Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,431 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (682634 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Omarszn:
Congratulations Emmyk more $$ to your accounts....
Please I delivered a gig and the status showed delivered since then I've not gotten the money fo for the gig, and i also tried contacting the guy but he's not replying...please does anything have to be done after delivering an order

Cc emmyk , venzal, walkermicheal
You have to wait for d buyer to accept d delivery and mark it as complete. After then, u'll see it in funds pending clearance under revenues and it'll become available for withdrawal after 14 days.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Omarszn:
but I don't know if he has marked it as completed..
How would I know if he has marked it?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Omarszn: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Omarszn:
How would I know if he has marked it?
he hasn't marked it yet, I just checked, I'm sending him message he ain't replying and its online...what should I do?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Omarszn:
he hasn't marked it yet, I just checked, I'm sending him message he ain't replying and its online...what should I do?

If he doesnt mark it in d next 3 days, fiverr will mark it automatically
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Please someone should just throw more light on how to get organic orders from buyers using the search bar i know about ranking with tags and using fake traffic already. I get most of my orders through buyers request I sleep there daily now just imagine,since 8:00am this morning till 11:00am i keep on refreshing the page I haven't seen a single request from any buyer and it doesn't just make sense really stressful im really in need of how to get direct orders.Bosses should help o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
jusdafromytips:
Please someone should just throw more light on how to get organic orders from buyers using the search bar i know about ranking with tags and using fake traffic already. I get most of my orders through buyers request I sleep there daily now just imagine,since 8:00am this morning till 11:00am i keep on refreshing the page I haven't seen a single request from any buyer and it doesn't just make sense really stressful im really in need of how to get direct orders.Bosses should help o

Use fb groups to get real human traffic. I average 4 orders monthly. Not the usual $5 gig and it depends on your skill.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Emmyk:
Motigba Baaji. \ cheesy /
congrat more $$$

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trush247:

Use fb groups to get real human traffic. I average 4 orders monthly. Not the usual $5 gig and it depends on your skill.
4 orders with that prize per gig wow Really impressive pls do you post on groups with Nigeria members cuz most groups I'm into are filled with Nigerian members only
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mobi5592: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Guys I need help. I created an account yesterday, and this morning a potential customer contacted me with the message:

hey there.i see your gig is not for reviews but i would like to ask if u can post two WRITTEN reviews for one gig. one on google plus second one on fb (or yahoo if u don't have fb). I will send you texts to post no need to write them at all. All you will need to do is copy and paste them on the urls given. pls let me know if u got accounts there so i can place your order. btw i will leave amazing and relevant feedback for your gig. Thanks

Of course I responded positively, "I can do it. Plus I have the both accounts." I desperately need this first review, seriously. So, the thing now is how do I sharperly create a US facebook and google plus account. Thanks for quick reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by vintino(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
vintino:
I am buying Payoneer funds @ 425/$
Skrill @425...... Fiverr/paypal @415

Instant funding and escrow is allowed. .
Call/whatsapp +2348063899188

I still need ooh. .. $3200 needed urgently
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
jusdafromytips:
4 orders with that prize per gig wow Really impressive pls do you post on groups with Nigeria members cuz most groups I'm into are filled with Nigerian members only

I belong over 100 groups in different niches. Each of these groups consists of Nigerian and Foreign members.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tabbaz:

lol! Abed no run bro.. You can open several accounts and run them simultaneously to avoid stress on your single account. I have been advised to do this, but time is not my friend at the moment.

some of our people here only depend on paypal widthrawal. Biko epp them
You guys (Tabbaz, HazzanTazzan and co) should help some of us get a verified US Paypal to ease the workload on you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trush247:

I belong over 100 groups in different niches. Each of these groups consists of Nigerian and Foreign members.
Thanks for that tip think is time to join groups and start posting... more $$$$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mobi5592: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
mobi5592:
Guys I need help. I created an account yesterday, and this morning a potential customer contacted me with the message:

hey there.i see your gig is not for reviews but i would like to ask if u can post two WRITTEN reviews for one gig. one on google plus second one on fb (or yahoo if u don't have fb). I will send you texts to post no need to write them at all. All you will need to do is copy and paste them on the urls given. pls let me know if u got accounts there so i can place your order. btw i will leave amazing and relevant feedback for your gig. Thanks

Of course I responded positively, "I can do it. Plus I have the both accounts." I desperately need this first review, seriously. So, the thing now is how do I sharperly create a US facebook and google plus account. Thanks for quick reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=mobi5592 post=50953938][/quote] create the 2 accounts na. Create us Facebook acct and gmail account.Use the preferred IP for the posting.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
spafu:

You guys (Tabbaz, HazzanTazzan and co) should help some of us get a verified US Paypal to ease the workload on you.

I can help you get a very legit and reliable PayPal account , but its expensive... Far reliable than US acc...infact I won't advice you to open us acc If you love your funds.

