Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (682548 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Increase your rating with tip - Attain level 2 with 25 sales instead of 50

So, some of our fellow fiverrians have gotten tip template and are now getting tip regularly. However, there is more to tip than the money aspect.

Create a gig for tip collection and it will function as another sale. So in one sale, you have 2 points. You reach level two by 25 sales provided all gives tip.

Sadly, I am not lucky with tip.Though, lucky with repeated buyer to some extent.

So, for those that are into tip niche grin grin, Here is your call

Regards

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Tabbaz:
Increase your rating with tip - Attain level 2 with 25 sales instead of 50

So, some of our fellow fiverrians have gotten tip template and are now getting tip regularly. However, there is more to tip than the money aspect.

Create a gig for tip collection and it will function as another sale. So in one sale, you have 2 points. You reach level two by 25 sales provided all gives tip.

Sadly, I am not lucky with tip.Though, lucky with repeated buyer to some extent.

So, for those that are into tip niche grin grin, Here is your call lol tip niche. Nothing you guys no go do finish. How many sales make level1 seller from being a new seller?

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kabby231(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2016
kabby231:
I need someone who can send 10,000 email and it would look like it comes from me, I have the contacts
pls I need fast reply on this one,
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Please, how can a lawyer/barrister offer legal-related services to clients on freelance sites? Anyone offering this kind of service here?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by five7319: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
please somebody help me check my gig am new here . i need assistance though have being following this thread for sometime but needed to try out something new
www.fiverr.com/andywheel44
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MajikhAli: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello, guys...anybody offering Virtual Assistant gig should contact me. I have a job for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
MajikhAli:
Hello, guys...anybody offering Virtual Assistant gig should contact me. I have a job for you.

I'm offering it. What's d job about?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
gensteejay:
Please, how can a lawyer/barrister offer legal-related services to clients on freelance sites? Anyone offering this kind of service here?

You can offer to give legal advice. The category would be other ---> business ---> legal consulting

You can get ideas of what people offer by checking the category. Things like writing contracts and legal documents etc
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
beautycrush24:

You can offer to give legal advice. The category would be other ---> business ---> legal consulting

You can get ideas of what people offer by checking the category. Things like writing contracts and legal documents etc
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hayfloze(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nsonaso:

My PIN D3E73BFF

And is in my signature or profile

I just had a smooth transaction with @Nsonaso. Thank you, and you rates are really making sense.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls I need a link to download VPN that can work with hotspot and android apps
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
FxTizzle:

I can do it with promo code or free purchase.

It's $50+ item, but coupon code will be given to reduce the price to $10 maximum according to the buyer.

Can you do this? and at what rate please?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
spafu:

I can buy things on Amazon.

It's $50+ item, but coupon code will be given to reduce the price to $10 maximum according to the buyer.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
*The client is yet to order, but there is high chance for me to secure the job. I need a quotation*

I have a few things I want done in mail chimp and I am looking for someone who can help me do all of them at once. My site is .....and on top if you click on subscribe you’ll be able to see that it’s very basic.
I have already created an account and list. I now need someone who can
1. customize the mail chimp and create a more appealing/pro spam words free template, with my own photo and text that I can use instead of the basic one.
I also want to

2 integrate mail chimp with the Facebook page, so people can subscribe from there
I also need a

3 great welcoming mail template people receive automatically once they subscribe.

Also please

4. tell me if there are other things I can improve regarding my email marketing as I'm sure there is a lot I don't know.
I hope we will be able to work together

Thanks
tabbaz

P.S. please contact me only if you are into mail chimp and you are good at it. I can do part of it, but need another seller to join hand with
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MajikhAli: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
please check the attached file.....the offer is quite a handful. shocked grin

beautycrush24:

I'm offering it. What's d job about?

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi guys,

Please how do I go about giving playstore reviews with US and European account?

And please how many reviews are offered as a gig?

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hope say problem never happen, fiverr no gree clear my Fund since morning.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Profcamsey:
Pls I need a link to download VPN that can work with hotspot and android apps
You mean a VPN that you power on, and it allows you to share your connection via Hotspot?

I haven't come across it.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hazelle: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Email marketers in the house, please how do you charge? $5 per mail?
I just got a message from a buyer. He wants me to write sales emails to his site visitors in French. The language bit isn't a problem as I'm a conversational French speaker. And there are translators I can use for help too. But I've never done an email marketing job even though I have a gig on it and I have the package Vindal (?) shared.

