Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger (416 Views)

How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account / How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger' / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
I own a blog with blogger. I recently bought a domain and would like to link it with blogger to enable visitors access the site without adding ..com to d original Url. Please how can I do that?
Re: Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger by mokoshalb(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iamdmentor1:
I own a blog with blogger. I recently bought a domain and would like to link it with blogger to enable visitors access the site without adding ..com to d original Url. Please how can I do that?
go to settings >> basic, then click on add 3rd party...... Input the domain in it, then go to ur registrar, find ADD RECORDS: choose CNAME, then add the characters in there respective area...
To get traffic visit this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/3236723/get-3000-5000-traffic-daily-guest
Re: Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks a lot
Re: Nairalanders! Please How Do I Link My Domain To Blogger by emmyw(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iamdmentor1:
http://www.globalgists.com/how-to-setup-custom-domain-on-blogger-with-godaddy-com.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Quickly Fix A Base64-infected Website / How To Get Adsences of website / Naija Adsence Acct For Sell @20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.