Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678546 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bcbabe(f): 2:59am On Oct 27, 2016
FxTizzle:

www dot fiverr.com/Ooyemi

I don't review profiles but you need to delete this account or work on it.

1. Profile pics is scary
2. So many errors in your description
3.You need minimum of 4 gigs( Don't be lazy) with optimized gig pictures.

My oga at the top will review both for you.

cc
Khassy

THanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Tabbaz:
SCAM ALERT!!!

Dear all, I have decided to be an antiscam ambassador on business threads of this our noble forum.

Why taken the burden

I realise the scammer that duped me has duped many in the past and he is duping another gentle guy of our member right now. So, as an humanitarian, I have decided to take a time out of my busy schedule to be sharing this news. Perhaps with time, most member would be saved from scammers trick. I will also open a thread for it

What you should know

1. There are trusted xchangers in this thread and similar business thread
2. There are thieves waiting for you to fall to their trick and do a way with your hard earned money

How to identify the trusted xchangers

1. There are people that have a great reputation in this business here. I will mention few. Knowing them is a step to avoid scammer
Examples of these trusted fellow are:

Justi4jesu
ladyF
Singapore1
Nsonaso
Sunboy
legalwealth
bdavis
Saintpn
Marieso
vizboy
toluxa1
majalong
Gunbiz
jazes
tumababa
juliustip
blym4real
oxsam
naira2usd2naira
topupgold
enterpro
cjsmack
aleairhub
infinitikoncept
Softhands
lexyrule
Eddie
obasy09
iyemik
phony200
etc

2. You can take the vouch of any of the trusted member in order to be able to trust an unknown fellow you wanna deal with

How to identify scam

1. A scammer don't usually write details such as number etc about themselves in their profile
2. They usually offer mouthwatery trade e.g selling bitcoin at 400/$
3. Their mobile number if typed on google brings out information different from what they tell you
4. Their profile is ususally new
5. They usually have little or no posts
6. They are always in a hurry during transaction
7. They use different names and different accounts
8. Block your number immediately after you transfer money to them
etc

How to prevent yourself

1. Trade with trusted xchanger ONLY
2. Use ESCROW incase you are trading with less trusted fellow
3. Research on identity of the fellow you want to trade with i.e don't rely 100% on my list - confirm my list from your little research

List of identified scammers

Unfortunately, I wrote this in haste, and I won't be able to come up with more than few data. You are welcome to quote this and add your own lists or pm me details of scammers you have identified and I will add it up

Nairalan usernames: fola0016
Gabrielani044
Phone numbers: +2348105689985 08105689985. || +2348145157310 08145157310

Bank account numbers:

Account Name: Silas Enock Kyenpia
Account Number: 1103556648
Diamond

Account Name: OKOH OCHEFIJE
Account Number: 0065850380
Diamond bank 83,000

Skrill account detail:
osyochefije@gmail.com
OKOH OCHEFIJE

P.S. I will endeavour to be sending this info on a daily basis or as the case may be, so as to get more audience
Feel free to share it also, and you can copy and paste on any business thread where dollar is trade to guard or fellow from being ripped off their hard earned money

P.P.S. You scammers should find legit job to do. Fiverr and plenty income platfoms are there for you to earn income. Don't be a LAZY GREEDY fellow.

Discalaimer: This piece is meant to assist my fellow Nigerians. There is no 100% guarantee that my advice will save you from being scammed. So, use it at your own risk

Acknowledgement: I salute mods of this thread, and I solicit their assistant to help in promoting this piece. I know I have written emails and phone numbers which is against the rule, but it's for a great cause

**Important**

Now the scammer knows the name you trust. One thing they can do is to create a profile with a name similar to the name listed e.g singapore instead of singapore1. In that case, always open your eye while transacting. Check the profile on nairanland and compare the phone numbers. Also, note the date the profile is registered, the number of post, the number of followers etc. Check the phone number on google and similar platforms. Search the email and account information on google as well for any possibility of reported scam

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2016
beautycrush24:

I just want to start offering whiteboard o. I have done one or two but it was included in a video like that. [s]I use videoscribe but it seems you can't do a lot with that.[/s] Maybe I'll just go and look for explaindio jeje

I don't have the things you requested for but someone shared this image pack mediafire. com/ ?et01f3s4wkzgnx3 (remove space)

After bagging several long bans for trying to follow a good cause in helping my fellow brothers, I stop dropping links to download softwares and have been following the thread on ghost mode for a long time now. But I must say it bleeds my heart seeing what guys go through just to get these softwares, some even complain of not getting the password to unlock the zipped files after all the efforts to get and download them. NL mods una no dey try at all.

