Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

“I Miss You Mama” Seun Kuti To His Late Mother Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Miss You Mama” Seun Kuti To His Late Mother Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti (1389 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Paul Okoye Remembers Late Mother Amid Messy Family Drama, Fans React(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss You Mama” Seun Kuti To His Late Mother Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti by baddman200: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seun Kuti, son of late Afrobeat Legend, Fela shared this photo of his tattoo of his late mother’s face – on her remembrance today and captioned it, “Nine years a man! I miss you mama. 14-1-1958 to 19-7-2007. Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti.”

Source : http://360urban.net.ng/2016/07/19/i-miss-you-mama-seun-kuti-to-his-late-mother-fehintola-anikulapo-kuti/

Re: “I Miss You Mama” Seun Kuti To His Late Mother Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
[b]Mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi o
I will be there for you
I love you forever
Mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi o
I will do anything for you
Mama, i will love you forever
I will be there for you o
I love you forever
Mama, I will love you forever
Eh na na na na
Na na na na na
Eh mama, o nife mi lokan
O gbe oyun mi fun osun mesan
O pon mi fun odun meta o
O a mama mi
O ni fe mi lokan
O gbe oyun mi fun osun mesan
O pon mi fun odun meta o
Mama ki lo fe ra? I will buy you ferrari
Mama ki lo fe ra? I will buy you bugatti
Mama se ile lo fe? I go buy two for Ghana
B'owo se n wo'le wa, I go buy you all need
I will be there for you
I will love you forever
Mama, i love you forever
I will be there for you o
I love you forever
Mama, i go love you forever
][/b]
Re: “I Miss You Mama” Seun Kuti To His Late Mother Fehintola Anikulapo Kuti by dillycool(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Awww

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking S*xual Traditions From Around The World! (video) / Photos: E-money Meets Custom Boss, Rochas Okorocha And Others / Trump's Supporters Blast Rihanna For Using The American Flag To Wrap Her Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.