Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (14684 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / President Buhari will prosecute any APC member indicted of corruption –Adesina / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by shamecurls(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2016
stonemasonn:
Lol, a Yoruba general has been made scapegoat.

Have you had breakfast this morning?
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by blackjack21(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by AngelAhnie(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Indict or not, they blocked the convoy of an Army General in a potentially hostile environment and went ahead to attack the convoy with stones and that set off the sequence of events that transpired.
Don't tell me you support the killing of innocent Nigerians..

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by GreyLaw(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

we sympathised wit him but we dont condole criminality. If u do the crime, u do the time.
Human lives matter.
No 'our son' here

You know why I find your post funny? Because it is funny!

How do you accept the fact that Maj. Gen. Oyebade is indicted, but his Chief of Army Staff is comfortably exonorated?!? But I thought it was the COAS that was originally assaulted?

And, please, this has nothing to do with tribe. Point is, the Maj. General Oyebade cannot carry out such high scale attacks without the approval of the COAS, and even the president. Now, the latter two are exonorated from such hideous crime, and you are here clapping.

So much for unintelligent support.

19 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2016
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by MadCow1: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't tell me you support the killing of innocent Nigerians..

I don't.

But is you instigate shiit, don't play the victim when shiit hits the fan.
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by SamMilla1(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
denko:
They have found a scapegoat a yoruba man a sacrificial lamb

I was going to say this.
Buratai was there and he ordered whatever attack there. They found a Yoruba man to take the fall.
South West, if you people like, keep quiet there, don't defend your brother against these Hawks.

10 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Balkan(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Why kill unarmed civilian. That's where you see them have power. If na real war they will run away
Like their brother Brigadier Gen. Ransom kuti.

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by AngelAhnie(f): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Ganiyat72:
How wicked can we yorubas be? So it was a yoruba man that ordered the masacre of innocent shia woshippers
And you believe that?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by blackjack21(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Indict or not, they blocked the convoy of an Army General in a potentially hostile environment and went ahead to attack the convoy with stones and that set off the sequence of events that transpired.

Killing them wasn't right though.
And by the way I haven't heard the other side of the story, Have you?
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by homesteady(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2016
How is the COAS not also indicted?

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Omeokachie: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2016
ICC loading. The wheel of justice is grinding slowly. Burutai will end up not staying in that Dubai house for fear of extradition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by kryptonian1987(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people has attained.

what about the mile12 and Abuja ( female preacher) incidents? Did your enlighten ones need to keep quiet? but carried out a silly protest when Dino threatened Remi!
Hypocrites they rain very hard for una heads

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Deepfreezer(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Even though i condemn the shiite killings, i think its suicidal for a group of people to block the road while the chief of army staff is en-route. Same mistake the IPOB yoots made by blocking Onitsha bridge and burning dangote trucks while protesting for a biafra that is dead and buried since 1970. The resulted killings from that incident alone makes me question the sanity of the biafran cause and Nnamdi kanu's detention gives me joy that biafra will never come
be guided on how u speak. Be very careful of your utterances. Becareful for what u wish on others may befall you. Aint a northerner but each time I remember about the massacre of this armless shiites my blood boils in rage. No blood deserves to be spilt.

10 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by stonemasonn: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Have you had breakfast this morning?
Not yet but let's be honest. I'm Yoruba too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by kings09(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Wat of buratai. I guess he z exempted as a northerner
DickDastardly:
He should be tried and if found guilty fried in hot palm oil.

8 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2016
GreyLaw:

You know why I find your post funny? Because it is funny!

How do you accept the fact that Maj. Gen. Oyebade is indicted, but his Chief of Army Staff is comfortably exonorated?!? But I thought it was the COAS that was originally assaulted?

And, please, this has nothing to do with tribe. Point is, the Maj. General Oyebade cannot carry out such high scale attacks without the approval of the COAS, and even the president. Now, the latter two are exonorated from such hideous crime, and you are here clapping.

So much for unintelligent support.
maybe u r new in Nja and u dnt knw hw soldiers behave.
The problem is u, see a name while i, see an individual that took it upon himseld to act beyond his authority.
If u read 2ru u'l notice the reaction of the COAS was provoked even thou his reactn was extreme. He can justify his action wit evidence
Nw, was ...Oyemade provoked? Hw does he justify killing innocent ppl?
In military, there are rules of engagement.
When u've learned to see people as humans first u appreciate my point
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by flokii: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Whatever needs to be done.. They should do with care.

