Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (682686 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
terrymason:
how can extract email addresses from instagram followers from a client account... please somebody or everyone should answer me! thanks

I'm sorry to be the carrier of a bad news, but that's almost not possible.
I may be wrong though.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
tomisinobbm:

I'm sorry to be the carrier of a bad news, but that's almost not possible.
I may be wrong though.
why na? thanks mate
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
please what are the softwares for intro logo animations??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
terrymason:
why na? thanks mate

Not possible

Emails are private details on Instagram.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
akashi01:

Not possible

Emails are private details on Instagram.
hmmm! thank you. but twitter, facebook and linkedln are possible
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
sseunth:
please what are the softwares for intro logo animations??

Adobe after effects
Blender
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
beautycrush24:

Adobe after effects Blender
thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
completey:

Have you solve this?

Yea thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by completey(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
khassy:

Yea thanks
you are welcome
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
beautycrush24:

You can bill ur client what u feel comfortable with. I charge 100 for 1 post per day...same post on all 3 social media accounts.

Someone else said he charges 150 and another said 200.

So it's ur choice....really.

U can tell d person to provide contents but if he/she is sounding somehow, u can offer to create contents.

thanks ma'am.. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ejor e epp me ooo..

My buyer for social media gigg dey ask for sample of work have done.. but he is the one i will hopefully first manage his social media ooo

please any help for me... this job worth $200 ..e jor egba mi kale oooo

Cc: viktor
cc: Emmyk
Cc: beautycrush

Cc: All
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Johncrown80:
Ejor e epp me ooo..

My buyer for social media gigg dey ask for sample of work have done.. but he is the one i will hopefully first manage his social media ooo

Cc: viktor
cc: Emmyk

Wow! I pray someone comes to your aid. I am not into this niche bruv.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dozies1: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Femsmart:
I need help on ebook conversion like Epub and Mobi. Anyone with better software than Caliber?
I can do it for you manually no software.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 9jatech(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are you having Difficulty to get a Foreign Paypal Account, Not too Worry..

I will teach you how to Create a FOREIGN Paypal Account in Nigeria that will Send and Receive Fund here In Nigeria

Click here to get the Offer www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/teach-you-how-to-create-a-foreign-paypal-account

☺☺☺ I know it sounds Funny though, to Nigerians because Everybody thinks you can only Create an Account only if you Have a VPN installed, Nop,

This can be done even without a Vpn.

☺☺☺
NOTE: No Vpn will be Used,
No Tricks used.☺☺☺

Things you will Get from this Offer
* A full and Comprehensive Tutorial on ow to Create you Own Paypal Account,

* And Also a Video
Be rest assured that any Order placed with us will be handled Professionally.
Once you Order two of my Gig you'll get one Gig FREE

Thank you

Click here to get the Offer www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/teach-you-how-to-create-a-foreign-paypal-account
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello house, I've been having issues with making bids on Chrome Hola VPN and the browser even. Anyone having same issues?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Johncrown80:
Ejor e epp me ooo..

Cc: v iktor
cc: E mmyk

I have some profiles I've managed both on and off fiverr so it's not a big deal for me. For you, I think u should just browse through social media accounts and look for profiles with quality and engaging contents. Don't give them profiles with millions of followers o. Just something on the average.

They won't verify if you're the one that actually manage these accounts. They just want to see the kind of contents you create and how well you respond to your followers.

Goodluck!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Please if you have any software that can scrape email (crack version) from website and social media like linked In, facebook etc. Kindly epp me with it. I don't mind to pay if you can not give it for free.

I don explore internet tire for crack of yellow page spider, atomic email hunter and the likes. But I am not fortunate to come across any valid link

Contant me via pm or signature

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
dozies1:

I can do it for you manually no software.

Thanks for the response bro. How do you do it manually?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
A guy ordered for my gig but while chatting he was proving smart and he sent his email ID to me. I hope he won't be banned because I asked him to order so they can know he is in for business. He is an indie guy tho, trying to prove smart
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dozies1: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Femsmart:

Thanks for the response bro. How do you do it manually?
it involves HTML/CSS coding
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Profcamsey:
A guy ordered for my gig but while chatting he was proving smart and he sent his email ID to me. I hope he won't be banned because I asked him to order so they can know he is in for business. He is an indie guy tho, trying to prove smart
They are always like that. don't even agree to transact outside fiverr. they don't like to pay.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
dozies1:
it involves HTML/CSS coding
Bro can you throw little light on how you do this. I code html and CSS too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dozies1: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Bro can you throw little light on how you do this. I code html and CSS too
OK then.
follow this tutorial.

http://www.paulsalvette.com/2011/08/turning-manuscript-into-clean-xhtml.html?m=1

This tutorial is actually old but it contains the regex that you will need.

Also, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E0-9L232b8

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
dozies1:

OK then.
follow this tutorial.

http://www.paulsalvette.com/2011/08/turning-manuscript-into-clean-xhtml.html?m=1

This tutorial is actually old but it contains the regex that you will need.

Also, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E0-9L232b8

Thanks bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
plx is urgent Can I change my email address on Fiverr ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by olawhizzy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Profcamsey:
Dont try to transact outside fiverr, don't request for contact (warn ur buyer dat u don't share contact ) u may loss ur badge or get ur account barned.
I lost my badge to fiverr for dis same reason b4.

Some client may outsmart u if u share ur contact wif dem(just keep ur business real) ...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
So I get another visa after I was deported last 5days. Can anyone give me review of this new account and I hope I don't get deport again http://Fiverr.com/burgeeswrite thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fiverr Don cast.Imagine Opening a shop in the market for 8 dais and no single buyer..He be lyk Say i Go Create A Gig 4 Aba made Product nw oo

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by handlernoni: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oga venzal and co. i want to commend you guys for the help you are offering to us.

I js opened my fiverr accounting following d steps given here and in no time i got my first job but i dont know how to go about doing the job. it is an email autoresponder. pls is there anybody who can help me out. I beg una with God i no wan flop. me sef wan earn my first online dollar.

thank
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
handlernoni:
Oga venzal and co. i want to commend you guys for the help you are offering to us.

I js opened my fiverr accounting following d steps given here and in no time i got my first job but i dont know how to go about doing the job. it is an email autoresponder. pls is there anybody who can help me out. I beg una with God i no wan flop. me sef wan earn my first online dollar.

thank

Like we applied to get the same job. And na you the guy give am. Lol. Guess my naija identity was the wahala. I dont know how to do that too. Try google. @ least before someone responds. Mah follow dey do research. Good luck
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think its very simple... Check out this link

https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/email/autoresponders.htm

Runs out to google again. You must chop this money. grin

Ah... Another one. I go kill u with links today. I no ean hear abeg e don do... Lol

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/everything-email/email-features/how-to-setup-an-autoresponder

You should also see this;

http://westwoodva.com/blog/top-10-autoresponders-and-email-marketing-tools/

Off to bed. Good Night

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.