Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF (481 Views)

Carl Ikeme Offered Super Eagles Job / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job / Harry Redknapp Shuns Nigeria's Call For Super Eagles Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by handysuzy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
A top official of the Nigeria Football Federation has denied that Frenchman, Paul Le Guen was ever offered the Technical Adviser of Super Eagles job as widely reported by the local media Tuesday.

Speaking in the aftermath of the reported rejection of the supposed Super Eagles appointment by the former Indomitable Lions Coach yesterday, the source said the coach was only recommended for the job by the NFF Technical and Development Committee to the Executive Board for ratification, subject to an agreement on personal terms.

More to come

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/never-offered-le-guen-eagles-job-nff/
Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oh My Country... cry
Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by Temptee101(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol. There really was a country indeed

1 Like

Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by DickDastardly(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Inconclusive NFF.

1 Like

Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by Chidexter(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anything that has Nigeria attached to it, always got me doubting it's credibility /authenticity.
Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by post111(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nff and confusion be lyk 5 & 6
Re: We Never Offered Le Guen Eagles Job – NFF by tempest01(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
In Asari dokubos voice "Oh my Goud"!

Why am i from this country?

So the NFF want to take their nonsense again to a new foreign coach. All past coaches have complained they are being owned. But you people share money at the glass house.

You have to finish negotiating a contract before you announce a coach. You think he will jump and take up the job, so you people will owe him tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Is Manchester United A Step-down For Paul Pogba? / Smash the Bookies (100%)..... All For FREE!!!! / Photos: Rio2016 Basketball D'tigers Beaten By Lithuanian Team NGR 80 Vs LTU 89.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.