Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680517 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Distinction2224: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fiverr review available, inbox 08037530738
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Shiitposter: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
trueinfo:
Let's be serious. It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

Meanwhile, it's a big gain for Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

What to expect from me:

>>>I will set up your own freelance website.

You can contact me to see a demo,

>>>I will install a payment gateway for you that can accept $ payment, I mean, accepting payment from your client is no issue,
>>>I will instal ssl certificate on the website for you.

If you're interested, mail me now:
newsong248@gmail.com

i was going to laugh at this post but thinking about it now, i think it's a solid idea. but don't give your clients the hope of becoming like freelancing monguls like fiverr. yes if you already have a huge client base on fiverr or upwork (especially repeat customers) this will work in your favor if you are able to successfully divert them to your new site until you have a large clientbase. otherwise this is just another website on the internet. Good Idea.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
I Don't Know Why Nigerians Love Scamming!

Isn't it annoying how you'll work hard to make an honest income, and then someone will come from no where to either:

* Try to defraud you (and fail).

Or

* Succeed in doing so.

Who/what stop these fukctards that try to scam people from working? Nothing or no one!

They have the same brain as you. Same number of hands. Same number of head etc. Yet these lazy bones choose the "easy path."

I am a little pissed today. Someone contacted me on WhatsApp and told me a shocking story...

A nutjob (yes, that's what scammers are) tried to defraud a BTC seller using my moniker.

Well, this is just a warning to everyone: If you are an exchanger be safe out there and take very stringent measures in dealing with (potential) clients.

It's not like you don't already know. But this is a call to be extra careful.

Also, if you are a scammer going 'bout trying to defraud hard working people with the name of innocent people, you are a bleeping loser! And if you don't desist from such barnyard activities best be prepared to face karma when she comes to rape your miserable self.

OK. Rant over. Let's continue discussing business...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bot101(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Venzal:

Isn't it annoying how you'll work hard to make an honest income, and then someone will come from no where to either:

Or

* Succeed in doing so.

Who/what stop these fukctards that try to scam people from working? Nothing or no one!

They have the same brain as you. Same number of hands. Same number of head etc. Yet these lazy bones choose the "easy path."

I am a little pissed today. Someone contacted me on WhatsApp and told me a shocking story...

A nutjob (yes, that's what scammers are) tried to defraud a BTC seller using my moniker.

Well, this is just a warning to everyone: If you are an exchanger be safe out there and take very stringent measures in dealing with (potential) clients.

Also, if you are a scammer going 'bout trying to defraud hard working people with the name of innocent people, you are a bleeping loser! And if you don't desist from such barnyard activities best be prepared to face karma when she comes to rape your miserable self.

I think the person that sent you that message is a scammer and I am yet to figure out the person's modus operandi. I also received a similar message and after I told the person I do not do currency sales, he said he thought he was speaking to a certain nairaland funds buyer (not you). I think whoever it is is actually targeting funds buyers like you, or people who have no business with such types of transactions but are greedy.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by engrbayo11: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Venzal:

Or

* Succeed in doing so.

Boss Venzal,
please I need you to add me to your upwork training. I have already PM you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
bot101:

I think the person that sent you that message is a scammer and I am yet to figure out the person's modus operandi. I also received a similar message and after I told the person I do not do currency sales, he said he thought he was speaking to a certain nairaland funds buyer (not you). I think whoever it is is actually targeting funds buyers like you, or people who have no business with such types of transactions but are greedy.
I don't buy funds.

What the dbag did was contact a BTC seller and told him to sell him BTC by sending him first because he (the scammer) is "Venzal" on NL. You grab the game he was trying to play now?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mission2prosper: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Venzal:

Or

* Succeed in doing so.

please sir i sent you an email, the links posted to get the email package at the beginner of this thread no longer work.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mission2prosper: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
please I completed my first order and the buyer left a 3.7-star review angry sad should I ask buyer to ask for a refund or what?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Still available!

tolajay:
Are you a writer or an editor? It's time to step up your writing game.

