Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters (22031 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC / Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by AngelAhnie(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2016
jerryfisher:
make dem write am for ground na
gringrin him go school?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by atirolu(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Ear infection is affecting buhari
Am not sure he ll respond to any
Has he responded to fulani Herdmen issue?
So far is hausa fulani that is committing those crime
No need to take action

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2016
now is the time for more peacekeepers and diplomats
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by obainosis4real: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2016
bidaho:
Na only Jah go save us
e'no pass like my guy
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by SHAIBULIAR: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg make we just break dis country and go our separate ways,make dis malooo continue to dey do their nonsense
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by chikids(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Ganiyat72:
cool We muslims are the problem of this country
And the world also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by emeijeh(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=47715931][/quote]

And far better than yours
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by colli247(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
I DON,T NO HOW NIGERIANS PRACTICE THEY OWN MUSLIM KILLING OTHER RELIGION MUSLIM WAY OF EVANGELISM IS BY KILLING
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
A stitch in time saves nine, but Unfortunately, the nomad has ear problem!
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
For those of us who have witnessed bloodshed in Bauchi, Maiduguri, Jos, Kaduna and other northern states.....oh!

Me must avert this at all cost!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by trekkie: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:
For those of us who have witnessed bloodshed in Bauchi, Maiduguri, Jos, Kaduna and other northern states.....oh!

Me must avert this at all cost!!

This makes sense. Stop stirring prejudice and hatred carelessly acceding to war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by meekyrozzay: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2016
waiting
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2016
trekkie:

This makes sense. Stop stirring prejudice and hatred carelessly acceding to war.

Believe me, crisis is destructive, very senseless. It has never solved anything and neither will it- ever!
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Bashirfuntua:
dont take this igbo yoot serious
How do you know he is igbo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by obainosis4real: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2016
bidaho:
Na only Jah go save us
e'no pass like dat my guy
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Denko2721987(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
yet after all these warnings, christains who are mostly always at the receiving end of these voilent attacks (genocide) in the north will never adjust themselves from their famous sitting ducks position they always love to assume. How pathetic.... Most times their foolish and unbelieveable non-challant passiveness in the face of these constant prevailing existential threats which gives the enemy more bold insolence to doll-out more bull-crap on them baffles the heck and hell out of me (not that am for religion per say). Like they really want to be annihilated which is why they never stand up and adopt the Law of Talion. An Iranian proverbs says if an enemy hits u with a stone for no just reason, u should use a much more bigger stone to hit the enemy back so that enemy will think properly before he tries any more bullcrap. But will they ever try to rise against and above the evil ceremony prepared by the enemy threatening their very existence?? - 'We do not wrestle against flesh and blood' or 'may God help us' would most likely be their usual pathetic replies... Smh.. People really have very short memories to remember history dont they... - Arnemia is history and history always happens..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
For any religious crisis past, present and future, hold the Muslims responsible
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Chuksxyview(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2016
God bless you for this blunt truth, but I think and believe that there are still nice and peaceful muslims who are not part of the problem of this country, obviously you are one.
Ganiyat72:
cool We muslims are the problem of this country
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by proeast(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Ndi Igbo ibem, unu anugo nu ya. Agha eyiri eyi anaghi eri ngworo. Ukpana okpoko buru, nti chiri ya. Obu ka oha mu n'onu, oburu na iga ano n'ugwu bidokwa ugbua kpolatawa ndi be gi, ma were ube na anyimike agha kwaa onwe gi nga! There is a grand conspiracy going on underground, the palpable silence is just a facade. They know they have lost the initiative against the Avengers & they cant survive the status qou either, they are now looking for soft targets & escape route to vent their frustrations. Any co-ordinated attack against Igbos/niger delta people in the north would signal the end of Nigeria as we know it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Perfectionist11: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Intelligence sources!!..Nigeria has her own form of CIA?
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by OlanreJohnson: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
We yoruba muslims will keep voting fulani muslim extremists bigots so that they can teach you christians a lessons. We will vote kwankwaso after Sai buhari.
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Bimpe29: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Unfortunately the body language of Mr President is bigotry. But, God will surely keep us safe and united.
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by saintkel(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
My own Nasarawa? Men I have to move
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by slizylindy: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
We yoruba muslims will keep voting fulani muslim extremists bigots so that they can teach you christians a lessons. We will vote kwankwaso after Sai buhari.
[color=#990000][/color]

Do not generalize whenever you want to spit trash.
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
olureignforever:

If all Muslims will agree to this, there will be peace. But No they won't. God is watching.

so because a newly registered member of Nairaland said this means its the truth?

or cos some select Northerners do bad hings means they are speaking for the majority of the Muslims?

Perhaps, we should also conclude that what happened in Akwa Ibom and what some Christians have done in the country also speaks for the majority of the Christians.
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Rexyl(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari hasn't done much to tame the islamists who are unreasonably attacking and killing innocent Nigerians in some parts of the north because they don't subscribe to their violence and religion
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Rexyl(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Is that what you are being taught, and do you mean miscreants like you are already being bred in SW to follow after the fanatics so that you can begin your own problem whenever you are opportune

For your information SW is not culturally and morally suitable for extremists to breed and gain grounds

Repent and forsake evil way and imagination
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by OlanreJohnson: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rexyl:

Is that what you are being thought, and do you mean miscreants like you are already being bred in SW to follow after the fanatics so that you can begin your own problem whenever you are opportune

For your information SW is not culturally and morally suitable for extremists to breed and gain grounds

Repent and forsake evil way and imagination

we yoruba muslims will treat you christian kaffurs of our land the way we treat Ibos- like filth. Even mrkayusfit my muslim brother will agree with me.
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by gidjah(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
bros,you be devil, you are kept by the hand of God, some one brought you in to this world, HE ASK that you worship him only, this can only be done through one main religion ;CHRISTIANITY.unless a man be born again, he can never enter Gods kingdom.
Sirmuel1:
Why can't we just scrap religion?
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by fdnoble2(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Utchgirl:
Buhari is a Dullard !
buhari is nt a dollard atall...... He knw what he's doing. Hendsmen is nt enough for him to carryout their plan he's inviting army from saudi arabia to join them. Sooner or later nigerian will knw what all this abt. I wonder how our religion leaders are infected with aso rock disease. I also dont know what people like Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) GO: Pastor Kumuyi and all those Big pastor and prophet are doing self. Anyway i reserve my comment
Re: Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters by Sirmuel1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
gidjah:
bros,you be devil, you are kept by the hand of God, some one brought you in to this world, HE ASK that you worship him only, this can only be done through one main religion ;CHRISTIANITY.unless a man be born again, he can never enter Gods kingdom.

I be Devil? Wow! this same religion was brought by the whites. Lately, Africans (especially Nigerians) have taken it more personal. We should just scrap everything and go back to our deities, there will be peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘30,000’ APC Members From Atiku's Senatorial District Join PDP / Rochas Okorocha Presents An Award To Umar Ganduje [PICS] / Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.