Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (678454 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Venzal:
MASSIVE UPDATE:

A lot of people have been complaining of how tasking it is to write so many emails. Others simply want other services that they can easily offer on Fiverr and make money from, almost effortlessly.

Well, another service you can offer within the email marketing space is bulk email marketing.

This service is gold, if done well.

A lot of marketers these days, having known the importance of a list (a collection of email addresses), now go ahead to buy email addresses from various sources. And to get their messages accross, they need to have a way of sending their email content to these lists with a push of the button (automatically).

So how can you achieve this?

By using a bulk mail sender.

There are different bulk mailing software out there. One of them is the Atomic Email Sender. It'll cost you some HUGE money to get this, though.

However, there are a ton more that you can use out there.

(I have atomic email sender, and will look for a way to upload it so anyone who's interested can easily download it).

What this service entails - A buyer contacts you and tell you to help him/her send their email to a list of email addresses. They will provide the email addresses in either a .txt file, excel spreed sheet or anything else.

With the help of the software, your job is to upload and send these email to the list and make your bucks.

If you look around on Fiverr, you will see some gigs offering this kind of service. E.g I will do BULK email marketing for you (or something in this line).

Some of the buyers will ask you to track and provide analytics after sending the email.

Analytics will include:

* Bounce rate

* Delivered

* Inbox deliveries

* Open rate

* Click through rate

etc.

A great bulk email sending software will provide you wtih these details. Just copy out and send to the buyer.

Another email marketing service that Fiverr buyers are climbing over the head of each other to buy is HTML template for email marketing.

If you are somebody who is dedicated and committed, I am pretty sure that if you get down to watching some tutorials on Youtube, you will be able to create some eye-catching HTML email template and offer this as a service on Fiverr within a week.

Those are two gigs that you can add to what you're currently doing on Fiverr.

Thanks alot for your kindness.. I just graduated
frm Uni. Studied ICT... Looking for gigs to offer apart from web and app development.. I want to go into digital marketing too. Please upload the atomic email sender you promised. Thanks again
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Venzal:
Like I earlier stated, this job will likely be bigger than you, bro.

Just decline/ignore this
well, it can be handled by someone with experience. It's pretty simple if the client is willing to pay.

If that dude has been into IM for long, the best approach would have been to educate his prospect on what it entails, which will include landing pages, optin, auto responder.

From his reply and yours, he has undersold himself and the client would expect more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ujunkem(f): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Venzal:
Finally, good news for those who want to deliver their email marketing gigs without much stress! grin

I was playing around on my PC this evening, and discovered a software I had installed a couple of years back.

Ever since I installed it, I have not really being able to find a good use for it.

Tonight, on seeing it, I decided to just play around with it. Guess what? This software cranked out a world-class email series for me in minutes! cheesy

I was shocked!

I have uploaded it so you can download and use it to deliver your email writing services.

Download it here ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/NicheSponder.RAR

Here's How TO Use:

It will mostly work when someone orders your gig to help them write 5, 6, 7 etc email series for them on a particular topic.

Simply click on their website link (if provided), go through it, do a 30 mins - 1hr google research on the topic and come to open the software. It's called NicheSponder.

Try to accurately answer all the questions the software asks you and at the end click on the "Produce sales letters" button and get watch the magic! cheesy

NOTE: At the start, it's going to ask you what file format you want to save the finished article in. Choose the "Text only" format. That's all.

Tomorrow I will talk about other services you can offer on this same account i.e the email
writing account. I will talk about product descriptions, resume writing, video script writing etc.

Stay Tuned!

Please review the link and post again, that one up there is not valid

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Singlecliq:

Please can you help with the passwort txt to unzip the VMFX file , I have been finding it very difficult downloading it.

Sorry bro for the late response, just finished serving a lengthy ban.