Beauty crush (I call her Candycrush grin) You are one person whose zeal and capacity I silently respect from a distance but I beg to differ with your judgement of Videoscribe, you need to learn alot of VideoScribe and you'll be amazed at what you can do with it when it comes to whiteboard animation.

For those who wants to go into video animation, you must understand the difference between whiteboard animation videos and explainer videos and what to use for what so you don't underestimate the power of your tools. When it comes to whiteboard animations, VideoScribe does it best (not even explaindio does it better), but when it comes to explainer videos you need explaindio. VideoFxMaker does explainer and whiteboard videos just like explaindio but not better. Every software has its strong points and none has it all. You must blend them all to get the best of it all. Some other tools you will need for the post editing are camtasia studio, audacity, natural reader and some more.

Getting this softwares isn't your problem though, getting the packs (svg and png files for whiteboard animation) or the slides for explainer videos should be your main worry if you want to get the best videos and want them to stand out from others. Unfortunately everything you need have all been treated on this thread if you all can take the patience to go back and start reading allover. I have done that twice. Many have been kind enough to drop valuable links and I must say big ups to them all.

I learnt and have everything I know today on whiteboard and explainer video thanks to this thread. I discovered this thread 3 months ago or there about but I don't have a Fiverr gig yet. I gave myself a target of 3 months to perfect my skill before storming Fiverr just as venzal advised and trust me am almost there and you will be amazed at what I can do now with just three months of learning so far.

My point so far is, if you want to go into animations guys, learn the skill, perfect it then storm the yard and make the cash. Fiverr market place is no joke. I have gone through Fiverr and downloaded gig videos of professional and top rated seller. Animation on Fiverr market place is no joke. And please it's not hard as I am making it seem oh so no one should be discouraged. I just want to stir us up to action. The sky will be our starting point if we are willing to pay the price.

I am ever ready to help anyone with questions, just check my moniker for my WhatsApp number and email. Please am no expert oh, just a learner like you guys grin Big ups to oga venzal, we forever remain loyal.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by adamkolo11: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2016
I have available $55 to sell on fiver who is up for it? considering the fact that i don't ve a paypal and my payoneer card yet to be delivered. Whatsapp me on.. zero eight zero, 590, two two, 633.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by asiwajusirkay(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2016
I am a living testimony of this thread... I have been a silent reader of this thread since July but I didn't open my fiverr account not until September all because I want to get it right as soon as I open my account. I nagivated through fiverr site to see a service I could offer, after some hours of doing that, I created my account and dropped it here for review. For like 3 weeks of no sale, I came back here to seek help for my account to see where I v gone wrong. Last week, my first order was asif I won a lottery and since then, it has been a hit back to back with positive reviews although yet to be a level one seller and hopefully become one soon..... NOTE: I never bought reviews cos someone advised me against it. I am using this medium to say a big Thankyou to beatzone, venzal, khassy, tabbaz, skitkid and everyone who has contributed to dis thread in one way or the order. I am so grateful.
CC beatzone, venzal, tabbaz, khassy skitkid

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
adamkolo11:
I have available $55 to sell on fiver who is up for it? considering the fact that i don't ve a paypal and my payoneer card yet to be delivered. Whatsapp me on.. zero eight zero, 590, two two, 633.
Contact me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Agent8706:

After bagging several long bans for trying to follow a good cause in helping my fellow brothers, I stop dropping links to download softwares and have been following the thread on ghost mode for a long time now. But I must say it bleeds my heart seeing what guys go through just to get these softwares, some even complain of not getting the password to unlock the zipped files after all the efforts to get and download them. NL mods una no dey try at all.

Beauty crush (I call her Candycrush grin) You are one person whose zeal and capacity I silently respect from a distance but I beg to differ with your judgement of Videoscribe, you need to learn alot of VideoScribe and you'll be amazed at what you can do with it when it comes to whiteboard animation.

