Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679372 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2017
$103 paypal for sale. Contact me on 0-8-0/6-4-5-1/0-5-8-6
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2017
lizzycreations:
to what category then?
if fiverr does not make it auto for you use business-others
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Xinoman(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2017
chiefkpokp:
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin ([b]Quick Deal "Get 180$ btc with 200usd paypal)
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods Please is this guy reliable? who ever that has successfully done transaction with him should please commend

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-3100usd, My buying rate is 390-420/$ depending on the funds
I have 2000rmb for sale @the rate of N73/rmb.... No negotiation....

I have 2000pounds available for any UK Bank Deposit, But preferrably Halifax Bank.....
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
beautycrush24:

Glo is a bleeped up network. I tried MTN THOSE ONES ARE THIEVES. Within 2 days them say I don use 5gb.....I no know weda them tink say pesin na mumu.

My sister Mtn are aids. Parasitic people. Etisalat rocks for now

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2017
djlaqua91:

I thought I was the only one suffering. I have ported to Etisalat, which serves as my backup data package.
I suggest you do the same.

Although Glo is back, for now sad undecided

i wish i could, but there is no Etisalat in this country

i have to start looking for other alternatives for Glo.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ojasweb(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Let me give you three straight tips that can help you boost your sales.

1. Review and update your profile description
2. Stop adding irrelevant stories to your gig description. Go straight to what you'd do if they purchase your gig. For instance, a writer could say...

Hi, and welcome to my gig page. For $5, i will professionally conduct research on your topic and write a search engine friendly article for you. Articles would be delivered in 24 hours, and it will be 100% unique and free from plagiarism...

You can add more benefits that you offer in your writing to the gig description.

3. Know your service and those who really need them. If you don't know your prospects, you may not be able to optimize your gig for better conversions.

I have personally written some profile descriptions for people in the writing niche. Download it from Ojasweb Digital Solution and change the name and the location to match yours.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Xinoman(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2017
4 fiverr review for sale contact me on Xinosteve4fun@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2017
Admin401:

i wish i could, but there is no Etisalat in this country

i have to start looking for other alternatives for Glo.

Haha are you in Gambia? grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
ojasweb:
Let me give you three straight tips that can help you boost your sales.

1. Review and update your profile description
2. Stop adding irrelevant stories to your gig description. Go straight to what you'd do if they purchase your gig. For instance, a writer could say...

Hi, and welcome to my gig page. For $5, i will professionally conduct research on your topic and write a search engine friendly article for you. Articles would be delivered in 24 hours, and it will be 100% unique and free from plagiarism...

You can add more benefits that you offer in your writing to the gig description.

3. Know your service and those who really need them. If you don't know your prospects, you may not be able to optimize your gig for better conversions.

I have personally written some profile descriptions for people in the writing niche. Download it from Ojasweb Digital Solution and change the name and the location to match yours.

Best of luck!

nice
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dombible(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
WalkerMichael:
What's the best bank to withdraw payoneer funds from please? I just received $26 from fiverr and I was told I can't transfer unless I have done any transaction worth up to $200... Or better still if I can get someone who wants to order something online let me know, I'll charge at $360. Ejoor edakun... I need this bar
Dear if you still have your payoneer fund available you can whatsapp or contact me on 08067619117. I will pay you in naira. One love.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dombible(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2017
WalkerMichael:
What's the best bank to withdraw payoneer funds from please? I just received $26 from fiverr and I was told I can't transfer unless I have done any transaction worth up to $200... Or better still if I can get someone who wants to order something online let me know, I'll charge at $360. Ejoor edakun... I need this bar
Dear if you still have your payoneer fund available you can whatsapp or contact me on 08067619117. I will pay you in naira. One love...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by val4sure(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dumdum217:

Check your profile again. The write ups doesn't look like that of a professional writer.

Put full-stop where it should.

Below is what is on your profile, edit it as appropriate.

"I am a professional Journalist and a writer with over 6 years of writing experience in website content,I have written many web pages, articles for both domestic and foreign users and I can provide you with best article writing you are looking for on fiverr, dont miss this opportunity,contact me now"
Thank you sir for the review,i really appreciate it,please is there any correction you have in mind in my profile apart from the full stop error that you indicated,please reply.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by val4sure(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Admin401:

Looks Good.
Thanks dear,i appreciate.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don hammer today... Oluwa Oshe grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bekamoi: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
*Welcome to our platform were you pH 5k and gH 20k in 24hours no referral needed all you need do is mobile banking click the link to join*... https:///6KRpTYbZnHy8NaFvHpaUMY
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
djlaqua91:

Haha are you in Gambia? grin

lol, GH
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Admin401:

lol, GH

Eh eh, ayam jelos

So you dey enjoy 24/7 uninterrupted power supply and I've lost upto 5 orders this week due to late reply.

All thanks to Nepa.

Had been so used to 24hrs power supply at my end that I can't stand generator noise. But my inverter is being set up so tongue out to Nepa, Phcn, Aedc, eapdc, apga, apc, efcc... Whatever their name is grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
nkhay:

Eh eh, ayam jelos

So you dey enjoy 24/7 uninterrupted power supply and I've lost upto 5 orders this week due to late reply.

All thanks to Nepa.

Had been so used to 24hrs power supply at my end that I can't stand generator noise. But my inverter is being set up so tongue out to Nepa, Phcn, Aedc, eapdc, apga, apc, efcc... Whatever their name is grin grin

I really admire you guys in Nigeria.

i was wondering how people managed to enter level 2 and TRS even with the power supply challenges there

i wanted to come home for Christmas but i know i would have shoot myself in the foot if i did.

light is cool over here, even with their occasional 2 minutes black out. only problem is their currency is now stronger than the Naira

Apart from that.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seems fiverr dry since last week
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Admin401:

I really admire you guys in Nigeria.

i was wondering how people managed to enter level 2 and TRS even with the power supply challenges there

i wanted to come home for Christmas but i know i would have shoot myself in the foot if i did.

light is cool over here, even with their occasional 2 minutes black out. only problem is their currency is now stronger than the Naira

Apart from that.

Better hold on your visit, we're about to protest on the 5th of February.

Lets see if it has any effect on the Naira.

200 or 500. I'm down with it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
micynute94:

Hi. Hope u v gotten it?. was not around all dz while.

Nope!! I am yet to get it. Kindly assist me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thawarplay:
Seems fiverr dry since last week

Funny Irony of life.

This has been my busiest week ever on Fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by eniolaamoda: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
180$ skrill available for sale @ 440/$ Contact me on my signature if you are interested

And i need payoneer As much as 1000$ i will buy at 435/$ if the quantity is reasobable, if you want to sell, contact me on my signature .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sister how much you take run the inverter? I dey reason something like this sef
nkhay:

Eh eh, ayam jelos

All thanks to Nepa.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
paulsir:

if fiverr does not make it auto for you use business-others
ok nah
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
budosky:
I don hammer today... Oluwa Oshe grin grin
What's the worth of the order? cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
djlaqua91:

Better hold on your visit, we're about to protest on the 5th of February.

Lets see if it has any effect on the Naira.

200 or 500. I'm down with it
Lol, You ain't going on any protest jor! You would be busy completing orders!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ajog1:
Lol, You ain't going on any protest jor! You would be busy completing orders!

Omo Orders just full ground. Even for my dreams, people still dey place order grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emmyk:

What's the worth of the order? cheesy

Just 400 bucks

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.