Don't know which password you mean, it doesn't request for password when downloading nor when unzipping, I just tried it now from the link I earlier gave and it's still perfectly active. Use WinRar for unzipping, its what I used.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by micholo123(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
@ venzal and the house, i got my first order and delivered before the expiration of the delivery time(5 days) after delivery i saw ORDER DELIVERED. " THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS". I assumed that means it will be 3 days time after deliver before the order will be marked as completed but up till now its still displaying order will be marked as completed in 3 days and my revenue from the order is still tagged as upcoming revenues. is this normal?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ZainabOs(f): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Venzal:
MASSIVE UPDATE:

A lot of people have been complaining of how tasking it is to write so many emails. Others simply want other services that they can easily offer on Fiverr and make money from, almost effortlessly.

Well, another service you can offer within the email marketing space is bulk email marketing.

This service is gold, if done well.

A lot of marketers these days, having known the importance of a list (a collection of email addresses), now go ahead to buy email addresses from various sources. And to get their messages accross, they need to have a way of sending their email content to these lists with a push of the button (automatically).

So how can you achieve this?

By using a bulk mail sender.

There are different bulk mailing software out there. One of them is the Atomic Email Sender. It'll cost you some HUGE money to get this, though.

However, there are a ton more that you can use out there.

(I have atomic email sender, and will look for a way to upload it so anyone who's interested can easily download it).

What this service entails - A buyer contacts you and tell you to help him/her send their email to a list of email addresses. They will provide the email addresses in either a .txt file, excel spreed sheet or anything else.

With the help of the software, your job is to upload and send these email to the list and make your bucks.

If you look around on Fiverr, you will see some gigs offering this kind of service. E.g I will do BULK email marketing for you (or something in this line).

Some of the buyers will ask you to track and provide analytics after sending the email.

Analytics will include:

* Bounce rate

* Delivered

* Inbox deliveries

* Open rate

* Click through rate

etc.

A great bulk email sending software will provide you wtih these details. Just copy out and send to the buyer.

Another email marketing service that Fiverr buyers are climbing over the head of each other to buy is HTML template for email marketing.

If you are somebody who is dedicated and committed, I am pretty sure that if you get down to watching some tutorials on Youtube, you will be able to create some eye-catching HTML email template and offer this as a service on Fiverr within a week.

Those are two gigs that you can add to what you're currently doing on Fiverr.

I am interested, pls send to oolotu986@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
So guys I stumbled on something that will be very useful to me (as a whiteboard animator), don't know if it will be to anyone.

You know how you go through other GIGS in your niche, especially from TOP RATED sellers, and you see how well their Gig video is crafted, and you wish you could download it so you could have a copy to use as a template in creating yours? Well I found a way to download Fiverr GIG videos.

Simply click
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-flash-and-video/

You will see an "add to firefox" Icon, click to download the add-on to your Firefox browser, it will prompt you to restart browser, re-start. When you browser opens, an Icon (arrow in a box pointing downwards) will appear at the TOP RIGHT corner of your browser. It will be ash in colour when inactive, when you start watching a flash video it will turn purple to show it is now active. Click on the arrow and it will show you videos available for download. Click on a video on the list and your download will begin. It downloads in MP4 format and you can download flash video from any site. Hope this comes in handy.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Agent8706:

Sorry bro for the late response, just finished serving a lengthy ban.

Don't know which password you mean, it doesn't request for password when downloading nor when unzipping, I just tried it now from the link I earlier gave and it's still perfectly active. Use WinRar for unzipping, its what I used.
I appreciate your beign of help to us. Yea, I downloaded the file through IDM not torrent, maybe that's the reason is requesting for password to extract it. I'll try the torrent way. Do you know a website we can download the tutorial?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Singlecliq:

I appreciate your beign of help to us. Yea, I downloaded the file through IDM not torrent, maybe that's the reason is requesting for password to extract it. I'll try the torrent way. Do you know a website we can download the tutorial?

