Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (42749 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
APC show of shame

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Akinola660: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gbam!!!!
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari is the one cursing all this lubishiiii, how can u be in the same party and have so much hatred for ur fellow party member? I am not saying they should like them selves by why so much hatred?

They don't even have time to develop the country again, all they create time for na to fight and witch hunt.

May GOD save us from all this political madness.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by negz1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
what is Kogi? Is it a soap?
it's Vaseline... the one u use in helping ur self

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
NextGovernor:
Na only Lagos get women? I knew something lke this was going to happen. My earlier comment in the morning. Hahahahaha

You dey see road. Infact you have my vote. Just let me know when time to vote don reach.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Tman66(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy How much were you all given ...,aunty you dey there?! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Naija I hail thee

We are officially screwed. Is this the change we voted for?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by larrysiku20(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Drama
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
Women Hold Press Conference In Kogi Asking Tinubu To Apologise To Dino Melaye

Following a protest in Lagos by women in support of Senator Remi Tinubu,a group of women held a conference in Kogi state asking Senator Remi Tinubu to apologise to Melaye.

What is actually happening?This is not what we need in Nigeria today.We need to work together and move the country forward.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/pics-pro-dino-meelayes-women-hold-press.html
Nigeria ooooo! See diversion of attention abeg. Hardship continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Deen77: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
onoikenna:
I pity the common man.Tomorrow all these politicians will reconcile and forget us

Dino will apologize, Okude apologized to OBJ. Been a senator is just 4 years minus 1 years now. Dino side in kogi is part of Old Kwara that is why Dino is following Saraki. Politicians are the same.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
real hunger in the land
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Puresolutions: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
sanky346:
Whoever said Nigeria is a banana republic had his head screwed right. It is not so far from the truth. We major on the minor and minor on the major. No wonder development has continue to elude us. Smh

God Bless your ministry sanky no nid for me to comment further,i couldn't express it better than you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by toye440: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
if I read DAT banner well it says Lagos is not superior to kogi? whaaaaaaat right now am pissed up, Lagos has d biggest economy in Nigeria, very habitable, plus its not only superior but light yes ahead of kogi. pls pls kogites abeg leave patriotism for one side, even Dino couldn't leave in ur state capital, kogi is obviously d second most backward state in Nigeria after Benue.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by sinkhole: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Everybody in that room is not up to 50, assuming Dino paid #1000 per person, that will be #50,000. Chicken change for Dino, he can actually dole out #500,000 for those hungry Nigerians and they will roll on the ground for him!
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
I haf hear... Small time Una go say Earth is superior to Heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
At least both the Lagos and Kogi protesters will have some money to share and feed their families. Please let them continue to have problems.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
If dey born Jagbagbo abi na Jugunu well or wetin be that your name, make we see your leg or your harlot stock fish wife leg near kogi..We go comot all your yellow-brown smelly teeth finish..Thunder scatter that your opolo eye..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by negz1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
toye440:
if I read DAT banner well it says Lagos is not superior to kogi? whaaaaaaat right now am pissed up, Lagos has d biggest economy in Nigeria, very habitable, plus its not only superior but light yes ahead of kogi. pls pls kogites abeg leave patriotism for one side, even Dino couldn't leave in ur state capital, kogi is obviously d second most backward state in Nigeria after Benue.
"lightyears"
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Emeks008(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Can anyone see d misspelled name on d banner? Tunubu instead of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oya now Dino's girlfriends dey vex oooooooo no be small
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by atirolu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Congratulation to nigeria woman
Women are fighting for president in USA example Hillary
A woman becomes PM in UK
A woman is a chancellor in Germany
Liberia is not left out

Woman are fighting in nigeria for Dino and Remi who are senators
Shame on those women protesting

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Na d lagos women wey protest for Remi chop belleful?

All the way from Abuja, Dino knew that Tinubu paid 75m to less than 50 protesters: hope he is ready to tell us how much he paid for these hungry mofos too?

Nigerian politicians are bunch of jokers, honestly.
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by wellmax(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
hahaha, Dino could not even get well fed women. See thier eyes, poverty bad ooo
If Remi spent N70M, I guessed Dino spent N7,000
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
sanky346:
Whoever said Nigeria is a banana republic had his head screwed right. It is not so far from the truth. We major on the minor and minor on the major. No wonder development has continue to elude us. Smh
Very funny pics. See d low quality polo shirts they were given. The woman u mentioned is wearing a red bra grin , the next is wearing a black bra.... I can count on and on
grin
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
To rent crowd now is Nigeria is cheaper because of accelerated hardship. With #200 as take home, #400 polo, pure water, with poorly prepared rice and soft drink Politicians can even get inscriptions like , "You will Rule Forever", "Made in Heaven " Senator, Governor, Minister etc. And every Nigerian Politician has PA /SA crowd renting matters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by May19th: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
The way people protest for the most silly things in this country is heartbreaking, both Lagos women and Kogi women are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Next week on do I do ,Remi insist that she wouldn't apologize to Dino as Dino take a new turn to blast her.
We're nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by damon222: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
thunder74:
Which party Dino dey? Which party Remi belongs?
Say after me "Oh Lord, cause confusion in the camp of my enemies as you are currently doing in the Camp of APC"
Say Amen if you claim the prayer too.
amen
Re: Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
These ones are not any different from the ones that protested in Ikeja a few days ago. All a bunch of sentimental pawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.