Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677393 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Meklex:
First time I am getting a request from buyers request grin
Sign of good things to come

chairman, I sent you a mail...kindly reply please. Venzal is not feeling too good and has referred me to you for assistance. This is also quite urgent.

Cheers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
@venzal the Lord is your strength. We wish you quick recovery.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
mimiy05:
This is the page for the softwares available for download http://www.tamooracademy.com/category/downloads/ For those looking for adobe photoshop and other adobe softwares, longtail pro, explaindio, videomaker fx and more

Thanks for the info.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
louie3:

Thanks for the info.
You're welcome
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Xinoman:
Oga emmyk please check your inbox
I checked. I didn't see you mail.
Could you resend?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
ewuoso2002:
Pls can one open multiple fiverr accounts with the same nigerian IP
You can't bro. They will ban you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
just got my first offer today which is very hard! the secret on how got the offer without buyer request was staying online with fiverr app!

[b]buyer message: I am looking for a developer who can build an app website where graduates can load their Curriculum Vitae, graduation results, certificates & letter of reference in a set format.The CV must start with a biography of the person and then follow with the obvious CV listings as per normal graduate CV's. There must be a minimum of 3 references. Note the reference's & their contacts details of the graduate may not be available for search to the public. Only people who are searching for graduates can see it if they pay the admin fee per CV. There obviously has to be a trolley / basket to add a number of CV's before paying for them. I want the payment option or gateway to please have options of paying with paypal, Credit Card, South African Debit cards ant EFT's. This app is currently for South Africa and should be in South African Rand.Build into the CV collection we must also have an option or tick box of graduates that are willing to work as interns. Minimum of 3 months but a maximum of 12 months.There should be 2 maybe 3 different integrations / logins. Graduate's, Employers and Maybe Recruitment agencies.Most likely app will be used by Graduates & Web by employersnb: this one is beyond me, I just know how to convert website to adriod app![/b]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
mimiy05:
You're welcome
Mimi, thanks. Which niche are you? May I send you Pm?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewuoso2002(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please I need review, https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d5fa754bdd
I just do am yanganagan has i know.
Pls correct my errors
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
terrymason:
just got my first offer today which is very hard! the secret on how got the offer without buyer request was staying online with fiverr app!

[b]buyer message: I am looking for a developer who can build an app website where graduates can load their Curriculum Vitae, graduation results, certificates & letter of reference in a set format.The CV must start with a biography of the person and then follow with the obvious CV listings as per normal graduate CV's. There must be a minimum of 3 references. Note the reference's & their contacts details of the graduate may not be available for search to the public. Only people who are searching for graduates can see it if they pay the admin fee per CV. There obviously has to be a trolley / basket to add a number of CV's before paying for them. I want the payment option or gateway to please have options of paying with paypal, Credit Card, South African Debit cards ant EFT's. This app is currently for South Africa and should be in South African Rand.Build into the CV collection we must also have an option or tick box of graduates that are willing to work as interns. Minimum of 3 months but a maximum of 12 months.There should be 2 maybe 3 different integrations / logins. Graduate's, Employers and Maybe Recruitment agencies.Most likely app will be used by Graduates & Web by employersnb: this one is beyond me, I just know how to convert website to adriod app![/b]
The pay go make sense o....just outsource
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by terrymason(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

The pay go make sense o....just outsource
am telling you... make I see how e goes sha
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ewuoso2002(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
terrymason:

Congrats on ur first sale
hope to meet u guys there
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chidekings(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Swizdom:

Mimi, thanks. Which niche are you? May I send you Pm?
I run two accounts. One for email marketing and the other for Videos. You may send a PM

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Exactly less than a month ago since I came by this thread I started taking fiverr seriously after being on it for a month with nothing to show for it but today I am a level 1 seller!
All thanks to venzal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Ayodeji4real1: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
geebehn:
Here comes the big SVG IMAGE PACK for whiteboard animation - worth $250

Download Here for free:
mediafire.com/?et01f3s4wkzgnx3

I have downloaded the file but please enlight me on how to add the files
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Meklex:
Exactly less than a month ago since I came by this thread I started taking fiverr seriously after being on it for a month with nothing to show for it but today I am a level 1 seller!
All thanks to venzal
Congrats bro! I am also very close to achieving that feat, just need three more orders.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Holuphemmy93(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
gensteejay:

Congrats bro! I am also very close to achieving that feat, just need three more orders.

congrat bro
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
ewuoso2002:

Whats your view on using zenmate, ipvanish or hotspotshield
My ogas in d house
Also I have created an account with username digitalmarketa
Pls what do u think of d name.
Just trying to start, i will need all the help i can get
Emmyk and d rest
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
mimiy05:
For those of us who use explaindio or videomaker fx, I found a site yesterday where I was able to download a lot of videomaker fx protheme slides. Infact, I'm still unzipping the slides to show u how much it is smiley. Note that these slides also work for explaindio. The file is about 348mb. You will be redirected to an ad page. Just select skip ad. You will then be taken to the page. Its on mega.nz so it would be better if you have a mega.nz account so you can just import it to your account and download at your time or if you want, you can download immediately. http://www.tamooracademy.com/videomakerfx-prothemes-and-themes-folders-free/
The password to unzip the file is cybertrickz.info Its on the page too tho. I also saw some nice motion graphics templates there for those into after effects and some other softwares you can download for free. Infact I advice everyone to go through the website. There are a lot of free resources there and you might find something useful to your niche.

Thank you for posting this resources. I just PMed You. Kindly respond pls
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Android app developers here is a job o. Check it out and tell me if you can do it and the cost and time frame.

Want an android app for a forum site.

