Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677733 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:
2nd week on fiverr..
my sale is like this
2weeks? and u don mke this kind money....

i am still hoping for my 3rd sale since i open 2weeks ago and i never earn pass $16
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2016
pasydron:

yeah....it seems they dont want people to be doing reviews. Created another gig for reviews and it was also DENIED.
NO WONDER! Someone sent me a message on the 9th of this month but I no see am I was checking my email then I noticed that message. Funny enough I replied the buyer 3days later infact my response rate don catch fire, I got a reply from him yesterday that the job was still available he needs me to rewrite a review 60-90 words and post on trustpilot for$ $5.

He even gave me his own text just for me to coin the words I come dey laf! chai
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2016
justli:
Hello guys, sometimes it just seems what follows one actually comes from the village. Else how should I explain away the fact that what supposedly should have been a "walk away" task, has held me sway for days now...

I read diligently Venzal's guide on this thread. I set out by downloading epic browser. On loading epic browser, the red status button refused to activate (It remained gray).

Unfortunately, I went ahead and registered my account on fiverr. Fast-forward to 12 hours later, the ban hammer was slammed on me.

Then i reverted to Anonymox. It slowed my browser drastically, almost rendered it useless. I had to uninstall it as it was without value.

I went back to epic browser, found a zip file that worked perfectly. But the problem now is: Fiverr wouldn't let me near its website. Not just that I cannot log in, the fiverr website wouldn't even load on epic browser( it returns: "This has been deactivated by admin"wink

I am at a complete lost on what to do brothers. Forgive my long epistle, just trying to clear the point.
The times are hard. Recession bites deep. Fiverr seems a ray of hope at the end of the day; but now look what sheet I found myself.

Please, the pros in the house, I'm calling out, help a brother get back on his feet.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sorry dear. While others are figuring solution. I recommend you explore other freelance websites in order to remain active. You may try the following:
Elaine. Com
Freelance. Com
Upwork. Com
Fourier. Com
People per hour
Seoclerc

Regards
TABBAZ
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dumdum217(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2016
If you need a premium VPN with life time access (not monthly or yearly subscription) contact me through the number on my signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Dumdum217(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2016
justli:
Hello guys, sometimes it just seems what follows one actually comes from the village. Else how should I explain away the fact that what supposedly should have been a "walk away" task, has held me sway for days now...

I read diligently Venzal's guide on this thread. I set out by downloading epic browser. On loading epic browser, the red status button refused to activate (It remained gray).

Unfortunately, I went ahead and registered my account on fiverr. Fast-forward to 12 hours later, the ban hammer was slammed on me.

Then i reverted to Anonymox. It slowed my browser drastically, almost rendered it useless. I had to uninstall it as it was without value.

I went back to epic browser, found a zip file that worked perfectly. But the problem now is: Fiverr wouldn't let me near its website. Not just that I cannot log in, the fiverr website wouldn't even load on epic browser( it returns: "This has been deactivated by admin"wink

I am at a complete lost on what to do brothers. Forgive my long epistle, just trying to clear the point.
The times are hard. Recession bites deep. Fiverr seems a ray of hope at the end of the day; but now look what shiiit I found myself.

Please, the pros in the house, I'm calling out, help a brother get back on his feet.

Thanks in anticipation.

Contact me through the number on my siggy, I will give you a premium VPN for free. Maybe it might be of help to you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
I USE opera browser for NY fiverr, without any VPN and am showing us. check the setting and change to USA

also use it on my atop too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sunboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 360/$
Withdraw directly from your Fiverr, upworks etc to my Payoneer card at 370/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390[/quote]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2016
sunboy:
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 360/$
Withdraw directly from your Fiverr, upworks etc to my Payoneer card at 370/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390

guy haffa na, I have an exchanger i was using before i knew about you, his rates are quite low now and given the wahala of changing payoneer how can someone switch to you ??
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sunboy(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
khassy:

guy haffa na, I have an exchanger i was using before i knew about you, his rates are quite low now and given the wahala of changing payoneer how can someone switch to you ??

Call me lets discuss bro, i will put you through.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by fasa199(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Please how can I get over 5,000 email address. I want to use it for something. thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys, someone shared a link to download some svg images a while back. Please can anyone help me with that link? As i can't seem to locate the page anymore.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:
2nd week on fiverr..
my sale is like this
Egbon abeg which service u dey on fiverr? Hmm, God dey butter your bread o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tmonex: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tmonex: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Hilux101:

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Hilux101:

I am web developer

I clone websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2016
beautycrush24:
Hi guys, someone shared a link to download some svg images a while back. Please can anyone help me with that link? As i can't seem to locate the page anymore.

Here

Here comes the big SVG IMAGE PACK for whiteboard animation - worth $250

Download Here for free:
mediafire.com/?et01f3s4wkzgnx3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Hilux101: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:

I am web developer

I clone websites
I envy programmers like you. Should have listened to my friends and go to coding school that time, na only html I Sabi and I know that alone can't clone websites.

More sales to your gig Sha.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Singlecliq: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:

I am web developer

I clone websites
I'm also a web developer. Can i have your whatsapp no, so we could rub mind together
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:

I am web developer

I clone websites

Mobile programming or Web programming niche on fiverr is bomb honestly! How I wish say I Sabi sad
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:

I am web developer

I clone websites

Baba, abeg u sabi use Httrack?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
guys in traffic niche see food . One of my client wants this una fit do am?
i need website traffic that converts to adsense clicks
WhatsApp me on 070.......6889.....2751….......
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
geebehn:

There you go »»

Thanks a billion
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
geebehn:

yes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
geebehn:

Chai...I used this thing back in school for one project like that o. But I don forget am. Lol. I'm sure it wont be hard to figure out again sha. All i remember is that it was time consuming.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:

Here

Thanks a billi smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
guys in traffic niche see food . One of my client wants this una fit do am?
i need website traffic that converts to adsense clicks
WhatsApp me on 070.......6889.....2751….......
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OAUTemitayo: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
bestspoke:
2nd week on fiverr.. my sale is like this
I thank God for you o. What niche are you into?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Seajae:
Please guys help me out na... My order is to create an android app with a website. It's a real app for shop.. Something like jumia or konga. I dey for deadline anybody that helps me na 50/50 we go share the proceeds.
How much is the job?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
For those still contemplating on what gigs to offer on fiverr, check out this link http://techptp.com/fiverr-success-ebook-free-download/

There are 2 ebooks there for you to download. One of them lists 100 hot fiverr gigs and how to deliver them. Check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
justli:

The times are hard. Recession bites deep. Fiverr seems a ray of hope at the end of the day; but now look what shiiit I found myself.

Thanks in anticipation.
Hi, annonymox is useless because it will slow down your network until you pay. Epic browser doesn't work fine because fiverr knows it.
Best solution is to kindly install HOTSPOTSHEILD add-on for Firefox. Not the main software ooo. Firefox add-on. For mobile phones, kindly HOLA FREE VPN. Keep winning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.