Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677106 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
Porthos:

now I'm lost. what do I search ? I already have his username.
his username
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seajae:
Please guys help me out na... My order is to create an android app with a website. It's a real app for shop.. Something like jumia or konga. I dey for deadline anybody that helps me na 50/50 we go share the proceeds.
..Good day is it to change d website to an app for chatting and receiving messages. .I can do dat
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
pls quote me with your phone number if you can give me reviews to rank my gigs
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
beautycrush24:
Yippy! I got a 5 star grin

1st order....more to come

Hi

can you give me 1 5 star rating for my gig

will pay you

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Porthos: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Meklex:
his username
thanks to u & all for helping me out
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2016
mimiy05:
Hi louie3, please how can we go around those words the voices don't really pronounce correctly. Waiting for the update. Thanks.
For example when you want to type a website.lets say nairaland.com. you see the (.) In the url? The sofware will recognise it as full stop. So what you do is spell it as dot. I think the same applies to @ for emails.
Then if you want to input two seperate words that are joined together. Lets say Nairaland. The software will not recognise these as two seperate words joined to form one. It will try to pronounce it as one and will end up saying nonsense. In such a situation you will type it as NairaLand. You see how the first alphabet of each word is capitalized.
Then for words such as SEO and co. That needs to be pronounced individually, the software will recognise as one word. In this example it will pronounce SEO as c-o or something like that. You can space the alphabets or put full stop in front of each word like S.E.O .
Make sure you type using WORD before you transfer to naturalReader. Cus it obeys WORD's format of typing. Thats all i can remember now. Make sure you listen to your recordings very well to spot errors before using it. I don talk my own. I hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2016
pasydron:
Hello Gurus in the house....please can some one help me out with this.....a client wants me to create 200 email addresses for her (we have not discussed the price though ). She insist they must be created with different IP addresses. How can i go about it ? is it even possible ?? Please you guys should help me out with this .... thanks.

cc:Emmyk,Venzal
Of course it's possible. smiley
Ask her what her budget is first.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by femipeters015(m): 2:40am On Sep 13, 2016
yeah but you can only make one review with that i.p address from epic browser how do you make more than one review pls ?
pasydron:

It is pretty easy once you making use of epic browser (you have the option of setting your IP address to that of USA). With it...you are good to go.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2016
I don dey feel lazy dis days o.. I no know why embarassed

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:11am On Sep 13, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Wagbayi ... Just when I need it the most...
More dollars to your account man

All good
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
bestspoke:

Hi

can you give me 1 5 star rating for my gig

will pay you

Thanks

Check d previous page...someone offered to give reviews for a fee. I'm kinda off for now
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by androsurf: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys, good morning! after so much follow up on this thread, and with keen interest, i created a gig just for a start and i got my first two orders in less that 3 days. I learn a lot dealing with my first client, even though she requested me to create a professional email template for her, at first, i thought what she needed was what we were taught on the 2nd and 3rd page of this thread. So i forwarded the sample email venzal shared with us... Alas! she came back to tell me that she has the message she intend to send ready made, that what she needed was a template. Now i was confused, i had to quickly study through google and all before i could manage to come up with something, not what she hoped for though.... To cut the long story short, she ended up leaving me a 5 star rating and also collect the work from. she even requested me to help her market are service through any method i know, and she will pay me for it.. Guys, the only thing she said she love about me is that... she said and i quote "YOU HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER RELATION AND YOU NEVER GIVE" and i was so happy cheesy

thanks to venzal and that good Samaritan that help check my profile for correction

Still wanna learn a lot from you guys. Cheers www.fiverr.com/uniquemails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Bestspoke kindly mail budosky.

Oga budosky, please how can I reach you bro? Can you please drop your whatsapp digit?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Bestspoke kindly mail budosky.

Oga budosky, please how can I reach you bro? Can you please drop your whatsapp digit?

add me to ur PayPal GRP 070_688_9275_1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2016
budosky:
I don dey feel lazy dis days o.. I no know why embarassed
grin.lol it iz bcuz it $5 ooo...I can see d $25 completed...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sullivan6: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Please oh Dos keyword softwares,Mr Venza released,Do u need a VPS to run them or can I run them like that on my PC?
Please your reply is highly needed..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
e
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
grin.lol it iz bcuz it $5 ooo...I can see d $25 completed...

