Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679168 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by handlernoni: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just had a smooth deal with clone 2020. Best exchanger i have ever had transaction with.. 5star positive rating

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Razzaq007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Emmyk:
This NYSC something is keeping me away from Fiverr.
#Lord.help.my.gigs#
#Esprit De corps# grin grin
EmmyK I see you.. How that way now grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
facebook female profile needed ..if you one for sale pls quote me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Guys, please I need help. I have this one client that, and he's the only client that has been buying my gig often. Buy recently told me that the rate of exchange is too High on his side and also the 20% fiverr's is too much. He said we should deal outside fiverr and use direct PayPal in order For both of us to be satisfied.

My problem is that I don't have a PayPal account, the people that have are scared, saying direct transaction is too risky . Please is there anyway I can get my own verified PayPal account or which other mode of payment can I introduce to this guy. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
androsurf:
Guys, please I need help. I have this one client that, and he's the only client that has been buying my gig often. Buy recently told me that the rate of exchange is too High on his side and also the 20% fiverr's is too much. He said we should deal outside fiverr and use direct PayPal in order For both of us to be satisfied.

My problem is that I don't have a PayPal account, the people that have are scared, saying direct transaction is too risky . Please is there anyway I can get my own verified PayPal account or which other mode of payment can I introduce to this guy. Thanks!

Payooner
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Don't stop at freelance alone.... Start Affliate marketing

This Affliate marketing website will give you everything you need for free, Including training and opportunity to earn $100 sign up bonus. Check my signature to contact me on this.

Note: No capital Involve

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
bestspoke:
facebook female profile needed ..if you one for sale pls quote me
I have a year old US account
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emoch(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
androsurf:

Deal wisely if only you can trust the person. Paypal funds can be recalled so you may end up losing. You may be running away from the 20% and end up losing everything. Get used to the 20% already like most people have. Trying to maneuver you way around that can lead to so many things (ban and scam)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
bestspoke:

abeg just leave am like that jeje....since the rating is not that bad....no dey contact CS too much cos of rating o...except the buyer gave you something worse

2 5stars will bump you back to 100%
..okay boss.Just wondering why not tell me about what you wanna rate me..instead of 4.6 wat z d difference....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
emoch:

Deal wisely if only you can trust the person. Paypal funds can be recalled so you may end up losing. You may be running away from the 20% and end up losing everything. Get used to the 20% already like most people have. Trying to maneuver you way around that can lead to so many things (ban and scam)

I trust the person boss. There was a time I told him to pay me outside fiverr to someone PayPal account and he paid me, but told me he won't do that again because he's not secure as a buyer if anything happens to what I supplied(we just met then). He's a trustworthy client and we've been together for a while.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thawarplay:

Payooner

Can he make transfer from his PayPal to my payoneer without any glitch? Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello all,

I intend to make a withdrawal very soon using Paypal on Fiverr. What's the best method, withdraw into a fresh email address or can i use my 60% verified US Paypal account on it. Your input will be helpful.

Thanks and Jahbless our hustle.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello all...I want to withdraw my fiverr funds. Who can vouch for CLONE2020?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hi

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
richmartins:

He is trusted, use him
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
djlaqua91:
Hello all,

I intend to make a withdrawal very soon using Paypal on Fiverr. What's the best method, withdraw into a fresh email address or can i use my 60% verified US Paypal account on it. Your input will be helpful.

Thanks and Jahbless our hustle.

As nobody wants to help, I have $585 Fiverr fund I need to withdraw using Paypal. Legitimate buyers with good rates. Don't want no talk of $395 crap.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
I HEREBY VERIFY AND SIGNIFY THAT VINTINO IS TRUSTWORTHY.HE GAVE ME THE BEST WITHDRAWAL SO FAR.IMAGINE CHANGING LESS THAN $50 FOR 410,WHEREAS I CONTACTED AN EXCHANGER HERE AND HE TOLD ME 300/$. SURPRISED! YES I WAS SURPRISED TOO BECAUSE THE FUND IS NOT A STOLEN ONE.
I HEREBY CERTIFY HIM FOR THE BEST EXCHANGER IN 2016.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
incredibledan:

He is trusted, use him
Okay...I will
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please I need to contact a client through WhatsApp in United States.
How can i do this? I don't want her to know I am from Nigeria
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
richmartins:

He legit die... wink grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
incredibledan:
To all brand developers, stay clear off Indians if you love your hard work and time and ratings... just a warning!

They will never order $20 or $30, always basic $5, yet they will want to drain your precious blood... As for me I always check my buyers location.
And If its indian... I hit the "RESOLUTION CENTER" and cancel...no consideration...

Be warned...

TIP OF THE DAY, TO NEWBIES AND OLDIES AND THOSE WHO CARE

Cancel as many orders as you can't fulfill or accept.. it does nothing to your gig or ranking...
Just as some of us use VPN to operate foreign accounts; they can as well that, so how can you get the precise location of a buyer (most especially the Indian)?
Fiverr mirrors all it user's pc time accurately. So by taking note of the time just at the top right corner of the message box-close to the individuals name, and checking it out on google to find out whether the location the buyer claims to come from corresponds with the displayed time; you can know whether a buyer is from the actual location or not assuming the buyer hasn't changed the time to tally with the purported location of the account. Mind you the user would have to be away for the time to show!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2016
androsurf:

Can he make transfer from his PayPal to my payoneer without any glitch? Thanks!

He can even do local transfer to your Payooner
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RealityShot: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Thawarplay:

NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 4:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Thawarplay:

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 5:52am On Dec 17, 2016
hello.......who's into e-mail writing ? I mean effective emails that can convert leads. Hit me up ASAP if you can get It done before 1pm today. 08/16/5 33.544/0
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Segzay(m): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2016
hey guys, I want to withdraw $48 from fiverr PayPal.. who can help with that?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2016
paulsir:
I HEREBY VERIFY AND SIGNIFY THAT VINTINO IS TRUSTWORTHY.HE GAVE ME THE BEST WITHDRAWAL SO FAR.IMAGINE CHANGING LESS THAN $50 FOR 410,WHEREAS I CONTACTED AN EXCHANGER HERE AND HE TOLD ME 300/$. SURPRISED! YES I WAS SURPRISED TOO BECAUSE THE FUND IS NOT A STOLEN ONE.
I HEREBY CERTIFY HIM FOR THE BEST EXCHANGER IN 2016.

Please I need his contact. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Thawarplay:

I thought payoneer does not accept transfers from a personal account
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
djlaqua91:

Please I need his contact. Thanks
0806 389 9188 that is vintino contact. Sorry it took time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
beautycrush24:

I thought payoneer does not accept transfers from a personal account

Check. Wire transfer. Company deposit

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Segzay:
hey guys, I want to withdraw $48 from fiverr PayPal.. who can help with that?
0806 389 9188 vintino is the man, he will do it at 410/$ for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hiboth(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guru in the house old I need your help on this task... ..How much to create mobile version of Wax. Com website to match desktop version which has already been created.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.