I want all the features of forum like below one

# Only specific user group will have access to app
# Recent Post and Threads
# Unread Threads and Post
# Subscribe to specific forum section
# Read/Write Threads, Posts, and Polls
# Participate in private conversations
# Reputation - Give ratings and leave comments on other registered users and their posts.
# Warning System - Warn and punish users when they act inappropriately.
# Mail / Send instant messages to registered users matching specified criteria
# Push Messages on new post/thread/private message/warning and push from admin side

Quick reply is highly welcome. The client is very much in my world.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by yemiking89: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2016
God day house.........can somebody please tell me how i can see list of posted jobs on fiverr so that i can apply.......Please help a brother
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 12:57am On Aug 27, 2016
gensteejay:

If it's close to a month I can buy your gigs all you reach level 1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2016
yemiking89:
God day house.........can somebody please tell me how i can see list of posted jobs on fiverr so that i can apply.......Please help a brother
Go to selling by your top right then go to buyers request.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 27, 2016
gocare:

If it's close to a month I can buy your gigs all you reach level 1
How? Please, throw more light.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Agent8706:
Hello Guys, for those of you interested in the Video Animation GIG, from previous discussions on this thread, it has been ascertained that VideoScribe, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio are the best for making video animation. How to get VideoScribe for free has already been treated. While doing some research, I found VideoMakerFx and how to crack it to a full version. If you follow this tutorial step by step you should have your Full Version VideoMakerFx application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. Direct download links to all the softwares you will need are also included. You will need about 250 - 300MB in all. So here we go:

1. First Download XAMPP from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html and install it. It about 100+MB. Choose the one that matches your OS requirement.

(Note: XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment. If you are familiar with Java Runtime environment from or .NET from Microsoft, this is another of its type. Some App won’t work without this environment(s) running in the background on your system so don’t stress your head trying to understand what it is. Just Install. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.

2. Next download, extract and Install Videomakerfx 1.05 Setup.exe. (or any other version you like) if it’s not already installed on your PC. It’s about 146MB.

http://download1814.mediafire.com/cl5yvv825cxg/st72js7euh75clu/video+maker+fx.zip

It’s a Zip folder that comes with the Video Maker FX Installer and some other files we will need later. Install and Do Not run the Video Maker Fx yet after installation.

3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Note: To get to your “hosts” file in Windows 10 or 8, just search for Notepad (If you’re using Windows 10 this will be on the Start Menu), then right-click on Notepad in the search results list, and choose to run it as administrator.

In Windows 7, simply press your Windows Button and R together on your keyboard to open RUN, then type in

“notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts”

(Without the quotation marks), this should work in Windows 8 and 10 but I haven’t tried it. If this opens (it should be a Notepad document), then skip step 4 below.

4. Open the file named ‘hosts’ with notepad

5. Scroll to the last line, hit enter to take you to a new line and then add

127.0.0.1 auth7.videomakerfx.com

Note: you don’t need to add the # at the beginning like the others. You may also see similar 127.0.0.1 text under those that begin with the #. Depending on the softwares you have installed on your system. AVAST also alters this hosts file so if you use AVAST you should see its handwork there. Just add yours to make it the last on the list.

6. On the menus at the top, select File, then Save or just simply press Ctrl S.

Note you can’t and shouldn’t save the file "hosts" with any name other than "hosts". Also pay attention to save the file host in the same file type, don’t change the extension to .txt or .doc or .dcox (in case you are opening it with Microsoft Word. And that is why you need to use the notepad). In windows 7 remember to open the notepad as administrator otherwise you won’t be able to save it in the same directory.

7. Run XAMPP - apache service. You have to open the program and activate apache service (that is if it hadn’t already prompted you to run after installation is complete. If it did, then skip this step.

Note: To know if your XAMPP Environment is active and all is running as planned type 127.0.0.1 in your browser. XAMPP start page should come up if everything is ok. If NOT FOUND or CANT CONNECT pops up, then it means it’s not working properly, go back to Re-install the XAMPP you earlier downloaded and try again.

8. Copy the file CheckAuth.php from the video+maker+fx.zip you downloaded and paste in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs

9. Now Run VideoMakerFX and enter whatever details you like.

10. Enjoy!

Note: Every time you want to run the VideoMakerFX program, ensure XAMPP is running (refer to Step 7 above), XAMPP must be running to be able to run VideoMakerFX

If you have Skype installed on your system, it will conflict with XAMPP if they are both running at the same time. Configure one of them to run at another port.

If you have any issues, am here.

Am also working of how to get the Full version of Explaindio and how to get it cracked. Once I have it and have tested and trusted it, I will let the house in on how to get it too.

VENZAL was kind enough to give us this information he would have sold for megabucks for free, why will someone come here to then sell us stuffs we can get for free? Guys abeg behave oh!
Thank you. Pls whats the password to the file

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by yemiking89: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
gocare:

Go to selling by your top right then go to buyers request.

Thanks bro.............there seems to be not so much buyer requests or am i the one not seeing them?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2016
gensteejay:

How? Please, throw more light.

as in i can act as a buyer and buy your gigs back to back and give you 5 star reviews with different accounts till it completes 10 and you are in level 1.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Demoney5050(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
good morning; pls house i have downloaded fiverr app but i want to no maybe i can use my US fiverr account to login

AND HELP ME REVIEV MY ACCOUNT www.fiverr.com/traffic09
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by yemiking89: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2016
I have all factors to my advantage in making money on Fiverr.

I have unlimited internet (120Mbits/s), unlimited light, and good space to work

Really need someone to put me through this properly and 1k dollars will be the limit in a month

Anyone wants to be my coach?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2016
yemiking89:

Thanks bro.............there seems to be not so much buyer requests or am i the one not seeing them?

yes there's not much, fiverr only shows you requests that relates to your niche/gig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.