Lolz!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
budosky:

Lolz!
Bros how far na. I requested for your whatsapp digit, you snubbed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by budosky(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Bros how far na. I requested for your whatsapp digit, you snubbed

Budosky@ymail dot com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DearDealsz: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2016
It seems fiverr now charges $6 for $5 orders...or is something wrong somewhere?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
DearDealsz:

It seems fiverr now charges $6 for $5 orders...or is something wrong somewhere?
yeah they now charge 20% for processing fee as opposed to 10% they use to charge.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mimiy05: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2016
louie3:

For example when you want to type a website.lets say nairaland.com. you see the (.) In the url? The sofware will recognise it as full stop. So what you do is spell it as dot. I think the same applies to @ for emails.
Then if you want to input two seperate words that are joined together. Lets say Nairaland. The software will not recognise these as two seperate words joined to form one. It will try to pronounce it as one and will end up saying nonsense. In such a situation you will type it as NairaLand. You see how the first alphabet of each word is capitalized.
Then for words such as SEO and co. That needs to be pronounced individually, the software will recognise as one word. In this example it will pronounce SEO as c-o or something like that. You can space the alphabets or put full stop in front of each word like S.E.O .
Make sure you type using WORD before you transfer to naturalReader. Cus it obeys WORD's format of typing. Thats all i can remember now. Make sure you listen to your recordings very well to spot errors before using it. I don talk my own. I hope this helps.
Yes, it does. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pasydron(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2016
geebehn:

Why don't you try hotspot shield (cracked)

Can you help me with it ? Downloaded a free version but cant change location. Limits me to just USA IP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2016
M
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2016
saw this on google for usa email list 100k https://greenhatworld.com/download-100000-usa-email-list-free/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2016
Seajae:
Please sirs/Ma(s) someone should help me proofread my profile. I feel something must be wrong with it.
https://www.fiverr.com/stefan_online

Thanks in anticipation.

Just to assist my oga (Khassy) small. Time too tight. My observation: your skill should correlate with what you are offering. why music as skill when you offer digital market and proofreading? Your education background should be related to your service. May be English, computer secience, Marketing etc. No mind my oyinbo...in haste

Regards
Tabbaz

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Tabbaz:

Just to assist my oga (Khassy) small. Time too tight. My observation: your skill should correlate with what you are offering. why music as skill when you offer digital market and proofreading? Your education background should be related to your service. May be English, computer secience, Marketing etc. No mind my oyinbo...in haste

Regards
Tabbaz

Thanks fam... Make I tidy am ASAP
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg make una no vex i wan ask 1 kin question.
If someone does not make up to 10 sales in a month on fiverr to get to level 1. Is there any hope or other way of making level 1 if this happens?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
akashi01:
Wheeeeeew!!

First and foremost All thanks to God, Professor venzal and my oily brain.

I am here to give testimony.

Here it goes....

So I have been hearing about Fiverr for a while now ( along while actually, I have 4 accounts before this)

After reading this thread I created an account which was a mistake because of the Nigerian IP which got me ZERO sales. So this morning I decided to try again and try something different from what is being taught here, I created a US acount and searched google for the 'cutest girl in the world LOL. I used the pic as my DP and guess what..........I used it as my gig images too (crazy right?). After all that I went straight to the "Fun and Bizarre" section and copy a few gigs to start with.....funny enough just 8 minutes later I got an order for my gig with the title " I will chat with you on Facebook"...funny what a white man would pay for...I chatetd with the woman for about 20 minutes and she dropped a 5 star review on my head..currently processing second order.

Don't give up just yet..It's time for you to blow with Fiverr

I have a few questions.
1. Did you create a separate fb account with the name and picture of the girl?

2. Where did you Carry out the chat, fb or fiverr?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Seajae: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2016
beautycrush24:

I offer to make posts on their social media pages to make it active.

Please can you help indicate how you created the gig? I'd like to create one like that.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kentochi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Venzal:
I am thinking of creating a video to reveal how I made over 80k from a simple website with a onetime investment of 1500.

I discovered the website back in February and between that time and April, I was able to cough out the aforementioned amount with just a few minutes of work daily.

I want to do this for those who do not have PC, but want to make money online.

This site requires you to have just a smartphone, internet connection and FB account and you are good to go.

What do you guys think? If you like the idea just indicate, and let's see how the next 2 weeks go.
we are still looking forward to this promise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.