Please help. He said I'll have to write 15-20 emails daily.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
MajikhAli:
I offer virtual assistantship
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
I cannot remember the last time i was this hurt.

Ok, i deleted my email marketing fiverr account and 2days after, i created another account on editing using different mail and number (Nigeria Account).

Just yesterday, i got the shock of the year. Fiverr ban. And when i contacted them to know why i was ban, one werey marcus said i have two fiverr account and that is against the T&C of fiverr.

I tried explaining to him that i deleted the first and created another, and have gone through the T&C and i did not in anyway violate their T&C.

The werey man replied me that, his words,

"Hi there,

Unfortunately your account has been permanently disabled and we won't be able to restore it.

Regards".

This is heartbreaking. I have been through a lot before creating that account. God dey sha. Its not the end. Moving to upwork.com or freelancer.com.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
gen2lpat:
I cannot remember the last time i was this hurt.

Ok, i deleted my email marketing fiverr account and 2days after, i created another account on editing using different mail and number (Nigeria Account).

Just yesterday, i got the shock of the year. Fiverr ban. And when i contacted them to know why i was ban, one werey marcus said i have two fiverr account and that is against the T&C of fiverr.

I tried explaining to him that i deleted the first and created another, and have gone through the T&C and i did not in anyway violate their T&C.

The werey man replied me that, his words,

"Hi there,

Unfortunately your account has been permanently disabled and we won't be able to restore it.

Regards".

This is heartbreaking. I have been through a lot before creating that account. God dey sha. Its not the end. Moving to upwork.com or freelancer.com.

Such a sad news so sorry about this bro! Did you create d new account on the Browser you were using on the previous account? Did you clear history, cache, cookies before trying to register? The name you used in registering the new account ; was it somewhat similar to the previous? If any of these questions turn out to be "yes". That's the reason for the ban.
Well, it's not d end. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Keep winning & always play safe

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Such a sad news so sorry about this bro! Did you create d new account on the Browser you were using on the previous account? Did you clear history, cache, cookies before trying to register? The name you used in registering the new account ; was it somewhat similar to the previous? If any of these questions turn out to be "yes". That's the reason for the ban.
Well, it's not d end. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Keep winning & always play safe

@ bolded, you right. I will be stronger. I did not clear anything. I was thinkung, since i deleted the first one, it would be no crime to create another. Mail, useename, full name were all diff. Your word(in bold) is a motivator. Thanks again. God bless
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Emmyk:
You mean a VPN that you power on, and it allows you to share your connection via Hotspot?

I haven't come across it.
No. That I can use to change my IP while using hotspot.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
gen2lpat:

@ bolded, you right. I will be stronger. I did not clear anything. I was thinkung, since i deleted the first one, it would be no crime to create another. Mail, useename, full name were all diff. Your word(in bold) is a motivator. Thanks again. God bless

The cache, cookies you failed to clear is d problem bro! Next time, use different browsers for different accounts. I use Uc browser & chrome in this case.
That's BTW bro, you're welcome..

Keep winning cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
hazelle:
I just got a message from a buyer. He wants me to write sales emails to his site visitors in French. The language bit isn't a problem as I'm a conversational French speaker. And there are translators I can use for help too. But I've never done an email marketing job even though I have a gig on it and I have the package Vindal (?) shared.

I am in. you can always outsource it e-mail marketing writings to me. that's my niche.
w.app me 0 eighty one six five three three five four four zero.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
bestspoke:

change your phone time..simple!
does anyone have an email template for email marketing??
Cc meklex emmyk
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by afoobiggy700(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
A seller sent me this

Here is the Job Requirement:
A colored printer with ink, scanner and check paper, you ll be working 2-3 days per week which the hours are flexible, you ll be provided with printing software to use and license key to operate and also ll be short software training, The paid is $1000 Monthly plus 100 for reimbursed of kit that you purchased along with your Monthly salary. I'll been paying via PayPal or direct deposit every end of the month... Are you qualify for this position.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Omarszn:
does anyone have an email template for email marketing??
Cc meklex emmyk
html email template?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
LaCremy:

No, I don't have money on the card. I can only do free purchase.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
hazelle:

chai, bro you need to outsource o... I am well poised to write the emails for you.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
I just had a successful exchange with Fxtizzle. I highly recommend him for your fiverr withdrawlas!

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.