Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate (1116 Views)

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Tinubu Reaction To Dino's "Suprise Sex" Offer To Remi Tinubu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate by Politicalwisdom(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Senator representing Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye, on Tuesday said he will not apologise to his colleague and wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

Melaye had last Tuesday allegedly threatened to beat up and impregnate Mrs Tinubu during a closed-door executive session, but claimed she called him a dog and a thug, which angered him to use abusive words on her.

But during today’s executive session at the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly, the Kogi senator while addressing his colleagues who asked him to apologise to Mrs Tinubu in a bid to douse the tension so far generated, refused saying, “great minds don’t dwell on issues; they act and move on.”

- See more at: http://www..ng/2016/07/19/will-not-apologise-tinubus-wife-melaye-tells-senate/#sthash.U4BtQgrP.dpuf

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate by Dreal11247: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
There seems to be a developing catastrophe which these two Senators failed to perceive. Apology is never a sign of weakness but wisdom, maturity and strength.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate by Amanwulu1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
We are africans and here in africa na woman dey appologise to man no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate by amacastel: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amanwulu1:
We are africans and here in africa na woman dey appologise to man no matter what.
In as much as I dont support dino apologsing to Remi cos she is d 1 dt throw d 1st stone by calling him a thug and dog
Ur statement portray achirvity of utmost level
Re: I Will Not Apologize To Remi...melaye Tell Senate by kossyablaze(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
I support u on this one

(1) (Reply)

Is EFCC's Investigation On Gov. Fayose Doing More Harm Than Good? / Jonathan’s Government Cancerous, PDP Should Forget 2019 – Fr. Mbaka / Charly Boy Writes An Open Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.