Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676369 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
terrymason:
Help! a client of my told me to help him get lot of downloads for is app in playstore! don't know how to go about it! can some1 give me a clue or heads up on how to make this stuff work?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
WalkerMichael:
See ehn! To earn and succeed on fiverr, you need enough patience, Consistency, and a working brain. That $100 order came from a Pakistani, (one of the most dreaded people to deal with on fiverr) lol.
- niche was virtual assistant and can you imagine I billed him $150 for just US PayPal account creation, he Sha bargained blabla telling me he'll still hire me to become his permanent website content writer as well and we finally agreed to $100.
New account without a level yet just 1 order and about 17 days (yunno your account must be a month old + positive reviews b4 you can receive your badge) left so I can earn my level 1 badge,
Every order I have received on my fiverr accounts were all from buyers request page. The secret? My proposal was the bomb!!!
Thanks to the creator of this thread, more blessing brother..
I joined fiverr September 1 after adsense banned my account with over $400 on August 12(friday, I can never forget that day ehn after I don hope and promise girlfriend plenty things chsiii) and today I'm grateful about how far and how successful I've went.
Note: CONSISTENCY AND PATIENCE IS THE KEY IF YOU WANNA SUCCEED ON FIVERR. It's not a get rich quick scheme.
God bless everyone's hustle, let us all keep winning. More blessings and $$$

ps: screenshot wasn't posted to brag or whatever, but to motivate my brother & sister who're hustlers on fiverr and other online money making platform. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win..

Can you share your fiverr profile here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls I will be needing a sound php developer and wordpress expert as friend and partner so we can handle fiverr projects together..

I no wan kill myself ontop fiverr..my account is growing beyond my expectation...I was hoping I will reach 1k in my 2nd month but the workload is just much that I had to cancel one of my order in progress this evening ...I have not had 4hours sleep since yesterday. Job almost completed but the wicked buyer had to cancel the order and request refund...(Meself don delete him cpanel na...I vex)

So pls two more project approaching deadline...I will need you (programmer + wordpress expect) to be my partner...

Please Quote Me...If you meet the criteria

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fiverr Dry 2dai...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 2:06am On Oct 13, 2016
please who have the link to the emal hunter, the one i have here cant even get a single email
This is my fifth order abeg
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 2:06am On Oct 13, 2016
please who have the link to the email hunter, the one i have here cant even get a single email
This is my fifth order abeg
edakun e epp me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 4:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Buying:

Skrill: 410/$
Payonerr: 405/$
paypal: 370/$

instant transfer as usual
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dorispray: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2016
khassy:

one yahoo boy spotted grin grin grin grin grin

You no well...

He don pass yahoo level.....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 410 to $1

Fiverr Paypal withdrawal Rate 350 to $1

(BBM 529D18D.7), (WHATSAPP +97155582138.5)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2016
dorispray:

You no well...

He don pass yahoo level.....

kikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

kirikiri this way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Cc thar warplanes femsmart nkhay others

Hi, I can see that you're looking to get contents written to promote your blog. And I am sending my offer because I'm more
than qualified to give you a job that will produce amazing results. I have over 5 years experience writing articles and know all the sneaky
tricks and flicks to getting more readers to take the right action. A sequential content is supposed to be written in a format whereby each is
linked to the next like a movie series. Not every seller understands this. But I do, and it should prove a point. I guarantee you a stunning
job or your money back (with option of unlimited reviews)! Please contact me via inbox with details of this job and let's get started.
Regards

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2016
See ehn don't be scared to overcharge your clients.... and if eventually they seem uncomfortable with the price, send them this "what's your best offer".
Another great deal just popped in this morning smiley
Blessed week. Thank you Jesus. Venzal, God bless you smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2016
And this one just popped in too... Hehe
I'm only doing this to motivate my guys here, charged her $20 for 700 word article, she Sha bargained to $15. Oyinbos get money, DON'T BE SCARED TO CHARGE!
Once more bless you the real boss venzal

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2016
pls ogas in the house, I wanted to withdraw through exchanger yesterday only be told its contradicting may be I have used it for PayPal reg before Pls how do I solve this
cc: Tabbaz khassy emmk others

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2016
@ Venzal, you said u will give we that did not have laptop a site were we can make little money to buy 1. pls kindly drop it bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:
And this one just popped in too... Hehe
I'm only doing this to motivate my guys here, charged her $20 for 700 word article, she Sha bargained to $15. Oyinbos get money, DON'T BE SCARED TO CHARGE!
Once more bless you the real boss venzal

So any sale wey u make now, u go come show us screen shot? There's a thin line between motivation and showing off.

U don see oga venzal show us screenshot before? Yet he has motivated thiusands of people on this thread.

We know u're making sales but plz be cool. If u over do it, u might get some pple intimidated and they'll just give up. So be calm bro

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by curatorX: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
bestspoke:
Pls I will be needing a sound php developer and wordpress expert as friend and partner so we can handle fiverr projects together..

