Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677722 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

Guy are you a learner? What kind of advice is that? He should keep delivering the same thing...u want him to chop 1 star abi.?.. If you must do such, then don't deliver the gig through the normal delivery process...after the first revision it doesn't matter how long the order takes... So just send him the work as a message...until he accepts ..then u can tell him to accept delivery and rate u or better just deliver the gig and forget the rating cos he can decide to give u low rating for time wasted....just be careful of the advice u take from this threads...

Peace am out

Yes I am a learner grin

That was why I said he should only do that if he has ENOUGH positive ratings on the gig.

1 bad review and 10 positive reviews won't chase a prospective buyer cos there's bound to be negative reviews in every business. it'll surprise you that some people will still rate google 2 stars. but would that stop u from using it? the answer is NO.

the good thing is fiverr would give u a chance to also review the buyer. So give him his 1 star back and explain wat happened in the feedback. This would encourage buyers to still order his gig. (if well explained)

So would u advice he returns d money after all d effort he has put in there? that's cheating.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by vintino(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2016
vintino:
I am back again $800 Payoneer funds needed

Instant funding. ...
430/1$

Whatsapp on
.escrow allowed. ....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Amen o big sis i tap in...see prophecy

abeg usher pass basket make I sow seed o prophetess don drop am.
But sis that social media marketing be like I no dey get am well o

Lol....u hear in Jesus name for my mouth?

But for the seed, abeg usher u still fit pass basket. Lol

I no dey do social media marketing o! I dey do social media management. 2 different things.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2016
plagiarism checker x hey guys in the writing niche check the software out. http://rilnetnigeria.com/2016/11/30/%e2%80%8bplagiarism- checker-x/
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by betblog: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2016
I need the service of a professional web designer, I will show you sample of website that I want to make. Pm me or quote if you have what it takes to do the job.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

Guy are you a learner? What kind of advice is that? He should keep delivering the same thing...u want him to chop 1 star abi.?.. If you must do such, then don't deliver the gig through the normal delivery process...after the first revision it doesn't matter how long the order takes... So just send him the work as a message...until he accepts ..then u can tell him to accept delivery and rate u or better just deliver the gig and forget the rating cos he can decide to give u low rating for time wasted....just be careful of the advice u take from this threads...

Peace am out
Mehn, sorry to drag this matter any longer than it should, it's just that each time he comes on line-he always request for a revision-just to delay the three days completion of which I would have to redeliver so it is marked as complete. Even if he drops the 1st star review, I can still afford to buy 15 reviews and be left with enough change. I guess I will just play along and see how it ends. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Please house o I really need help right now. I tried to access fiverr but it's showing 404 forbidden rules. I then tried to use fiverr app its showing can't do this please contact customer support.
I am flying the Nigeria flag and also using mtn.
Please experienced people should help me out
cc. beautycrush
abeyoni
emmyK
skitkid2
Hazzantazzan
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mavrom8: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

Guys please stop saying give out... Say sell...u are deceiving some newbie

ooh. so sorryn about that. . . wasn't my intension. . . obviously didn't think of it that way.

I HAVE 5 REVIEWS TO SELL FROM TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNT (US/UK) PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0 8 0 SEVEN 7 ZERO 6 FOUR NINE 6 5

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Please house o I really need help right now. I tried to access fiverr but it's showing 404 forbidden rules. I then tried to use fiverr app its showing can't do this please contact customer support.
I am flying the Nigeria flag and also using mtn.
Please experienced people should help me out
cc. beautycrush
abeyoni
emmyK
skitkid2
Hazzantazzan

nothing to fear

The 404 forbidden will disappear once you change your ip.

the app thing happens to me when my network is slow
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
ajog1:
Mehn, sorry to drag this matter any longer than it should, it's just that each time he comes on line-he always request for a revision-just to delay the three days completion of which I would have to redeliver so it is marked as complete. Even if he drops the 1st star review, I can still afford to buy 15 reviews and be left with enough change. I guess I will just play along and see how it ends. Thanks!

It will/might not end well.

Try to read the nature of your buyer. I say you let him cancel the gig mutually.

This has happened to me for a web project o....after designing and coding all the pages...I knew he is the kind that will never be satisfied.I ha other things to do so I told him to cancel it....within 24hours another order came in(x 2 the former price). I was consoled.

For go this one and focus on other incoming gigs.

my opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
beautycrush24:

Yes I am a learner grin

That was why I said he should only do that if he has ENOUGH positive ratings on the gig.

1 bad review and 10 positive reviews won't chase a prospective buyer cos there's bound to be negative reviews in every business. it'll surprise you that some people will still rate google 2 stars. but would that stop u from using it? the answer is NO.

the good thing is fiverr would give u a chance to also review the buyer. So give him his 1 star back and explain wat happened in the feedback. This would encourage buyers to still order his gig. (if well explained)

So would u advice he returns d money after all d effort he has put in there? that's cheating.

Did I say he should return the money? Please read what you quoted again... You said One Bad review? hmmmm, A 1 star review and 9 five star review can drop him to 90%... Auntie, even 98% dey complain with level two badge, then you are talking of level 1 with 90%, nobody, I repeat go patronize am at all, I can bet you.

