Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675486 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Chukabiz(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Hey bro,

How were you able to go around step 6 (saving the edited host file to the .../etc folder)?

I keep getting the prompt that i do not have administrator acess to save in the folder. I have tried the process on the two laptops i own, same thing.

Perhaps, i am not doing something right.

Please advise.

Thanks bro

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. Glad you finally got it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by articlewriter: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tunjasko(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello,
Please I recently open a Payoneer account. How do I withdraw my money from Freelancer to Payoneer. Do I use the express withdrawal by using my USD account on Payoneer. I will be anticipating your response.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rivoltare: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nsonaso(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Bulk Payoneer Funds Needed @430/$

Limited Time offer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nsonaso(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Tunjasko:
Hello,
Please I recently open a Payoneer account. How do I withdraw my money from Freelancer to Payoneer. Do I use the express withdrawal by using my USD account on Payoneer. I will be anticipating your response.
Thanks.

Click on selling / earrings (when your earnings page opens where it shows your available funds

Click on FIVERR REVENUE CARD

A confirmation email will be sent to you click on the link . (when the page open click on GET STARTED)

When the page opens, it will ask you to fill form for new account. Do not fill the form

Loot at the top right corner where it says "ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT"

click on "ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT" a Payoneer sign in page will open.

Sign in with your payoneer email and password.

That's all

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by articlewriter: 4:07am On Jul 16, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Olakunle007(m): 5:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Let me teach how to make over $500 (N200k) per month on Fiverr & UPWORK.

No capital, all you need is your phone and good Internet connection

Message me at https:///x2wsnx.

I promise you will love it.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING /SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by loloprince: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Training! Training!! Training!!!
An open opportunity, for all those who are interested to learn about making organic cosmetic recipes for your skin and for a start up business....(up to 20 recipes)
Training fee: N1000
Venue: WhatsApp.
Call: 08108312572
WhatsApp: 07034479958 / 08037988194
Training starts: 3rd-5th of August.
Free skincare consults for the first 10 people.
Account Details: Sterling Bank-0067611763
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buying payoneer usd, pounds, euro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by erjo: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
9ja fiverr review for sale $5 - 2500 $10 - 4500
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2020

We buy everyday

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kalex0(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Venzal:
MASSIVE UPDATE:

A lot of people have been complaining of how tasking it is to write so many emails. Others simply want other services that they can easily offer on Fiverr and make money from, almost effortlessly.

Well, another service you can offer within the email marketing space is bulk email marketing.

This service is gold, if done well.

A lot of marketers these days, having known the importance of a list (a collection of email addresses), now go ahead to buy email addresses from various sources. And to get their messages accross, they need to have a way of sending their email content to these lists with a push of the button (automatically).

So how can you achieve this?

By using a bulk mail sender.

There are different bulk mailing software out there. One of them is the Atomic Email Sender. It'll cost you some HUGE money to get this, though.

However, there are a ton more that you can use out there.

(I have atomic email sender, and will look for a way to upload it so anyone who's interested can easily download it).

What this service entails - A buyer contacts you and tell you to help him/her send their email to a list of email addresses. They will provide the email addresses in either a .txt file, excel spreed sheet or anything else.

With the help of the software, your job is to upload and send these email to the list and make your bucks.

If you look around on Fiverr, you will see some gigs offering this kind of service. E.g I will do BULK email marketing for you (or something in this line).

Some of the buyers will ask you to track and provide analytics after sending the email.

Analytics will include:

* Bounce rate

* Delivered

* Inbox deliveries

* Open rate

* Click through rate

etc.

A great bulk email sending software will provide you wtih these details. Just copy out and send to the buyer.

Another email marketing service that Fiverr buyers are climbing over the head of each other to buy is HTML template for email marketing.

If you are somebody who is dedicated and committed, I am pretty sure that if you get down to watching some tutorials on Youtube, you will be able to create some eye-catching HTML email template and offer this as a service on Fiverr within a week.

Those are two gigs that you can add to what you're currently doing on Fiverr.
Good evening,

I don't know if you still have the software with you.

Please kindly help me with it
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
:
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tabbaz:
Buying payoneer usd, pounds, euro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Olakunle007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2020

How I earn N200,000 every month... working as a freelancer on Fiverr and Upwork.

You can do the same using *only* your phone and Internet connection.

Click to learn more:
https://digitalpud.com/my-personal-story/

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020

We buy everyday

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Spanishmario(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Contact me for your vps and foreign number...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nedlog01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Zico4real(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lols we are on page 419
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by articlewriter: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Olakunle007:

How I earn N200,000 every month... working as a freelancer on Fiverr and Upwork.

You can do the same using *only* your phone and Internet connection.

Click to learn more:
https://digitalpud.com/my-personal-story/

Hello, Can u get me a USA verified upwork account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.