I no wan kill myself ontop fiverr..my account is growing beyond my expectation...I was hoping I will reach 1k in my 2nd month but the workload is just much that I had to cancel one of my order in progress this evening ...I have not had 4hours sleep since yesterday. Job almost completed but the wicked buyer had to cancel the order and request refund...(Meself don delete him cpanel na...I vex)

So pls two more project approaching deadline...I will need you (programmer + wordpress expect) to be my partner...

Please Quote Me...If you meet the criteria

Thanks

Hello,

I designed professional website and blogs using WordPress. I'm extensively familiar with WP environments.

However, I'm not a core programmer. I don't have in depth knowledge of coding. I'm more of a front end developer/designer.

If you're cool with mu inputs, let's do something!

Contact me via 090 five five zero zero 6788
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by curatorX: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
beautycrush24:

So any sale wey u make now, u go come show us screen shot? There's a thin line between motivation and showing off.

U don see oga venzal show us screenshot before? Yet he has motivated thiusands of people on this thread.

We know u're making sales but plz be cool. If u over do it, u might get some pple intimidated and they'll just give up. So be calm bro

I know say the boy no go stop. People now feels like King on top $15? Just imagine the fvckery!

People earns thousands and still kept low profile. Listen more, speak less.

BeautyCrush, thanks for cautioning the young lad.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
yeye dey smell
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2016
have a few skrill funds to sell. Pls any reputable exchanger?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2016
paulsir:
pls ogas in the house, I wanted to withdraw through exchanger yesterday only be told its contradicting may be I have used it for PayPal reg before Pls how do I solve this
cc: Tabbaz khassy emmk others

Thanks in advance

Be sure your email is not currently attached to any exchanger paypal.

Alternatively, if you have not widthraw your money to the previous email addr3ess.

go to setting on fiverr page and click edit on paypal email section

insert a fresh email and wait for 24hrs. Then you can give your exchanger the new email address. Only

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Geranimo: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Is there any web developer who is an expert on Joomla here? There is a job I need to outsource ASAP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Geranimo:
Is there any web developer who is an expert on WordPress here? There is a job I need to outsource ASAP.
I'm a blogger, a WordPress god. I'm everywhere you go. Lol. Quote for a deal.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
curatorX:

I know say the boy no go stop. People now feels like King on top $15? Just imagine the fvckery!

People earns thousands and still kept low profile. Listen more, speak less.

BeautyCrush, thanks for cautioning the young lad.

oga this is uncalled for abeg angry angry angry angry

why sounding so pained, BeautyCrush did the right by pointing it to him politely.... why bringing insults into this

fvckery shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked haba, shey he insult you ni embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

He didnt scam anybody and I dont think what he is doing is bad, the only bad thing is the frequency with which he's doing it.

make una no chop the guy head abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin

For this kind economy, even $15 job na big thing oo (12*430 = #5160) at least e go buy better person better jean and polo na

WalkerMicheal, I like your hustle spirit... I wan be like you and oga felibrain AKA Mr. Eyes of a god, mind of a killer (My main man wey wan chop my head yesterday) when I grow up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una come show us the way na cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Chukabiz:
I understand that many of those into animation here are just beginers.
Is there a way we (both pros and newbies) can come together to help ourselves, share ideas and criticize our videos for faster learning? Maybe a whatsapp group for easy upload. I'm not saying we should abandon this thread, No, Just for those into video animation.

*My thought*

please, how can I add animated logo to a facebook page cover photo and as profile photo .

urgently needed please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Venzal:
Just finished serving a ban embarassed. Be back with updates later... Thanks to everyone who's helped to keep this thread alive.

please, how do I upload animated logo on facebook page profile and cover photo
urgent please as the delivery has been rejected and client threatening cancellation
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2016
khassy:

oga this is uncalled for abeg angry angry angry angry

why sounding so pained, BeautyCrush did the right by pointing it to him politely.... why bringing insults into this

fvckery shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked haba, shey he insult you ni embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

He didnt scam anybody and I dont think what he is doing is bad, the only bad thing is the frequency with which he's doing it.

make una no chop the guy head abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin

For this kind economy, even $15 job na big thing oo (12*430 = #5160) at least e go buy better person better jean and polo na

WalkerMicheal, I like your hustle spirit... I wan be like you and oga felibrain AKA Mr. Eyes of a god, mind of a killer (My main man wey wan chop my head yesterday) when I grow up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una come show us the way na cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who exchanges at that rate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
beautycrush24:

Managing people's social media accounts

please. do you know how to upload animated logo on facebook page as a cover photo and profile photo.

urgent please
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kayultimate(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Please who can you assist me with a usa postal address? A client on wants to forward a product to me to help review and create an explainer video for the product.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Please i dnt knowvif anyone can help me out here. A buyer placed i direct order for me to review a book with an amazon account. I later told him i cannot do the job. We both mutually agreed and i cancel the order. Fiver then gave 48hours to cancel ever. Its been 5 days and its still counting as late delivery.. Any ideal of what I need to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.