Get:

1. Get a PREMIUM Grammarly Account for 6 months.

2. A powerful software that helps you beat plagiarism checker.

Interested?

Send me a PM or quote me with your drop your digit.

* This no be free something ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by exceltech: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
If you are a competent book designer(Createspace+Kindle) with expertise
in photoshop, send me your whatsapp contact and portfolio, I have jobs for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nbolaji(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
exceltech:
If you are a competent book designer(Createspace+Kindle) with expertise
in photoshop, send me your whatsapp contact and portfolio, I have jobs for you.

Sent you a pm
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nbolaji(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Venzal:
What services do you originally offer?

Am a level 2 seller on fiverr, can I be added to the upwork training. Have an old account with upwork
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ENGRDUDU89(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Contact me if you want to sell reviews. WhatsApp: 0.70.53.08.43.22
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.
SKRILL ,NETELLER ,BITCOIN ,PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature for contact
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

I was wondering if you could create a soap opera email sequence for me ?
I got this message from a buyer what does it mean?
cc:
venzal others Pls help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by stanvesco(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shopatech:
Hello guys any one in need of backlink tools

I have over 18 backlink tools which are all
cracked version you can start using to earn more
money on your freelance account for a token of
#2000 I will give you this great tools with
tutorials guide on how to use scrapebox

Check my signaturei if you are interested.

i need am
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by stanvesco(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lunagirl:
Hi y'all.

I need a great African Themed short story for sale. It should be 2-3 pages long and intriguing. Rate is around 3k. Please that is the last price. I need it today if possible.

Please this is business and I am literally buying the story. It must pass copyscape and be unpublished ANYWHERE.

Please dm me.

do u still need this
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fineeyez(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please I have $44 Fiverr funds I nerd to withdraw. Any help..?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gmajor:
Hi,

cc:
venzal others Pls help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2017
I have decided to give each one out for just 2k
• Acute email id gen
• Atomic mail hunter
• Sendblaster
• Ultimate traffic bot
• Craigslist email harvester
• Email verifier
• Gsa search engine ranker
• Hotspot shield vpn
• Keyword researcher
• Longtail pro
• Traffic bot
• Seo administrator
• Sothink logo maker
• YouTube keyword tool
• Plagiarism checker
Note: only those that are ready to pay tomorrow should contact me..
0 eight 1..2 two 6 nine 6 1 zero 9
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.
Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 13, 2017
fineeyez:
Please I have $44 Fiverr funds I nerd to withdraw. Any help..?
Come to me on whatsapp
Lemme help you out. Instant payment assured
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Johncrown80(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello, please i need help to deliver this job. I just created the gig and this are my first job on it. I have all tools on ground. Send blaster premium version. But i dont have SMTP server to be able to send bulky amount of emails. I am to send 500k emails and i would deliver today.

My request is how or where to quickly get SMTP server to send this voluminous emails.

Please save a soul.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchase: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Johncrown80:
Hello, please i need help to deliver this job. I just created the gig and this are my first job on it. I have all tools on ground. Send blaster premium version. But i dont have SMTP server to be able to send bulky amount of emails. I am to send 500k emails and i would deliver today.

My request is how or where to quickly get SMTP server to send this voluminous emails.

Please save a soul.
I think there is a way you could set up smtp using a vps. First you'd want to get yourself a vps. Then you could browse "how to setup a smtp server on 'the particular vps you are using'".

You could get 2 months free trial vps from Google. Google "how to set up a free Google cloud vps". Amazon web service also offers free trial vps as well as Microsoft. I'd advise that you go with Google cloud. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gmajor:
Hi,

cc:
venzal others Pls help
Gmajor, what the buyer wants is for you to create a an email episode (sort of email series on a subject matter)! I hope you understood?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.