forced learning of things that should never concern us, that was easy.

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FR2RWgVRfaSE&redir_token=3-0Y3zpVhaKgaG0E_wVQvFRcmlt8MTQ2OTAxODI4MUAxNDY4OTMxODgx

THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN 110% BEHIND THE OYINBO AGENDA TO LOOT AND SUBJUGATE THE PLANET.

Even Churches which seemed to be headed by people other than White people just went along with what the Oyinbos dictated.

The idea that the people of a region that gives White-skinned people Skin-Cancer were White should have been protested by every other race- but it is not.

THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE OYINBO PLAN IS THE BANKING SYSTEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

The Central Bank of most any given country is not owned by that country, but by THE BANK OF ENGLAND- which dictates how much money each country can have, relative to themselves, and how much that money is worth.

This is very beneficial to them; less so to us.

It is a well-known fact that African Governments are corrupt, and that the Officials and Head-of-State loot their Treasuries and run up enormous National Debts that are impossible to repay, mortgaging their National Resources to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJ1nYPBonQ

Did you never think that these people could have been forced to do what they did, by forces beyond their control- whereby, in reality, they could be totally blameless

Me neither! However, it emerges that there is something to that.

Oyinbo Secret Agents called "ECONOMIC HIT MEN" work behind the scenes to enslave nations through their Heads of State. In 2004, one of them, one JOHN PERKINS came out in the open to confess what he had done to impoverish Third Word Nations.

WHERE DOES CHRISTIANITY WEIGH IN IN ALL OF THIS?

The Church Leaders keep people's attention turned away from what is happening- the systematic rape of their nations- to, basically, nonsense.

If they were diverting people's attention to THE GOSPEL, it would be more than understandable- it would be pardonable. But that is not what is happening.

Christians are encouraged to sell their souls for money, and to serve two masters- their employers, and "JESUS." Roman Catholics serve MARY, rather than JESUS.

The Roman Catholic Religion is not what non-Roman Catholics think it is. It is the job of Protestant Ministers to tell their followers why they are Protestants, but that is usually not the case. Many, even most, Protestant Ministers are either Roman Catholics or their Assets, one way of another.

The Protestant Churches that do not believe in the Full Gospel- including Holy Ghost Baptism and the full-spectrum of Biblical Powers are a joke.

The Pentecostal Churches, however, do not live up to their Press-Releases.

Their performances are sporadic, at best. Some have Power, others merely TALK, and go through motions, merely pretending to have the Power. This often costs trusting Brethren their lives. There is huge ignorance of what makes Spiritual Power Work.

Sometimes, they have the right words- but they do not know the meaning of the words.

What do YOU think "MEDITATION" means?

FAITH? DOUBT? TRUTH? ERROR? HYPOCRISY?

SPIRIT? LIFE? DEATH? POWER? EVERLASTING? ETERNAL?

SLEEP? MIND? BODY? ANGEL? RAPTURE? TRANSLATION?

Confusion concerning all of these terms makes slaves of Christians, without realizing it.

There were never supposed to be CLERGYMEN in Christianity:

APOSTLES, PROPHETS, EVANGELISTS, PASTORS, TEACHERS- these are all FAKE OFFICES.

Just because Yahshua's Disciples did it first does not mean that they were doing Yahshua's Will.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master, even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father upon the Earth:
for one is your Father, Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master, even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye shut up The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land to make one proselyte,
and when he is made, ye make him
twofold more the Child of Hell than yourselves."

THE CREATION OF CLERGY MADE THE CORRUPTION AND DESTRUCTION OF CHRISTIANITY POSSIBLE, AND THE ENSLAVEMENT OF NATIONS THROUGH SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN RELIGION POSSIBLE.

People cannot look after themselves because their Clergymen have told them:

"RELAX! JESUS IS IN CONTROL!"

. LUKE 12:13-15.

13. And one of the company said unto him,
"Master, speak to my brother,
that he divide the inheritance with me."
14. And he said unto him,
"Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?"
15. And he said unto them,
"Take heed, and beware of covetousness:
for a man's life consisteth not
in the abundance of the things which he possesseth."

CHRISTIANS ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE THAT "JESUS" IS CONTROLLING THINGS THAT ARE NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.

Things like THE GOVERNMENT, INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, THE ECONOMY, THE ENVIRONMENT, PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY.

