Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe (12405 Views)

Presidency Blocks Appointment Of Asma’u Sani Maikudi As Female INEC Commissioner / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / EFCC Declares Benedict Peters Wanted Over N23bn Diezani Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by popcykaylah(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Funny how these people steal yet some people don't see anything wrong in it
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by blackpanda: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Miles300:
Don't believe everything said by efcc, do u know what it means to loot 223billion and no conviction .. They are joking

Yes under a president that told the world stealing isnt corruption, this is very possible

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by izzou(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2016
2019 will be a very peaceful election

Alll PDP needs is to bring out a stone to contest with buhari and its done.

How long will we keep chasing thieves

APC..... Day don break angry
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Nellybii: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
okay
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by nijanigga: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerian politicians and corruption are like hyena and dead animal
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by ozoemenaca: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Now that money is not being thrown around how far Zombies and how is the country fairing ?. One would also ask why issues of billions of naira raised against APC former Governors which they use to finance Buhari campaign such like that of Amaechi of River State died a natural death or the Buhari EFCC is blind to all those ones. When the EFCC starts fighting corruption we would know because it would be across board.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Semper247(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Seems children of hate/meticulous Ugandans are more on this forum than the rational thinking fellows.

U hardly find them on threads like this..

Had it been something in pmb by fayose, one would have seen hate comments with 1000likes.

Lalasticlala, the China Jews have taken over your forum oooo
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Mylove55(f): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Miles300:
Don't believe everything said by efcc, do u know what it means to loot 223billion and no conviction .. They are joking
i dont know why flat heads ipod always read only headlines before commenting. it is 23b not 223b.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Y
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by cardoctor(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Dis money no dey finish?
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Mylove55(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
izzou:
2019 will be a very peaceful election
Alll PDP needs is to bring out a stone to contest with buhari and its done.
How long will we keep chasing thieves
APC..... Day don break angry
that means all ipod are worthless than a stone, for a stone to rule over u, and a stone is prefer to ur ineffectual buffoon, and
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by izzou(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Mylove55:
that means all ipod are worthless than a stone, for a stone to rule over u, and a stone is prefer to ur ineffectual buffoon, and

And... .. .... .. .. ..

Have you finished typing?? grin

I didnt mention anything about igbo or being one but the high level of tribal hatred in you didnt let you understand.

Try and take good care of yourself. Hatred can lead to a high blood pressure. grin

I just finished showing you my good side

Dont quote me again
[b][/b]
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by izzou(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2016
Mylove55:

And... .. .... .. .. ..

Have you finished typing?? grin

I didnt mention anything about igbo or being one but the high level of tribal hatred in you didnt let you understand.

Try and take good care of yourself. Hatred can lead to a high blood pressure. grin

I just finished showing you my good side

Dont quote me again
ABEG
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Miles300: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Mylove55:
i dont know why flat heads ipod always read only headlines before commenting. it is 23b not 223b.
... Even at 23billion is it still not a huge amount to loot and go unpunished .. Think before u comment as well
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by emmanuelbrown26: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them call it witch hunting, EFCC, please detain all the detainables. Whenever PDP or other party dislodge the present government, they should witch hunt them too, by that, the heavy rain of corruption would drastically abate in Nigeria.
chai bros if na say i get money i for buy u 1 crate of shark. Had it been OBJ and Uncle Jona witch-hunt opponents by now dis mess wouldn't hv been messy, bcs if they fought opposition it will also instill discipline in their govt and citizens, but they were reckless

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Deen77: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
bsaying:
Sincerely i am tired of all these EFCC jamboree....
Yesterday i wanted to buy rice (two cups) since d bag i had at home was finished..
Two cups cost 160naira...i paused for a little while and asked myself 160 for two cups??
I bought rice for 60 for two cups last year.....
Pls Mr president we love your anti corruption fight, but please could you also fight inflation and destabilization of our economy... Thanks

Thank for your advice, please take note. No more free Oil money, we all need to go back to farm. Our source of income need to be expand.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by meekyrozzay: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
please send him back
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by tinktanker: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
I try understanding y at this time when ppl believe the FG has a hand in removing ikpezu. Dey no pin a lie 9n the inec guy to achieve their goals.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Mylove55(f): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Miles300:
... Even at 23billion is it still not a huge amount to loot and go unpunished .. Think before u comment as well
23b share to all politician across board, and dis ipod ezeani collected 20m, as i said.. always read the content not just d headline. Thank you.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by sweetgala(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Was this not the old man who could not read what he had written himself when declaring results of the elections in 2015.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by IrradiatoR: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them call it witch hunting, EFCC, please detain all the detainables. Whenever PDP or other party dislodge the present government, they should witch hunt them too, by that, the heavy rain of corruption would drastically abate in Nigeria.

God Bless you....

This has always been my position on 'fighting corruption' and will always be
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by pythonkid(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2016
you mean Nigeria is capable of generating all this figures and the poverty rate is still high .... na only rapture day go fit solve Nigeria matter
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by frankson1(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Kobicove:
The figures these guys throw around are min boggling

It is very true because there was so much money then.
Re: EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe by Princepoint(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
why u no go survive this case 223bn.

Bet9ja promo code Register and get 100% bonus on 1st deposit
click here to register

Big theif small punishment

Small theif big punishment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Sector To Take Over Abuja, Lagos Stadia Soon – Dalung / Campaign Spendings: EFCC Sleeping On Duty, Shehu Sani Says / Tambuwal: Buhari Running Nigeria As If No One Is In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.