Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ask An Expert Any Question On How To Make Money From Your Talents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask An Expert Any Question On How To Make Money From Your Talents (430 Views)

Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / Is It Possible To Build A Business On Your Talents? / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask An Expert Any Question On How To Make Money From Your Talents by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
I've been privileged as an undergraduate to host a motivational radio program for one year and I can boldly write that despite the challenges involved in working with one's talents, it's very profitable and easier to start.
I've received several messages, got calls, from people who really want to work with their God given talents but lacks the "how to".
As an experienced motivational speaker who speaks and write on talentpreneurship, I believe that I'm qualified enough to give answers to your challenges.
FAQ ON TALENTPRENEURSHIP
These are some of the frequently asked questions that I've asked by people I've assisted.
Enjoy reading.

- "I've had several dreams and see myself act, I've attended several auditions and have even been scammed severally. I've travelled as far as calabar for auditions only to be told to have sex with the organizers before I can be given a movie role. Please sir, how can I kickstart my acting career?" frm Kemenuwa J.

Please share this thread and also follow me to learn more.
Re: Ask An Expert Any Question On How To Make Money From Your Talents by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
ANSWER I GAVE KEMENUWA J.
Most people have always been misadvised to first register with AGN & then start looking for movie roles. And this is one of the reasons we've so many registered AGN members who've never acted in a single movie(not even waka pass).
My advice to aspiring actors/actress is this.
Stop trying to jump into nollywood but rather, join a local drama group either in your street or in your church. This small platform will provide you with the following:
- Needed techniques that will help you on the big stage.
- The needed experiences.
Before I moved over to lagos to pursue my motivational speaking career,I'd to start from benin city. Carving a name for myself in lagos wasn't difficult why? because I'd acquired d relevant skills & experience to compete in lagos.
-The needed Recommendations.
While leaving benin to lagos, I got written recommendations frm top broadcasters, politicians & also s/s sales manager GLOBACOM that've opened strange doors for me.
Start small,& u'll grow BIG!
Re: Ask An Expert Any Question On How To Make Money From Your Talents by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please drop your questions, I will be glad to assist with answers.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Packaging Satchets Please. / Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans And Cassava Starch Urgently Wanted / Quality Granite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.