Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679494 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pastie(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
fiverr review available from Uk account

Audio nitche @1800 naira

kindly whasapp m
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
How can I order with payooneer card? gtb bank self no work. my available fund is lesser than the gig i want to buy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MrDavidson: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by magikalz(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Does it mean no exchanger can buy PayPal funds here? I don't get.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DoyenExchange: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2017
I still need review exchange from my two accounts... WhatsApp contact on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Gig review available.....0/90/94523872
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by joey150(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Dygeasy:
Hi guys,

Who's available to write some articles? I've got some articles to write.

Please send me a mail with samples of your previously written works to mrdygeasy@gmail.com.

You MUST be always online and excuses such as no light and water will not be tolerated.

If you can't write good English on email or whatsapp, I may not be able to trust you with my articles.

Looking forward to those emails.

Thank you very much.

Like writing a fresh new article from scratch??

Would be nice if you indicated the pay or give a hint of what you plan to offer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by joey150(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:
This is where it all started. I had opened a Fiverr and a Freelancer accounts in 2014 and abandoned them because I had thought I will get notify via e-mail when my services were needed. Well no one ever seem to seem to need my service. In 2015 I bought some materials worth #6000 on Fiverr, and other stuffs from that guy that goes by "Proffiverr", did it work? Nope, I didn't earn a dime. Then I came across this thread last year, took a while reading and asking questions, set up a new account (US, the 2014 own is Naija) and chatted with some nice people that give listening ears, such as Incredibledan, Beautycrush (shared one of her materials with me) and and many more that time may not permit me mention, but while other where sharing their testimonies, I was clingy and nothing was working, I still went back to my 2014 style. My US account was o writing niche, bought three reviews, but no sales. I was actually waiting for buyers to look for me. which was the problem. But the fact of no sale made me to begin learning two skills, video animation and Logo Designs (learning without an instructor hard o). I was in this battle when a God-sent by name Bestdpoke (God bless you man) started a thread on learning and offering Graphic Designs. Few weeks to that, I had technically abandoned my New US Account and created another Naija, starting with Virtual Assistant gig, it gave me my first $5 sales and things locked up again (at this point I had started looking for my Village people Phone numbers, to ask them to free my case before person go vex retire from city come dey shack free garri with them in the village).
Now to cut my long story shot, I set up a branding gig complimented it with a logo design gigs about three weeks ago, and with the enthusiasm I used in learning logo, I decided to 'buy' a piece of land in the city of BUYER REQUESTS, so as not to repeat that past mistakes. And to my greatest surprise I have sold $83 in just four orders, all from buyers request. I think Baba God is finally picking my call, as I keep dialing him. Lol. I know it is not much money to 'brag' about, but I share this so that my 'classmates' (those that don't use buyer requests) will know that it pays to use them.
Now, I can't end this without a special mention and appreciation of Mr. Venzal. I think this, may just be the beginning for me.

But this buyers request i thought they are for people who have gigs to offer and not those selling gigs
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2017
Hey Fiverrians,

I need someone who can teach me how to drive traffic to a site, SEO and google page ranking tricks.

If you can, quote me with your contact.

Regards.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2017
joey150:

But this buyers request i thought they are for people who have gigs to offer and not those selling gigs
I don't know how you construed my submission here o. Buyer's Request is where you as a seller goes to look for buyers, if you don't visit there to look for buyers, you are not using it, simple.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by joey150(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2017
spafu:

I don't know how you construed my submission here o. Buyer's Request is where you as a seller goes to look for buyers, if you don't visit there to look for buyers, you are not using it, simple.

Exactly, by submitting your request to their offers....right?

But most times i see people actually asking for jobs on buyers request and i am confused about the whole thing.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Trush247:
Gig review available.....0/90/94523872
will u do review exchange, i hav two accts.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello guys, please I need your help, Fiverr has taken by "Best Selling" gig down. For reasons in the pic below.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by hoozy: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
10 fiverr reviews for sale @1800 each.. WhatsApp; 08189086197
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
I've 52 dollars fiverr funds for sale. If you're interestet in buying, Pls do qoute me with your rate or reach me on whatsapp through the mtn line on my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello guys, please I need your help, Fiverr has taken by "Best Selling" gig down. For reasons in the pic below.
createvthe replica and move on.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
joey150:

Exactly, by submitting your request to their offers....right?

But most times i see people actually asking for jobs on buyers request and i am confused about the whole thing.
Ignore those ones, Fiverr is marking time on those ones, and when the hammer does land, you will need not pity them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone...I seriously need a US number that i can use for CRAIGLIST ads posting verification....All this numbers i have were not working for craiglist at all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jurhnsyn: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please I need someone good with Photoshop to help me edit something. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demolavoices(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
jolak5:
I used a Nigerian phone number to verify my Fiverr US acct. Is there any danger in that?

Hi, is it a newly created account? And is ur profile still flying US flag or has changed to naija? Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

U need help and then u remove the gig title which is supposed to give pple insight to wat they say ur offense is. Why do people actually do that?

Anyways, good luck getting help.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jolak5(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Demolavoices:

Hi, is it a newly created account? And is ur profile still flying US flag or has changed to naija? Thanks
It's a new account. my profile is still showing US. Why did you ask?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Beemhan(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Can't find the option to create a new gig. Anyone else experiencing this?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by CallmeLucy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sell your Payoneer funds to me at good rate. I'm buying Pound, Dollar and Euro.

Contact me on WhatsApp, let's talk business.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demolavoices(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
jolak5:

It's a new account. my profile is still showing US. Why did you ask?

Just wanted to know if one will be deported upon verifying with Nigerian phone number.

And concerning ur question, the worse dat can happen to ur account is to be deported to naija. My own view though

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Job outsourcing

Pls I need just one person in email writting niche.

Pls only contact me if you are in this niche and if you are in level1 and above or close to it

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

U need help and then u remove the gig title which is supposed to give pple insight to wat they say ur offense is. Why do people actually do that?

Fiverr Oloshi, they have taken down the gig after so many failed attempts to edit like they asked me to do.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Babe no be the gig title get issue na why I no put am, I had even rewritten the title twice but "Awon Oloshi" still removed it and that was my best selling gig, it pain me small sha.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Babe no be the gig title get issue na why I no put am, I had even rewritten the title twice but "Awon Oloshi" still removed it and that was my best selling gig, it pain me small sha.

Bros....u no put am so that people no go copy ur gig title or offer the same service. so that them no go collect customer for your hand. According to d warning, a look at d description or title would have helped people give u tips on wat to do.

THE SKY IS BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
beautycrush24:

Bros....u no put am so that people no go copy ur gig title or offer the same service. so that them no go collect customer for your hand. According to d warning, a look at d description or title would have helped people give u tips on wat to do.

THE SKY IS BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY!

Lol you funny die, but I no think am that way sha. That's simplistic! No be person help me for here too? Just so you know, you are entitled to your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.