Don't even say that thin twice, and To increase that rating from 90% to may be 95% can take another 20 five star review...I don't know exactly how many but I know it will be that much.

So If there is anything you should run away from its a 1 star rating...It can even kill 40 five star... sooooo
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
ajog1:

Don't submit the work again through the delivery, when he requests revision, tell him you will send him the work in his message box..

Since he has requested multiple revisions or even one, the gig can only be marked as late,, but it wont affect your gig anymore. so just leave it there till he gives up or accepts...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
nkhay:

Now this is bad!

Not like I'm trying to withdraw oh....though I have maintained Nigerian IP but USA flag.... Any chance of not being deported?

Do you still have access to your account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
bestspoke:

Do you still have access to your account?

Yes, I do.

I wasn't trying to withdraw. I just wanted to disable the security question and 100% sure of the answer, cause I wrote it down the day I set it up, even indicating I used caps. Thanks

Many thanks!! Successfully removed! Just tried again with a PC this time. grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Although Tabbaz has made name for himself but I will still sign my signature on the page of his internet integrity.
…. Just had very fast exchange transaction with him. He is good, his rate is great and customer satisfaction is wonderful.
Don’t hesitate to do business with him. Thank you Tabbaz.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
nkhay:

Please how do I disable security question on my fiverr account?

Used phone browser and answered correctly in caps, yet it's saying my answer is wrong.

Guys please help!
I don't really understand, is the question poping up or what?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nomeh17:
Although Tabbaz has made name for himself but I will still sign my signature on the page of his internet integrity.
…. Just had very fast exchange transaction with him. He is good, his rate is great and customer satisfaction is wonderful.
Don’t hesitate to do business with him. Thank you Tabbaz.

Thanks man. more dollarssssss to your pocket.

struggle to success for all
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thanks man. more dollarssssss to your pocket.

struggle to success for all

@Tabazz do you hv any verified us paypal to sell?that i can use in nigeria
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
FxTizzle:

I don't really understand, is the question poping up or what?

Errmm.... I tried to remove already set security question from my fiverr account, so I was asked to provide answer to the security question.... But the answer I provided was being rejected by the system,...stating "wrong answer".... But I was very sure it's correct.

But I just tried with a PC now and it's been successfully removed! Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
nkhay:

Yes, I do.

I wasn't trying to withdraw. I just wanted to disable the security question and 100% sure of the answer, cause I wrote it down the day I set it up, even indicating I used caps. Thanks

Many thanks!! Successfully removed! Just tried again with a PC this time. grin grin grin

Oluwaseun... smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
siralexis:

@Tabazz do you hv any verified us paypal to sell?that i can use in nigeria

I don't deal with paypal at the moment. Their wahala is too much
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
nkhay:

Errmm.... I tried to remove already set security question from my fiverr account, so I was asked to provide answer to the security question.... But the answer I provided was being rejected by the system,...stating "wrong answer".... But I was very sure it's correct.

But I just tried with a PC now and it's been successfully removed! Thanks!
Good to know
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

So why did u proceed to do the work? Because u are desperate for jobs?... Some one dropped DOG TREATS , knowing fully well that the info is insufficient, u went ahead to do the job...na u give ur self 3.7 star.... Not the guy.

You see y u need support?...
lol. i knw. i can you up on whatsapp na
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
What a superb November! Thank you Venzal, you opened my inner eye to fiverr. I'll forever be grateful to you... I took the bold step in joining with an objective ; and with time, it'll be fulfilled I believe ..
I appreciate everything other hustlers here & implore you all to keep doing what you know how to do best, and most importantly, learn a SKILL!!! I'll be joining my brothers in the whiteboard animation niche very soon..
. Special thanks to Venzal again., you rock brov smiley smiley may we have a wonderful December.. Let's keep winning...

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
I have $180 fiverr funds for sale. Rate is #400, no negotiations. If you'd require me to change my withdrawal email, don't bother contacting me. Whatsapp- 07
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Abuklaw(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
What a superb November! Thank you Venzal, you opened my inner eye to fiverr. I'll forever be grateful to you... I took the bold step in joining with an objective ; and with time, it'll be fulfilled I believe ..
I appreciate everything other hustlers here & implore you all to keep doing what you know how to do best, and most importantly, learn a SKILL!!! I'll be joining my brothers in the whiteboard animation niche very soon..
. Special thanks to Venzal again., you rock brov smiley smiley may we have a wonderful December.. Let's keep winning...
keep winning bro. you also impacted some lives.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
keep winning bro. you also impacted some lives.

Your boy is humble brotherly cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Walker Michael is a strong man.....You also helped and are still helping lives in fiverr shoutouts to you and others....keep rocking.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2016
2 reviews for sale at 2k/review contact on what's app 08060713107
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by vintino(m): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2016
I am back again $$$$ Payoneer funds needed

Instant funding. ...
430/1$

Whatsapp on
.escrow allowed. ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.