Therefore, when these things haven blown up in Christian people's faces- even fatally- the CLERGY, when questioned have ready answers- which boil down to the command:

"STOP THINKING!"

Meanwhile, it emerges that the conglomerate of ANTI-GOD and ANTI-HUMAN FREEDOM Conspirators called THE ILLUMINATI are the ones controlling those churches and what is coming out of the Ministers' mouths.

Christians have a responsibility to think for themselves, and to find solutions to problems, rather than live with the problems. That is what I intend to facilitate with my OBJECTIVE CHRISTIANITY System.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by gatiano(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
What is the meaning of "Oyinbo"?
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by Amberon11: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Foolish girl.

Go to Germany and deny the Holocaust ever happened, you're gonna end up being jailed for 15 Years. Smello!!

1 Like

Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by Presbulg(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
The most important truth IS that the foundation of Christianity is built on lies. Lies upon lies.
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by oaroloye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
gatiano:
What is the meaning of "Oyinbo"?

I do not actually speak the language myself, but from what I have been able to gather, I think it might mean "vertically walking pig?"

That is what they have been called in other countries, too.
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by oaroloye(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Amberon11:
Foolish girl.

Go to Germany and deny the Holocaust ever happened, you're gonna end up being jailed for 15 Years. Smello!!

That is indeed correct.

However, the PLAN was for the Oyinbos to CLAIM to be HEBREWS.

They are, at best, merely CONVERTS to JUDAISM.

THEY have NO RIGHT to occupy PALESTINE.

You do understand the physical impossibilities of the HOLOCAUST Claims?

(1) "THE GAS CHAMBERS" could not possibly have discharged CYANIDE GAS without killing the ENTIRE Camp, plus their guards.

(2) IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to dispose of that many bodies (2,000 per day,) by burning them.
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by gatiano(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Haha, You dey vex ooo. Vertically walking pig!, Some oyinboes would commit suicide when they hear it. I will however keep that in mind. An Elder from Benin called it - "Pleasure people", People who will give anything or do anything for pleasure. Or Playful people. - We are in a playful world, which is currently going out.

oaroloye:

I do not actually speak the language myself, but from what I have been able to gather, I think it might mean "vertically walking pig?"

That is what they have been called in other countries, too.
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by quickly: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
oaroloye:

That is indeed correct.

However, the PLAN was for the Oyinbos to CLAIM to be HEBREWS.

They are, at best, merely CONVERTS to JUDAISM.

THEY have NO RIGHT to occupy PALESTINE.

You do understand the physical impossibilities of the HOLOCAUST Claims?

(1) "THE GAS CHAMBERS" could not possibly have discharged CYANIDE GAS without killing the ENTIRE Camp, plus their guards.

(2) IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to dispose of that many bodies (2,000 per day,) by burning them.

So those slave trading posts in badagry and Ghana were built by ghosts?

The oyinbo in his or her default mode is an atheist and science is their God or religion.

Rather than an oyinbo beg and pray to God they will result to using their witchcraft/ natural sciences

Which they made available to everyone to learn
Re: The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. by oaroloye(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
quickly:

So those slave trading posts in badagry and Ghana were built by ghosts?

What have those got to do with anything?

The Oyinbos planned to cover up where they got most of their Black Slaves from.

They are very big on setting stages, and elaborate props.

They are in for a lot of trouble, if their Slave Descendants ever realize that their ancestors were actually the original inhabitants of America!

Therefore, they had to make the frabrication plausible.

The oyinbo in his or her default mode is an atheist and science is their God or religion.

Unfortunately, it is not that simple; rather, they believer in an "Absentee Manager, Semi-Retired God," who gives them something called a "FREE-WILLY," OR "WET-WILLIE," or something like that. So, basically, they can make like in THE BOOK OF JUDGES- and have everybody basically do as they saw fit.

"My Religious Belief is to PRAY LIKE HELL on my Deathbed! - Homer Simpson.

Rather than an oyinbo beg and pray to God they will result to using their witchcraft/ natural sciences

Which they made available to everyone to learn

The really funny guys are the EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS- who rush themselves to Hospital when sick- but indignantly object to anyone suggesting that they use FAITH, instead of MEDICINE- because clearly, according to their Theology- IT IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD to Heal people today!

Yet, that doesn't stop them from going to the Hospital!

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See Photos Of A Chicken With Two Horns / Why Do People Quit Church? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter 'sharon' Slays In India Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.