here is almost an hour long tutorial I believe should help

http://r4---sn-vgqs7ne7.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ms=au&mt=1470659533&mv=m&lmt=1413481969775899&dur=2466.980&mm=31&mn=sn-vgqs7ne7&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&fexp=9405998%2C9418777%2C9421906%2C9422342%2C9422555%2C9422596%2C9428398%2C9431012%2C9433096%2C9433380%2C9433946%2C9435526%2C9435885%2C9436125%2C9437066%2C9437552%2C9438327%2C9438662%2C9438766%2C9438804%2C9438973%2C9439429%2C9439580%2C9439688%2C9439889%2C9439957%2C9440491%2C9440536%2C9440673%2C9441214%2C9441526%2C9442133%2C9442424%2C9444081&expire=1470681597&itag=18&mime=video%2Fmp4&source=youtube&pl=17&sver=3&signature=4F3B1ECAF11F6029F7998AA82AF6FA00D2CAD021.22530D38DA7357CDC7D24D8909BF8566C65FA7AB&ratebypass=yes&initcwndbps=1141250&nh=IgpwcjA0Lm9yZDEyKgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&id=o-AJRLSdmqMBpzrZ4D5YlurROjhBc8-ay6-VWKYVdSHGxm&upn=tte9H-eAerY&ipbits=0&key=yt6&ip=50.31.8.155&title=VideoMakerFX+How+To+Create+A+Sales+Story+Video+Step-by-Step
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jessyb: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
I opened my account using epic browser on my laptop. I discovered that after that first time I can't seem to be able to open anything on it again. I uninstalled it n reinstalled it. It happened again even if i click that green plug looking thing on the top right. Now, I have reinstalled again n its not evev open fiverr at all! please help! I use MTN network (dunno if this has anything to do with it)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
LaCremy:
Hello everyone,
Any idea (i.e. Software or online tool) that shortens a lengthy text (document) into a concise and brief one.

And please, can grammarly free account be used for a perfect proofreading/editing.

Thanks for your urgent reply. Good morning

cc Venzal
Emmyk
Everyone
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Agent8706:

here is almost an hour long tutorial I believe should help

http://r4---sn-vgqs7ne7.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ms=au&mt=1470659533&mv=m&lmt=1413481969775899&dur=2466.980&mm=31&mn=sn-vgqs7ne7&sparams=dur%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Cratebypass%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&fexp=9405998%2C9418777%2C9421906%2C9422342%2C9422555%2C9422596%2C9428398%2C9431012%2C9433096%2C9433380%2C9433946%2C9435526%2C9435885%2C9436125%2C9437066%2C9437552%2C9438327%2C9438662%2C9438766%2C9438804%2C9438973%2C9439429%2C9439580%2C9439688%2C9439889%2C9439957%2C9440491%2C9440536%2C9440673%2C9441214%2C9441526%2C9442133%2C9442424%2C9444081&expire=1470681597&itag=18&mime=video%2Fmp4&source=youtube&pl=17&sver=3&signature=4F3B1ECAF11F6029F7998AA82AF6FA00D2CAD021.22530D38DA7357CDC7D24D8909BF8566C65FA7AB&ratebypass=yes&initcwndbps=1141250&nh=IgpwcjA0Lm9yZDEyKgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&id=o-AJRLSdmqMBpzrZ4D5YlurROjhBc8-ay6-VWKYVdSHGxm&upn=tte9H-eAerY&ipbits=0&key=yt6&ip=50.31.8.155&title=VideoMakerFX+How+To+Create+A+Sales+Story+Video+Step-by-Step
Thanks plenty, You are such a life saver. I hope dollars will start rolling in when i've learn't this video stuff. More grease to your (op for creating this thread) elbow
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Intelligentdude(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Venzal:
I have been meaning to do this for a long time now after one of my threads from the travel section hit
FP eons of weeks back.

A lot of peeps sent me PMs to request how Fiverr works.

Now I'm privileged to share my knowledge with you

Some of you already know what Fiverr is and even how it works.

