Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look (34772 Views)

"Thank You For All The Adventures" Annie Idibia Says To Tuface (Photo) / "I Am Done Having Babies" - Annie Idibia Says As She Gushes Over A Baby / Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by babdap: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
So Emmaulella is right.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Doctorbrains01(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Slim? I can't tell the difference between your former form and your present. I don't buy this publicity
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by evy1(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
As she be ambassador for slim tea na,she no get choice but to lie give people.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by meekyrozzay: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
ooh i see..
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by owisdom25(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
like seriously..
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by yinkuse: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
She is already an Ambassador for a brand of slim tea
ebonycilia:
Abeg comot you dey find way make them make you ambassador
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by jaydee87(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2016
instead of them to use lepacious bose who is a living testimony..
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by foremost55(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
she iz cute
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by felix000000(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
well me no see any tea here o
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by richylee(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2016
deavicky:
how u want her to slim reach before see say she slim or u want her vanish
You shouldn't have quote me, everybody with is own personal opinion.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Adisa89(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Name of the slim tea, please! There are a lot in the market.
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by SHAIBULIAR: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Her bweast have started falling, 2Baba have sucked dem dry abi I lie?
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Slim tea ambassador?
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by baeboo: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2016
SURElee:
Annie, slim tea? She has never been fat not even from the days of african queen video not even after two kids. So the slim tea company should use somebody like lepacious bose or eniola badmus.
All these teas sef, anyway we know how the parole dey go. Clean/ healthy meal plan, exercise, fruit/ green tea and vegetables the way to keep weight off for good not slim tea.
abeg madam

what are the healthy meal plans? i want to slim down
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by DrAbbey1(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
You can attain your desired shape and size again. UNIQUE SLIMMING TEA helps to remove tummy fat and helps with general body slimming within 25 days. It is made from natural products. 100%natural. No side effects. Check my signature for more details
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
And Lestat says..
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by IamtherealRita(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2016
So, Slim tea gave her breath and woke her up this morning

Just asking though
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by sexychocho(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kk
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by SURElee(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
baeboo:
abeg madam

what are the healthy meal plans? i want to slim down

Contact me on whatapp on 08064276253 for healthy meal plan if you're serious. Thank you
Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by ok24: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kai Annie!

Re: Annie Idibia Says Slim Tea Is Responsible For Her New Look by SaintUlot: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner In Fierce New Photos / Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Native Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.