Contact is on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seanaddy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello my able bosses... Pls I need you all to look into my fiverr profile... I have done 2 reviews for 2 of my gigs for over a month now and still not been contacted for once talkless of making a single sale. I don't know what to do. I'm just discouraged cos I spent money just to learn stuffs on fiverr... Here's my link
https://www.fiverr.com/typer_active
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by asiwajusirkay(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trush247:

would you mind to share some of these groups pls?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ownacar: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Ownacar I have $135 fiverr to sell
Pm me on whatsapp. Your trusted fiverr, upwork etc Paypal withdrawal. Contact me on whatsapp and your fund is sitting in your Naija account instantly.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
would you mind to share some of these groups pls?

Just search your "keyword+group", and you have a lot of them to join. Be careful to avoid fb jail.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kunlesufyan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
WalkerMichael:

thanks for this brother. my fiverr account is now up and running with this few tips you suggested. kindly check and review, thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/angelaliz1
Checked your profile,was really impressed ..I want to know how you got so many reviews?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
jusdafromytips:

If you are still new to fiver and have no badge yet.. then you have to manage to keep sending buyer request offers till you get a badge and rank your gig well.

once that is done,you won't need to visit BR page again...after receiving my badge..my buyer request page piled up to 950 cos hardly had time again.

People now place order for web development directly even without sending and inbox,I get notice of new orders.

Also be good at what you do.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
spafu:

no paypal account is reliable...
Even paypal users in UAE, USA, UK and every other countries are complaining about how paypal just block their accounts...
Running a paypal is a very big risk and dont try it if you dont want to have hypertension...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seanaddy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
seanaddy:
Hello my able bosses... Pls I need you all to look into my fiverr profile... I have done 2 reviews for 2 of my gigs for over a month now and still not been contacted for once talkless of making a single sale. I don't know what to do. I'm just discouraged cos I spent money just to learn stuffs on fiverr... Here's my link
https://www.fiverr.com/typer_active

I'm posting this again cos I need your professional advice... Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
seanaddy:

You are in a highly competitive niche. Promote yourself, visit buyers request section regularly, don't do fiverr alone, put in more gigs even if you don't have experience in them outsource them at seockerks, do more of reading also.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
seanaddy:

Bro.
Try and make good use of the Buyers request page.
Download the fiverr app so that you will be online always.
Charge lower fees. This is just to get the customers you need. Later you will increase fees.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
bestspoke:

If you are still new to fiver and have no badge yet.. then you have to manage to keep sending buyer request offers till you get a badge and rank your gig well.

once that is done,you won't need to visit BR page again...after receiving my badge..my buyer request page piled up to 950 cos hardly had time again.

People now place order for web development directly even without sending and inbox,I get notice of new orders.

Also be good at what you do.
Please if I'm to understand you clearly how do mean by piling up to 950 I really don't understand it pls explain
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
To Mr venzal I greet u special and confidentially! grin

I joined fiverr September(2016) and it has not been easy since I gat no skill, laptop and to crown the whole mess I was posted to a village that dose not have light over the years(shu only you shocked), never the less when I saw this thread it was really inspiring, though have heard of fiverr before and I had an account that was created back in 2013(not in use, old things sucks undecided). What has kept me going was my BlackBerry which I normally used to stay online and send buyer request, the system am using is been borrowed from a friend and the skill am Rendering is done by my neighbour, my is to look for buyers(client), borrow the laptop which I must charged in shops around me, then my neighbour those the job... if I can do it why won't you?.. oya see my small earnings! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jusdafromytips: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
terrymason:
To Mr venzal I greet u special and confidentially! grin

I joined fiverr September(2016) and it has not been easy since I gat no skill, laptop and to crown the whole mess I was posted to a village that dose not have light over the years(shu only you shocked), never the less when I saw this thread it was really inspiring, though have heard of fiverr before and I had an account that was created back in 2013(not in use, old things sucks undecided). What has kept me going was my BlackBerry which I normally used to stay online and send buyer request, the system am using is been borrowed from a friend and the skill am Rendering is done by my neighbour, my is to look for buyers(client), borrow the laptop which I must charged in shops around me, then my neighbour those the job... if I can do it why won't you?.. oya see my small earnings! grin grin grin
bro I'm happy for you weather na u do the work or not cash na cash lol. But seriously eh wch kind work u dey offer so i dont understand this excel work stuff at all lol
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

no paypal account is reliable...
Even paypal users in UAE, USA, UK and every other countries are complaining about how paypal just block their accounts...
Running a paypal is a very big risk and dont try it if you dont want to have hypertension...

Wow really? Well that's because you don't know. Doesn't mean it does not exist. I use my PayPal like a boss... No VPN, no always login at night...I can login to one account from any location same time...bros u don't know this one, I guess u are surprised...

I use it and have done for many others with little or no rule...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
I want to withraw $80+ on fiverr by 15th. Send me your rate. Nothing less than $410 o

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.