Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675940 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chromedome(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Evening guys, kudos to all

Please, I need two things:

1. How can I verify my US Fiverr account phone number? I heard some people are using their Nigerian numbers to verify, is this true?

2. I need to make payment online for a service, who can assist, please?

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chromedome:

1. How can I verify my US Fiverr account phone number? I heard some people are using their Nigerian numbers to verify, is this true?

Thank you.

For the USA number visit textplus or textnow to get a USA number. It is free

(2) how do you wanna spend online? Does the site accept international visa card (no be Nigeria own. O) if yes I can help you. If no... Oyo.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yes, you can use a Nigerian phone number to verify your account however rumours have it that it'll be checked soon than later and your account bounced or banned.

I can assist you get a US phone number that'll be active for a year and renewed subsequently. I can also help with international payment.

Send me a PM or drop your contact details.

Chromedome:

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Bola2408(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
tolajay:
Yes, you can use a Nigerian phone number to verify your account however rumours have it that it'll be checked soon than later and your account bounced or banned.

I can assist you get a US phone number that'll be active for a year and renewed subsequently. I can also help with international payment.

Send me a PM or drop your contact details.

Why the pm? Why dont you post exactly what you are going to do (your methods) to help him out on here, for d benefit of others?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dymaco(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
2 review available at an attractive price. check my signature now for my contact
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ysakaws1: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Venzal:
I have been meaning to do this for a long time now after one of my threads from the travel section hit
FP eons of weeks back.

A lot of peeps sent me PMs to request how Fiverr works.

Now I'm privileged to share my knowledge with you

Some of you already know what Fiverr is and even how it works.

If on the otherhand you don't know what Fiverr is, then you are strongly advised to diligently go
through the pages of this thread as I share my little knowledge on how to make some serious
monthly income from Fiverr.

The niche we'll be dealing with here, is the Digital Marketing niche.

In this niche, you can offer services like FB Likes, Email writing/marketing campaign plans,
Twitter follows, Youtube views, Resume writing and a host of others.

The opportunities available in this niche is vast and it pays really well too.
Goodday.
I have always postponed my getting to work on fiverr, despite the fact that it intrigues me alot. I think it is high time i started freelancing with utmost dispatch.
The hiccup right now is that the thread is too plentiful for me to read successively and fathom the whole fiverr idea. So please, I wouldn't mind soliciting your WhatsApp number for a more expeditious communication and orientation.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by atoje(m): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2017
For PAYPAL, PAYONER fund Withdrawal from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc

contact my signature

Also Available

Amazon Review (prime account) for fiverr
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Goodday.
I have always postponed my getting to work on fiverr, despite the fact that it intrigues me alot. I think it is high time i started freelancing with utmost dispatch.
The hiccup right now is that the thread is too plentiful for me to read successively and fathom the whole fiverr idea. So please, I wouldn't mind soliciting your WhatsApp number for a more expeditious communication and orientation.

If you sabi blow all this grammar, then to read from page 0 to the last no suppose be issue na tongue
#TakeMeSeriouslyAtYourOwnRisk

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by odicity: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2017
please I need link to cracked version of the best spinner or spinchef.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2017
who will write ten 350words articles for me for 3500.

N.B This is not a fiverr outsource job before you start converting it to dollar.
I need it for SEO

Niche: Education

Hit me up before 9am today.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
beautycrush24:

If you sabi blow all this grammar, then to read from page 0 to the last no suppose be issue na tongue
Be like say i go hire that guy.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Still buying

didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer @ N350 for funds below $500. $500 and above is Negotiable

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Goodday.

Better begin working on Fiverr and read this thread simultaneously. Even Google and YouTube is your friend.
I personally read both Fiverr threads. All pages. It's possible. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ysakaws1: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

Better begin working on Fiverr and read this thread simultaneously. Even Google and YouTube is your friend.
I personally read both Fiverr threads. All pages. It's possible. Good luck
Thanks for the reply. To your own perspective, is it better to create a Nigerian account or US account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ysakaws1: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
beautycrush24:

Lol....314 pages oh, whereas not all is vital.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I want to go into motion graphics animation and video editing, and need a good windows 64bit laptop with at least 8gb ram and 500hd.

Can you suggest a very good laptop that has these features and probably any other important features necessary for animation and the price.

I can not afford a brand new laptop now, so I'd need something I can get as fairly used.

If you're into after effects and motion graphics, I'm sure you'd know what I need exactly so please I need your suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ysakaws1:

Thanks for the reply. To your own perspective, is it better to create a Nigerian account or US account?

Depends on your niche. Though these days. A Nigerian account will save you from a lot of headache
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aliyubababello: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
bikerboy1:

And the two must be in place at the same time?

Thumbs up!
Glad to have read this.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who else got this in their mail? It's legit but man can't afford to use Video Chat lol and my US number belongs to another.

What should i do? Route to become a TRS or na Trap grin

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
I have 5 review each at $8 ..for just 1k2
Whatsapp me on 08109315207
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thisnut(m): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Payoneer funds needed , any amount from $50- $5000.

Whatsapp me through my contact

Happy holidays
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dumdum217(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Do you know the importance of adding video to your gig?
Gigs with video it said to convert much more than the ones without video.

So consider adding high quality animated video to your gig.

As Eater give away, I will be creating high quality video for your gig on any niche for just five people. All for FREE.
Note! this offer is only available for only five people. So hurry now why the offer last.

Dont bother about script I will also do it for free but if you can write your own script then better and saves me time too.

Contact me through the number on my sig
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by debybeautyworld(f): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm Bulk buying fiverr/PayPal withdrawal

330 - 350/$ depending on quanity

PM me with your quantity and get the rate ASAP
Contact at my signature over $5000 needed today
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Dumdum217:
Do you know the importance of adding video to your gig?
Gigs with video it said to convert much more than the ones without video.

So consider adding high quality animated video to your gig.

As Eater give away, I will be creating high quality video for your gig on any niche for just five people. All for FREE.
Note! this offer is only available for only five people. So hurry now why the offer last.

Dont bother about script I will also do it for free but if you can write your own script then better and saves me time too.

Contact me through the number on my sig

Abeg this offer still dey up? I need video for my VA gig o grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
bestspoke:

Be like say i go hire that guy.

Hahahahaha, pls do, with utmost dispatch
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2017
beautycrush24:

Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm still buying Payoneer funds @sweetest rate fam.

From $50 and above.

My deals are swifter than swift.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
nkhay:

Can't stop laughing.
Lol.....no find trouble o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by G12(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Greetings house.

Anybody offering email marketing gig here? Please, I need help on how to set up a VPS and SMTP servers for bulk emailing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gr8tsuccess: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please how many people here that verified with textnow have been able to withdraw, I heard you have to verify with the same number each time you want to withdraw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.