For those who wants to go into video animation, you must understand the difference between whiteboard animation videos and explainer videos and what to use for what so you don't underestimate the power of your tools. When it comes to whiteboard animations, VideoScribe does it best (not even explaindio does it better), but when it comes to explainer videos you need explaindio. VideoFxMaker does explainer and whiteboard videos just like explaindio but not better. Every software has its strong points and none has it all. You must blend them all to get the best of it all. Some other tools you will need for the post editing are camtasia studio, audacity, natural reader and some more.

Getting this softwares isn't your problem though, getting the packs (svg and png files for whiteboard animation) or the slides for explainer videos should be your main worry if you want to get the best videos and want them to stand out from others. Unfortunately everything you need have all been treated on this thread if you all can take the patience to go back and start reading allover. I have done that twice. Many have been kind enough to drop valuable links and I must say big ups to them all.

I learnt and have everything I know today on whiteboard and explainer video thanks to this thread. I discovered this thread 3 months ago or there about but I don't have a Fiverr gig yet. I gave myself a target of 3 months to perfect my skill before storming Fiverr just as venzal advised and trust me am almost there and you will be amazed at what I can do now with just three months of learning so far.

My point so far is, if you want to go into animations guys, learn the skill, perfect it then storm the yard and make the cash. Fiverr market place is no joke. I have gone through Fiverr and downloaded gig videos of professional and top rated seller. Animation on Fiverr market place is no joke. And please it's not hard as I am making it seem oh so no one should be discouraged. I just want to stir us up to action. The sky will be our starting point if we are willing to pay the price.

I am ever ready to help anyone with questions, just check my moniker for my WhatsApp number and email. Please am no expert oh, just a learner like you guys grin Big ups to oga venzal, we forever remain loyal.

lol....candy crush indeed.
I guess my mistake was referring to explainer video as whiteboard animation. Thanks for pointing that out. The market for explainer video on fiverr is larger than that of whiteboard. It still boils down to the fact that I have to lern and download explaindio.

I'll def contact you soon for any PDFs or video tutorials that was easy to use as a beginner. I know I can get it from google but i prefer materials that someone has used and would recommend.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
fiverr fund for sale @ 400 , indicate I'll get to you. You must good record here sha o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guys please help me!!

I can't find my best and only selling gig!

Could it be as a result of changing my About this gig yesterday by copying and editing one level 2 sellers gig

Or sending a message through "deliver now" to a seller who ordered without contacting me?... I only did this cause I needed to get information about his target country and niche...

Pls guys, what do I do?... And can this gig be brought back? If not, let me just move on. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
I am a living testimony of this thread... I have been a silent reader of this thread since July but I didn't open my fiverr account not until September all because I want to get it right as soon as I open my account. I nagivated through fiverr site to see a service I could offer, after some hours of doing that, I created my account and dropped it here for review. For like 3 weeks of no sale, I came back here to seek help for my account to see where I v gone wrong. Last week, my first order was asif I won a lottery and since then, it has been a hit back to back with positive reviews although yet to be a level one seller and hopefully become one soon..... NOTE: I never bought reviews cos someone advised me against it. I am using this medium to say a big Thankyou to beatzone, venzal, khassy, tabbaz, skitkid and everyone who has contributed to dis thread in one way or the order. I am so grateful.
CC beatzone, venzal, tabbaz, khassy skitkid

More dollars to your pocket bro. Struggle pays..Scamming kills....SHAME ON SCAMMERS. Legit money is easy to make if one can struggle. At the end of the day, Legit fellows are favoured.

#In the spirit of war with scammers on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautycrush24:

lol....candy crush indeed.
I guess my mistake was referring to explainer video as whiteboard animation. Thanks for pointing that out. The market for explainer video on fiverr is larger than that of whiteboard. It still boils down to the fact that I have to lern and download explaindio.

I'll def contact you soon for any PDFs or video tutorials that was easy to use as a beginner. I know I can get it from google but i prefer materials that someone has used and would recommend.

Thanks.

Ok, let me help,.... Contact me for the explaindio ish....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
surestsam:

Boss please I'll pm you too for the explaindio package. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
surestsam:

Thanks. I've gotten ur number from ur signature. Will contact u
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please is anyone else havving issues with their fiverr app?

I'm getting the "an error occured. Please try again later" error message.

Am i d only one experiencing this. So that I go just go throway this fone for dustbin.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautycrush24:
Please is anyone else havving issues with their fiverr app?

I'm getting the "an error occured. Please try again later" error message.