If on the otherhand you don't know what Fiverr is, then you are strongly advised to diligently go
through the pages of this thread as I share my little knowledge on how to make some serious
monthly income from Fiverr.

The niche we'll be dealing with here, is the Digital Marketing niche.

In this niche, you can offer services like FB Likes, Email writing/marketing campaign plans,
Twitter follows, Youtube views, Resume writing and a host of others.

The opportunities available in this niche is vast and it pays really well too.
Wow.Following@op
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can I use airtel with epic browser and wouldn't have any problem with location changes?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
ollykay619:
Can I use airtel with epic browser and wouldn't have any problem with location changes?
this question has been answered it doesn't give you IP problem, it sticks to your U.S IP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ibroxworl1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please I want open Fiverr account on web design niches
But I was wondering that am I going to design a website for $5 ( as their initial price ).
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Agent8706:
So guys I stumbled on something that will be very useful to me (as a whiteboard animator), don't know if it will be to anyone.

You know how you go through other GIGS in your niche, especially from TOP RATED sellers, and you see how well their Gig video is crafted, and you wish you could download it so you could have a copy to use as a template in creating yours? Well I found a way to download Fiverr GIG videos.

Simply click
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/download-flash-and-video/

You will see an "add to firefox" Icon, click to download the add-on to your Firefox browser, it will prompt you to restart browser, re-start. When you browser opens, an Icon (arrow in a box pointing downwards) will appear at the TOP RIGHT corner of your browser. It will be ash in colour when inactive, when you start watching a flash video it will turn purple to show it is now active. Click on the arrow and it will show you videos available for download. Click on a video on the list and your download will begin. It downloads in MP4 format and you can download flash video from any site. Hope this comes in handy.
Good one. But isn't this tutorial too long?

I use a screen recorder from Play Store, and I record whatever my screen shows.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
ibroxworl1:
Please I want open Fiverr account on web design niches
But I was wondering that am I going to design a website for $5 ( as their initial price ).

lol that category is different you should get a better price or you can just write the main price on the description, perhaps you may use your gig extra or negotiate with your client and prompt them to make a custom order, IMO.

I don't do website Gigs.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emmyk:

Good one. But isn't this tutorial too long?

I use a screen recorder from Play Store, and I record whatever my screen shows.

Screen recorder apk is for mobile na. The tutorial is very easy to follow
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
BOSS venzal and the oda oga's I had an account with fiverr and decided to reopen after this mind blowing eye opener.. now how can I create gigs and place it so I can get buyers. please can you review my account and see if its good to go.. nathaniel1995.. awaiting una reply urgently.. note am using fiver for andriod app.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who else is using Anonymous VPN? Mine no longer opens fiverr using US IP. Its displaying error message but when i try with uk and other IP's, it will open.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ibroxworl1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
demo4ril97:

lol that category is different you should get a better price or you can just write the main price on the description, perhaps you may use your gig extra or negotiate with your client and prompt them to make a custom order, IMO.

I don't do website Gigs.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chukabiz:
Who else is using Anonymous VPN? Mine no longer opens fiverr using US IP. Its displaying error message but when i try with uk and other IP's, it will open.
when did it start? Because i just visited fiverr now with the anonymox addons on laptop. So where are you getting the error(pc or mobile),
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
2sexynet I need your support pls.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
demo4ril97:
2sexynet I need your support pls.
regarding what?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
here is my new account. oga venzel and other Fiverr guru abeg help me review it. https://www.fiverr.com/the_fun_writer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
2sexynet:
regarding what?
DN ebook
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have wait for order tire cry
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Singlecliq:

when did it start? Because i just visited fiverr now with the anonymox addons on laptop. So where are you getting the error(pc or mobile),

On pc. since yesternight
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Yelex: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chukabiz:

On pc. since yesternight
clear cache and try private browsing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
demo4ril97:

DN ebook
I don't have o. The one we bought last time sef, I don't know where it is now. Can you ask Chibenze to know if he still has a copy? let me know what he says. If he does not have I will search my PC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.