Soldiers don't like external courts interferring in their dealings except in corruption cases. Moreover it looked like a collective plan as they must av felt insulted by the group.

We don't want it to result into something else with d security situation in d country now.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by danchuzzy(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people has [size=20pt]have[/size] attained.

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by emmanuelbrown26: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr soldier man...
Do you shot for the love of your country or for the gun you use in killing... In Asa's voice

The fact is our soldiers aren't trained. They only give them heavy punishments and mistake it for training. Then, they come into the society with serious anger, ego, hatred and start killing the civilians they are paid to protect.

BROS U SABI TALK WELA, OIR SOLDIERS ARE JUST GIVEN PUSHMENT IN THE NAME OF TRAINING, DATS WHY THEY HATE CIVILIANS, AN AMERICAN SOLDIER CANNOT CALL ITS CITITEN BLOODY CIVILIAN. Then dis shites or watever they are called, its suicidal to block road when army chief is passing, na suicide dem want commit in a hostile environment for dat matter

United State won't sell them equipment for exact same reason. But, the day of reconning is coming, faster than presumed.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by PEPPERified: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2016
So Buhari and his cohorts have succeeded once again in redeeming Gen. Buratai at the expense of Gen. Adeniyi's life.
How gullible can Nigerians be? are our memories that just? are we so easily deceived? Have we so soon forgotten the truth that any story/report can be repackaged and fed to us even if we know that the main culprits are shielded for political reasons?

8 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by denko(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2016
ASK YOURSELF THE MOTIVE AND SINCERITY BEHIND COMMENT
KINGinVAHALA:

But I'm not sure the Yorubas are complaining, they re not hypocrites nor cowards neither do they support what is bad or who does bad, even if its their oba, that's the level of education and enlightenment these people has attained.

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by idupaul: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Anyone that thinks northerners are dull needs to have his head checked ..See how Buratai has cleverly removed himself from the shites mess and now this Yoruba office has been set up with a date at the hague

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by giles14(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
jazzy4naija:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207155-exclusive-judicial-panel-indicts-nigerian-army-general-others-zaria-massacre-shiites.html
my Yoruba brethren una never c anything.now dat dey felt dere are tru with the 5% it time to purge the leadership of the Yorubas.

middle belt(north central ) get ready u pple are next

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Irresponsible, self-serving govt of impunity.

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Ghost01(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2016
No hiding place for the wicked. If our judicial system fails again, the ICC will adjudicate on the issue. For the sick ones trying to play the tribal card with this one, e dey your body.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by jollymizzle(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
I'm Yoruba and I actually don't give a f**k who is indicted. People forget indictment is part of the investigation, if those people were actually hostile and the army had no choice but to do what they did.then of course the panel would say so,if the opposite is the case,then the people responsible deserve to get punished.and mind you.this panel is most likely a charade because if you think guilty verdicts will come out of this? U r on a long thing.zak zaky will have to be pronounced innocent and something tells me that is not going to happen.and you all should just take a chill pill
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by jollymizzle(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2016
giles14:
my Yoruba brethren una never c anything.now dat dey felt dere are tru with the 5% it time to purge the leadership of the Yorubas.

middle belt(north central ) get ready u pple are next
Lol so you the 5% believe you are off the hook? Ok don't start playing your victim pranks again o wen what has been 'happening' to u happens again
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Trust77: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr soldier man...
Do you shot for the love of your country or for the gun you use in killing... In Asa's voice

The fact is our soldiers aren't trained. They only give them heavy punishments and mistake it for training. Then, they come into the society with serious anger, ego, hatred and start killing the civilians they are paid to protect.

Infact the call us "Bloody Civilians"

United State won't sell them equipment for exact same reason. But, the day of reconning is coming, faster than presumed.
you're a big fool, did you read the story... The useless shi'ad block the road and even attempting to kill the chief of army staff. So, what do you expect. You're more than a bloody civilian, you're a foolish and stupid civilian.... If you're bold enough identify yourself fool

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by meekyrozzay: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
ooh i see
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ibrokola(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr soldier man...

Infact the call us "Bloody Civilians"

Fool. Go n train them now..
Re: Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Ganiyat72:
How wicked can we yorubas be? So it was a yoruba man that ordered the masacre of innocent shia woshippers

And you believe this nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gofundme Suspends Omoyele Sowore’s Campaign To Raise $2million For 2019 Election / POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election / El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.