Am i d only one experiencing this. So that I go just go throway this fone for dustbin.
give it some time, maybe network ishh
mine is perfectly fine!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
VERY URGENT
I NEED SOMEONE TO FILL SOME INFORMATION IN AN EXCEL FILE, WITHIN 6 HOURS.
KINDLY REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. WE CAN DEAL OFFLINE OR ON FIVERR.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Infamous(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
favome:
VERY URGENT

i am available
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Infamous(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
favome:
VERY URGENT

I just sent you a pm. You could message me on Whatsapp at +2348163892184
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Infamous:
I just sent you a pm. You could message me on Whatsapp at +2348163892184
okay
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
favome:

okay

Hi,

I'm available too. Just in case. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
nkhay:

Hi,

I'm available too. Just in case. Thanks
kindly state contact info. please will you be able to deliver within the stated time?

if yes, Kindly drop your contact. I need it done urgently.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
please i just check my account now and i met this please how do i go about it.

Hello Sussanjohannyle,

I'm interested in your gig. I'm in the process of launching a site/mobile app that is actually geared toward merchants who own brick and mortar stores. They are having a hard time finding new customers because online businesses are taking their customers. My product is a tool that will help them drive traffic to their brick and mortar business.

But I also need customers to use this same tool, to save millions of dollars every year.

So, what I want to do is advertise to college students. For two reasons.

1. I want college student to use this tool to save m oney with everything they purchase.
2. More importantly, I want to use students to actually convince merchants to sign up with my website/mobile app, so they can earn a commission of $15.99-$500.00.

In order to do this properly, I understand a social media presence will help me. I'm interested in purchasing your gig for this reason. So let me know if you understand my request and if you can truly help me generate the interest of college students from around the U.S. now and around the world in 3 months.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
favome:
VERY URGENT

I can! Kindly drop ur digit so we can chat!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
terrymason:
I can! Kindly drop ur digit so we can chat!
just PM, I will respond
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Johncrown80:
please i just check my account now and i met this please how do i go about it.

Hello Sussanjohannyle,

I'm interested in your gig. I'm in the process of launching a site/mobile app that is actually geared toward merchants who own brick and mortar stores. They are having a hard time finding new customers because online businesses are taking their customers. My product is a tool that will help them drive traffic to their brick and mortar business.

But I also need customers to use this same tool, to save millions of dollars every year.

So, what I want to do is advertise to college students. For two reasons.

1. I want college student to use this tool to save m oney with everything they purchase.
2. More importantly, I want to use students to actually convince merchants to sign up with my website/mobile app, so they can earn a commission of $15.99-$500.00.

In order to do this properly, I understand a social media presence will help me. I'm interested in purchasing your gig for this reason. So let me know if you understand my request and if you can truly help me generate the interest of college students from around the U.S. now and around the world in 3 months.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon.

You can tell him that you can create an manage his social media accounts.

What he needs to do is to place paid ads targeting people in the U.S withing te age range of collee students.

If u normally place ads for your clients, you can charge him for that but if you don't you can just suggest it to him/her
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please does anyone have an email newsletter template. cc. venzal felibrain
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautycrush24:

You can tell him that you can create an manage his social media accounts.

What he needs to do is to place paid ads targeting people in the U.S withing te age range of collee students.

If u normally place ads for your clients, you can charge him for that but if you don't you can just suggest it to him/her

thanks ma'am I really apreciate

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2016
hi friends. I need helps to go about this work

"What I need from you is not just page visits I'm sure your getting people to look at the site but I need and am about to spend money to make money. What I would like for you to do from now until Monday is bring bloggers and people looking to buy from my market. I will pay through PayPal Monday something for your effort so far but I can get traffic I want to see your commerce and sales side isn't that your skilled area. I have personal property as well as affiliate marketing items that will be selling and we will agree on a commission for you and may allow you an admin spot helping run it with a set pay plus commission. if not what your looking for let me know now."

please what do I do?
Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2016
$135 Freelancer (PayPal) fund available for sale at N400/$. PM me if you are interested.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2016
A client ordered my gig, he did not provide the docs to execute the job, he has been offline now for 2 days and my delivery deadline day is on sun Sunday. Pls what should I do? I don't want anything to hurt my account

Cc
Felibrain
Khassy
Beautycrush24
Singapore1
Tabbaz
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singapore1(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Agoobiggy700 just deliver picture and wait for him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.