Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677068 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kunlesufyan(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2017
beautycrush24:

Close this query and contact cs again. u might get lucky and have someone else attend to u who'll ask for a different thing. You might be lucky, they won't require u to hold ur passport.

In that case...u can get some1 on fiverr to get u a fake Id. No be me advice u o.....incase dem catch u. Lol
lol..thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Who can help with logic pro templete?

Happy Sunday all
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onlyHim(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
Please help! A client ordered my gig to buy something on Amazon and drop a review. The custom offer covered the money for the product and review, pls how can I go about it since I have not bought before on Amazon.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Yippee!! thanks to clone2020 I've successfully made my first fiverr withdrawal. As a first timer, I asked many questions, and he willingly answered them all. CLONE2020 IS THE MAN!!

Now, I can confidently say I've earned some money away from papa's allawee, and money gifts from friends and family.

FIVERR PAYS! Get serious, get a niche, sleep on BR, compromise, increase your prices, compromise some more, be friendly with buyers, make repeat customers, and......
MAKE SURE OLUWA IS INVOLVED.

As a side remark, only accept jobs you can handle. Remember, Google is your friend, use it to the full. If after surfing through Google you think you can't handle it, leave it, another is coming. "NO JOB" IS BETTER THAN "BAD REVIEW"

Level 2 loading......

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Do you buy PayPal to PayPal?

I do. How much dollars you get?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by homebase(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Having stated the current price of the softwares and where i bought them, i think my asking
price is fair enough.

Talking about slapping you, i am of the opinion the price you have in mind is out of range
and your conscience is already slapping and condemning you of that price to the extent
you are afraid to negotiate.

Demolavoices:

At this your rate, if u make a single trade on this thread, come and slap me. Sior
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ranson(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Well when I got my lvl 1/badge I switched to $5/per 500 words. But God did it now I write 500 words for $10 because I deal with mostly stories. It depend on your convincing power and how good you are. Repeat buyers are d secret to earning well on fiverr.
Thank you bros
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by atoje(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
contact me for fiverr, upwork, freelance paypal withdrawal and get naira instantly.

ebay paypal cart.

as far as paypal logo is involve

contact my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Well when I got my lvl 1/badge I switched to $5/per 500 words. But God did it now I write 500 words for $10 because I deal with mostly stories. It depend on your convincing power and how good you are. Repeat buyers are d secret to earning well on fiverr.

Bro, please can I get your digits want to whatsapp you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by homebase(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
I am selling both my Scrapebox and GSA SER software legit licenses.

First the selling price for Scrapebox on blackhatword forum is $67 ( N32, 495)

while that of GSA Search Engine Ranker GSA SER is with discount $79 ( N38,315 ).

So my asking price for the 2 softwares is N35,000

If you are interested just quote me here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by arefrizzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Demolavoices:

Kindly sell $10 for me from ur fund (paypal). I dont mind sending d naira equivalent first. But someone must vouch for you here sha

Lemme know if you are still interested, I have $16 left.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Just got back from a double jail sentence

- Nairaland Business Mods 4days Ban cheesy

- Fiverr deleted all my Gig descriptions grin angry

Please always go through your Gigs because i know what i just went through, you may not be getting orders lately because some funny computer somewhere edited your Gig or made it disappear.

Will be dropping some tips on how to treat Fiverr as a business and watch your sales sky-rocket (free o, i'm not selling any materials. just from my personal experience)

Danke

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DerrickM(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bro,really sorry...double blow just like that. All your reviews gone just like that. Also remember us in the graphics & design section...

djlaqua91:

Please always go through your Gigs because i know what i just went through, you may not be getting orders lately because some funny computer somewhere edited your Gig or made it disappear.

Will be dropping some tips on how to treat Fiverr as a business and watch your sales sky-rocket (free o, i'm not selling any materials. just from my personal experience)

Danke
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
DerrickM:
Bro,really sorry...double blow just like that. All your reviews gone just like that. Also remember us in the graphics & design section...

luckily my reviews still exist
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DerrickM(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thank God,will pm you soon,cheers...

djlaqua91:

luckily my reviews still exist
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
RAFIC:
Yippee!! thanks to clone2020 I've successfully made my first fiverr withdrawal. As a first timer, I asked many questions, and he willingly answered them all. CLONE2020 IS THE MAN!!

Now, I can confidently say I've earned some money away from papa's allawee, and money gifts from friends and family.

FIVERR PAYS! Get serious, get a niche, sleep on BR, compromise, increase your prices, compromise some more, be friendly with buyers, make repeat customers, and......
MAKE SURE OLUWA IS INVOLVED.

As a side remark, only accept jobs you can handle. Remember, Google is your friend, use it to the full. If after surfing through Google you think you can't handle it, leave it, another is coming. "NO JOB" IS BETTER THAN "BAD REVIEW"

Level 2 loading......

Congrats bro, I'm really proud of you! No forget buy popsy & momsy small something, pay small tithe and you will be blessed abundantly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact below.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
gen2lpat:
Finally a Level one seller. All thanks to Beatzone, Vanzel, Emmyk, Skikid, PerfectlyPerfect, JohnieWalker, all the fiverr beauty queens, and others. You all made this happen. I am grateful. Level 2 Loading ...... 1%
Congrats bro. I'm really happy for you. More $$$. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
DerrickM:
Thank God,will pm you soon,cheers...

will check when i get home, the email login is misbehaving

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
djlaqua91:

Danke

PERSONAL FIVER TIPS 101

- Know what brought you to Fiverr, Reviews, money or Boosting your Professional Portfolio

Me personally i'm motivated by money smiley

I do not accept works for lower the standard fee no matter how much i like the client. You have to set a standard and stick to it. I have rejected works of over $100 because i sensed the potential of the buyer swindling me. The work he wanted should cost at least $200. Never display your desperation, many will take advantage.

$5 destiny killers

got this from the forum on how to investigate probable psycho buyers. We all get them sadly
Just a friendly tip:

You can check the previous reviews by the buyer with the help of Google.

Search site:fiverr.com "buyer username"

I think, there should be a rating system for buyers too.

Money isn't everything sad

Yes i like money but i also respect my dignity, i have rejected works that i knew where more than my ability and referred them to a friend on fiverr who's better than me in that area. I could have lied and outsourced (which i do sometimes lol) but when it comes to serious money, i don't take chances.
I don't like $5 orders but i will treat them with the same attention and prestige as i would a $60 order

NEVER BE AFRAID TO QUOTE BIG MONEY

- Believe me out of 5 buyers, 2 will insult you and leave, 1 will be undecided and 2 will agree. Try it, worst is a rejectiion

NB Be ready to deliver a worldclass service if you front a high fee from them.

Buyers Request

I am not afraid to quote crazy prices. From what i learnt. Having 2 $100 orders per week is better than 30 $5 orders in a week (unless you are in for the reviews only)

I have gotten orders because the buyer said i quoted the highest sum and proved that i knew the true value of the job

Stay tuned for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Customer Service

A very underrated and the most important part of Fiverr after service delivery.

You can get away with even a poor delivery (i'm not condoning mediocrity) with a good rapport with the client.

Repeat Buyers are rare gems, protect and pamper them from other vultures lol

Also sadly, no matter how professional you are, there will always be bad eggs. I remember giving a client a free offer (biggest mistake) when i was starting out and the lady insulted my life shocked undecided
I can never forget the quote,"how i wish i could rate your free order and score you ZERO"
funny thing is that she is very stingy, wanting a $75 work for $5.

May God save us from such Psychos.

Also never abuse your clients!

How to handle Annoying and insultive racist buyers

I dealt with one Croatian dude that was testing my patience.

I screen grabbed all his insults and tirades, sent it to him and threatened him that i will end his fiverr career. that if he ever creates a new account, i will fish him out and also trace his home with his ip (na lie o, i no fit do am cheesy )

Trust me, he started begging and apologizing.

More tips when i get home and eat. My eyes don dey see triple

More Egusi to our Tuwo wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jara before i exit

Always ask your clients to recommend their friends or colleagues to you. Some buyers will follow through.

Oya where's my boli?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hi
Thanks for the tips @ djlaqua91
Please what do you do on fiverr?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please everyone, this is my second week on fiverr and i only have 8 orders, hope i'm getting things right sha or i'm lagging behind? the charges ranges from $5 to $20 sha, i write reviews, please if there are other services i can provide in this niche that someone can teach me fast, i'm willing to learn.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
hello all... please I need your advice here.
when at home, I do use MTN for my fiverr.... I just got back to school in owerri Into state, MTN and Airtel are no where to be found.. the only option is GLO which works well here...my question is, is it safe to use GLO data for my fiverr? I run a U.S IP..thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
djlaqua91:
Jara before i exit

Always ask your clients to recommend their friends or colleagues to you. Some buyers will follow through.

Oya where's my boli?

you never said why they deleted your gig?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
lizzycreations:
please house, my account balance is showing euro instead of dollar, hope all is still well sha?? i registered with a US IP

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please everyone, this is my second week on fiverr and i only have 8 orders, hope i'm getting things right sha or i'm lagging behind? the charges ranges from $5 to $20 sha, i write reviews, please if there are other services i can provide in this niche that someone can teach me fast, i'm willing to learn.

can't tell if you are bragging or need legit advise
because 8orders in two weeks is very good for level zero
that means you will be in level 1 in no time. so i don't understand the "lagging" behind thingy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
lizzycreations:

I had ZERO orders in 2 weeks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewizard1: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello, I'm new on Fiverr.. I do Logo designs. Anyone to grab me and show me the way?

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Admin401:

you never said why they deleted your gig?

nobody deleted any gig

i wrote gig descriptions

they became blank and affected me for days until i found out
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
skitkid2:
Hi
Thanks for the tips @ djlaqua91
Please what do you do on fiverr?

graphics design and outsourcing

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.